True Japanese wants multiculturalism

Hi.

I am true Japanese(Look at that pic) and I support idea of multiculturalism.

I am uni student. so I have many oppotunities to intract with people who are from abroad.
I noticed that Japanese are too ignorant about the world by living in university.
Japanese do not know syrian refugee issue. Japanese may have never heard south sudan.
They are just thinking it is outside of their "world". For most of Japanese people, Japan is their world and earth.
I want to change it. Japanese people think world problem is china and korea related issue. but It is wrong. Our world view is too small because of homogenous society.

We are not Japanese. We are global citizen. so we should be aware of that we are living in globe.
And Multiculturalism will help Japanese to realize that they are live in small "world"

Other urls found in this thread:

desustorage.org/int/thread/59178194/#59178194
desustorage.org/int/thread/54438311
youtube.com/watch?v=OJAuVQlLxD0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They don't want to know trust me

Come to the USA. We want more diversity. Japan is a boring monocultural shit hole.

>I am uni student. so I have many oppotunities to intract with people who are from abroad.
not everyone is uni students my nigga, what you want is the cream of the crop from the global market, but if you go multikulti what you will get is the bottom feeders

No, They SHOULD know.

yeah I will.
But, before I go to murica, I have duty to improve this shithole

desustorage.org/int/thread/59178194/#59178194

desustorage.org/int/thread/54438311

anyone who responds to this chronic shitposting kike without sageing is cancer

Is this what you want konichiwa san?

youtube.com/watch?v=OJAuVQlLxD0

YES.

>Dartmouth

I envy them... I attend to Japanese university... It's so shitty desu ....

Are they chanting
"Black Lives Matter ... NOT!" ?

>he accidentally posted without the proxy on the 2nd thread

You are this guy, aren't you?

The outside world is dangerous and ugly and getting worse with each passing day. Japan is better off doing what they did in the 17th century and pull a Madagascar.

haha

What is the point of getting Japanese nationality?

I will be American as soon as possible.

You're not real Japanese. You posted a passport TO Japan, not FROM Japan, you nip-fraud.

>as soon as possible
You have made this thread again and again long time.
I love Japan very much. Good luck for your future.

Oh shit nigger

literally, you are a stupid

why are japanese such weird beta males.

i dont understand why you people live your lives full of arbitrary social rules

no wonder its there is such a high suicide rate over there.

>and I support idea of multiculturalism.
Detroit USA vs. Hiroshima.

Brown people are more dangerous than nuclear fucking bombs dude. STOP.

Keep yourselves Japanese and ONLY Japanese. The future depends on it.

>I want to destroy my own country because I'm bored and want to try different foods
Move to a different country.

He never was, there is no time stamp and the image is a picture saved from Sup Forums, it's just the regular shitposter.

And like always you fucking faggots fall for it.

Does it say 旅券?
weird, I always thought its パスポート
so Japan does use Kanji when things are official

we have lots of indians/pakistani's and now getting more africans in Hong Kong.

they're shitting up the place.

trust me you dont want these people.

whos paying you

>syrian refugee issue
Spoiler: The true issue are caused by the refugees

And when they aready had that or sonething like it.
During Japan's three hundred year civil war period, paper passport-like documents would be necessary to go from one independent fief to another.

I don't know i this is some elaborate ongoing troll but I enjoy the Japanese threads on /pol

No one. volunteer

Does Japan have a liberal/left party?
How do Japanese politics look?

it says 日本国旅券

What is this supposed to be? In b4 japanese flag, I've seen it on EU passports as well.

THIS SO MUCH

either a cumskin english teacher in japan pretending to be a native or a cumskin waaebo using a vpn to mask his american IP address

Means it has a chip inside.
It tracks you, and carries all your data as well.

Hello Japan.

I will gladly introduce multiculturalism to your females by the form of a magic rod in the middle of my pants.

Please clap.

yeah English teacher and proxy can get Japanese passport.

HOLY SHIT HOW MANY THREADS OF THIS ARE YOU GOING TO MAKE. YOUR DUMB FUCKING ASS NEEDS TO BE HANGED AND PUT ON DISPLAY SO PEOPLE KNOW NOT TO MAKE SHILL THREADS LIKE THIS.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Be careful what you wish for cause you just might get it.

This saddens me.....you're burning the midnight oil at your uni library and suddenly while you're trying to study for the big Ochem exam this platoon of leftist militant retards start hollering BLM.

is thataway

If trolling, well done.
Else, your ideas are the clearest example of the beginning of the end of a developed nation living in peace for too long.
You have seen uni students, not "multiculturalism".
Every semi-intelligent person has these idealistic beliefs at some point in their lifes, you just have to look at the data and look how societies all around the world work to realize the truth is disappointingly simple.

>post yfw Abe got elected so op's ideologies are getting cucked irl

yeah.
America, Germany,Sweden etc

these multicultural countrie or promote multiculturalism are better than Japan(homogenous society)

Japan for the Japanese.
Don't ruin the best country in Asia.
Every race needs to have a country that preserves it.
Japan for best Asians.
Australia for best whites.
Israel for best Arabs.

You are a disgrace to your ancestors and should be sentenced to seppuku, but probably you are too kawaii for that.

fpbp

Honestly, it's because the education system here is simply memorize memorize memorize. You don't gain world views by memorizing, you don't gain critical thinking by memorizing. It's simply listen to x, regurgitate x. It involves no thought what-so-ever.

Don't even get me started on the Japanese media and their portrayal of Japan vs the world.