So how does Sup Forums feel about this guy

So how does Sup Forums feel about this guy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y9ZRj_a_2qM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jssFqhSp6gY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

poorly

cuck

Jews who dont back trump need to be gassed

B A S E D

youtube.com/watch?v=y9ZRj_a_2qM

He says a lot of good stuff but advocates against the god emperor which aligns him with shillary.

To be honest he's just a Garden variety Religious Conservative that falls prey to all the mental shortcomings that people who consider themselves extremely intelligent do. He's incredibly naive.

Pity

paid shill / 10

this. Hes actually really bad, because he is so close, but not quite there. He fancies himself as a bit of an imam.

agreed. Hes anti trump despite all the evidence that muslims want him dead. He has to be taking money for it

Based man.

He's exposed the majority of Sup Forumsacks as basement-dwelling losers who jack off to anime. We know it's true for a majority.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jssFqhSp6gY

Low energy

Shalom Goldberg

Aspie

Not a fan.

Typical American badger

oh look, its imam ben to lecture us on degeneracy and abortion

go fuck your children, slime

severely autistic

I want you dead.

Better support and vote for the first retard to come along suggesting you ban all Americans.

I liked him okay until he went in on trump and esp. that whole drama queen ambulance chaser magnet.

What makes him so naive? He is pretty sharp compared to the faggot fighting Trigglypuffs.

I think very highly of him. He delivers clear, concise points and is never unprepared for an argument. Isn't afraid to disagree with anyone or say anything he believes in.

Hypocrite

I'll probably go back to liking him after Trump wins. He's a cuckservative fucker but good at debating liberals

The wall just got 3 Ben shapiro's taller

he legit had a mental break down,took time off from politic...its even funnier cause hes a full on psychopath

I don't agree with everything he says but the thug life versions are pretty funny.

You're luck you live in America. Anywhere else you'd be hunted down for life. Now go retire, and quit trying to weasel your way back into fame.

You really fucked up, jewboy.

He was great before Trump, even if he went a little too MUH ISRAEL, MUH HOLOCAUST sometimes.

But then Trump fucking broke him. He just lost his mind and betrayed all his principles, in particular the "Facts don't care about your feelings" phrase he loved to spout.