/MENA/ ''dream goes on'' edition

Other urls found in this thread:

muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/2015/09/14/usa-muslim-refugees-91-4-on-food-stamps-68-3-on-cash-welfare/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

how's your day lads?

First for diaspora represent.

Good lad. Yourself?

pretty OK, got home from uni, skipped the last houre.

Dude I find it extremely ironic you are the most active /MENA/ poster and you are Iranian

got nowhere else to shitpost. /balk/ is crap
Also /mena/ =/= /arab/. Iran is part of mena.

Meh fair enough.

Oh my word can you move on to an other meme already. I had to force myself to click your inbred thread you noob

Can't stop the Nasser

thoughts?

>jordan
why?

Idk m8 I just downloaded it.

looks a bit silly. Adding Saudi and Jordan while they did nothing
Also that's the old flag of Iraq

crap meme 3/10

It's another MENA thread with the edition in the name field.

mah boi Jontron redpilling the masses

xD

Don't ever (you) at me again.

You missed the last one

I definitely know who you are. You've sent me that image before you dropkick.

Wew lad. I've actually sent it to a lot of people. Are we mates irl?

Maybe. I'll never tell.

>Another leb infested thread

Better than a pedo infested one. Pedo.

Predator

My paint skills really need improvement

Make one for Iranians and little girls

>MY PREDATORY IRANIAN ASS IS ON FIRE
Don't even deserve my reply.

>all these jelly fags

I am related to Nasser in real life so you have to listen to me

My dads cousins sisters nephew got cucked by Nasser.

Nasser cucked everyone, besides the Jew sadly

>/mena/
>All flags are western
Really makes you think

Wow, what an original post! Very funny AND creative! Did you think of that one all by yourself?

>Really makes you think
hate this meme

If your countries and cultures are so shit that you had to flee like dogs then why cling to them? just fucking integrate or go back to the desert

>desert
>all of mena is a desert
""""""spic"""""""" education

>integrate
i am, i'm a productive member of sociaty, more than the gypsies who are here for over 500 years

>""""""spic"""""""" education
Fucked this meme.....

>a country built on genocide of natives
>Integrate or fuck off
Wow... So this is the power of latam...

>i love my country and my culture
>migrates to another country with totally different culture to live on welfare
Why do you sandniggers do this??
You guys don't even use the same alphabet.

>to live on welfare
speak for yourself nigger.

Your name is iranian, tell me is this satellite picture of Iran lying? jewish conspiracy maybe?
>Spic education
The muslim world has 3 science nobel laurates, pretty much the same as argentina only that you are 1.8 billion and we are 40 million
>>a country built on genocide of natives
Are you talking about your shithole? certainly that's not the case with Argentina

No let him finish, few bumps would be welcome at this time of week and day

No, im actually speaking about you sandniggers.
muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/2015/09/14/usa-muslim-refugees-91-4-on-food-stamps-68-3-on-cash-welfare/

Mmmprrrrffttt

>nobel
Ah yes. The (((nobel))) prize.

What country occupied our land before we settled it? you arabs genocided the romans and vandals of north africa

Lmao Latams got bullied by whites again and now they have to vent here. Pathetic.

>We are not retarded monkeys its the jews who keeps us down
1.8 BILLION

please keep bullying the reddit out of these diashits you are heaven sent argentinebro

Lebanon is the Argentina of the middle east ;3

Fuck it, I'll bite. Nothing to do tonight anyway.
>If your countries and cultures are so shit that you had to flee like dogs
Why do you assume we ran away from something? Many of us were either born in our countries or just emigrated.
>why cling to them? just fucking integrate
Many first and second generation immigrants have family in their country of origin. Difficult to cut ties when you're there every summer. The third and fourth+ generation here are basically aussie in everything but looks.
The muslim world is ravaged by multiple proxy wars being fought in the area. If a war torn, backwater desert theocracy can produce the same amount of Nobel Laureates as a democratic country on one of the resource rich continents then what does say about you and your country? Thats all I'm going to say on these matters, not going to reply anymore.

i want to sip mate in a cafe with you, i can make you bust a gut with jokes about the middle e*st all day

>W-w-we didn't run away our parents did so that makes it ok for us to be ungrateful little fucks clinging to our barbarian roots
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ
>The muslim world is ravaged by multiple proxy wars being fought in the area.
Orly? every single one of the 50 muslim majority countries is at war right now? maybe the problem lies within your culture and not evil foreign boogiemen who are responsible of everything bad you people do?
Would love to visit one day, is french still widespread enough for me to get around?

We did indeed.

And now you're a second class citizen in a country that hates you more than anything

>newly arrived people can't find a job right away
stop the fucking presses

yeah almost everyone knows basic french, but if you want to get around more easily i suggest the upper class christian areas

>clinging
Proof? If Americans can be muh heritage then there's no reason why we shouldn't.

Well it gives me benefit and allowance while I can jerk it in the jungle and sell counterfeit wristwatches, so I'm ok with that

Americans go MUH HERITAGE on countries that settled the land, very nice rich and friendly countries by the way not barbaric third world shitholes.
Wait are you black? I never seen actual arabs do that

Why do Sup Forumstards and non menas always come here?

>Americans go MUH HERITAGE on countries that settled the land, very nice rich and friendly countries by the way not barbaric third world shitholes.
>
>what is Ireland

You keep making assumptions. My dad came here because of his work.
>problem lies within your culture
Perhaps, but to deny that there is outside influence that has impacted the stability of the region is just cruel on your behalf.
Can I ask why you are so hostile? I honestly didn't think South Americans held us in such low regards. I didn't think South Americans thought about us at all T B H

And italy...etc

keep crying

Mes propres frères sont des putains de negres je viens d'Afrique je viens des Caraïbes et du Maghreb coupez moi la bite si un jour je balance mon ami

Anyone has the MENA version of this?

I'll get my first job soon. After about a month I'll have a small photo of Nasser printed and framed and I'll bring it to my work desk discreetly.

Maghrebis and Iraqis should be at the buttom.

Weren't you a diaspora until daddy dearest sent you to live in Lebanon? If everything that Sverigetråden says about you is true than you're the biggest hypocrite on this general.

here's a pic
>A Nasserist Serb
what's your story lad

One of the best countries on earth
Same as ^
Every single region is influenced by outside powers, it took latin america growth to stop getting pulled into violence but here we are being the least warstruck region of the world.
>Can I ask why you are so hostile?
Because your people are ruining the best countries in the world. you're the modern age barbarians except islam makes you even more alien and deranged.

Stop posting my ancestor you larping schizo

if ''iran'' represents the khomeinist regime then this pic is quite good.

also
>bahrain
they're literal Saudi puppets mate.
and Pakis aren't MENA

South America has way higher homicide rates tho

Crime statistics of asia and africa are often under reported though

Why everyone hates the kurds?

jealousy

Italians in the US literally where barbaric criminals, as the Irish where at first. Creating gangs, being involved almost entirely in crime,..etc Irish in the 1800's where compared with fucking rats and it was believed they will never integrate
creating enclaves where they where majority..etc
You got the ''good'' northern Itaklians but the US god the shitty southerners

it took over 100 years for them to assimilate, and even then in the 1980's most of the mafia was made of people with Italian origins

read some fucking history beyond Sup Forums memes

and they aren't there? only places where crime is under reported are war torn countries like Iraq-Syria.

>One of the best countries on earth
Ireland was a shithole when the Irish moved in. And they were more muh heritage about than us.

In order for people and countries to develop they need stability which will never happen while multiple powers are doing whatever they can advance their agendas.
>Because your people are ruining the best countries in the world. you're the modern age barbarians except islam makes you even more alien and deranged.
1. What does that have to do with me personally? I live on the other side of the world.
2. I'm not muslim.
3. The Middle East and Southern Europe was considered 'civilised' when these barbarians were running around. Things changed and now the 'barbarian' countries are some of the best. The Middle East will also change but it doesn't happen overnight, nothing does.

Shitzil is only shit because of the northeastern subhumans that are a world away from us in the south
they drag all our avareges down and should be nuked

I've only read up on the guy a few weeks back. For what it's worth, many people got in position of power like he did, and yet he didn't start too much shit. The world powers were weighing down on him, and the arab monarchs and he held out without doing crap like Slobodan did in the 90's/ Maybe it ain't so bad he died early before fame turned into infamy.

Yeah this is him.

He left us to soon indeed.

HDI map.

>create a crypto caste system with blacks and amerindians at the bottom and whites at the top
>"Woooooooooow why can't they unfix their shit"

I read some fucking history, the stereotypes of xenophobic anglos are no proof or anything or else you'd be an inbred terrorist.IRL Irish and Italian americans are two of the most sucessful demographics while arab shits fill up the prisons of western Europe and forced countries to patrol the streets with soldiers.
>and they aren't there?
In liberal democracies? no chance.
Ireland was genocided
>And they were more muh heritage about than us.
Unlikely, you niggers parade your women on fucking tents in the streets of Europe, I even seen it in Argentina.You're a fucking disgrace to humankind, the worst diaspora in human history.
> What does that have to do with me personally?
Is this a serious question? you're part of that shithole community invading a peaceful country
>The Middle East and Southern Europe was considered 'civilised' when these barbarians were running around. Things changed and now the 'barbarian' countries are some of the best. The Middle East will also change but it doesn't happen overnight, nothing does.
You're not a descendant of the civilized middle east but the nomadic arab hordes

I'm not a Muslim but
>You're not a descendant of the civilized middle east but the nomadic arab hordes
I would kick your skull in for being such a thick cunt either way.

I don't doubt you'd be quick to turn into violence but I have to doubt your ability to come on top of the situation without 10 buddies backing you up

Yeah cause a handful of arabs can change the ancestry of one of the most popolous regions at the time

report and ignore the Sup Forumstard, don't feed them please
please baal.

>it's another user projects his own flaws on to me episode
yawn try again kiddo :^)

don't feed them

>there's only one Leb on Sup Forums
My friend, you should consider seppeku.
That fag you were replying to isn't me.
There's at least 5 Lebs on Sup Forums that post under the Lebanese flag.
I don't usually hang around this shithole

u mad moor boi?

Maghreb BTFO