youtube.com/watch?v=jPgW1MEWRjc&list=LLfSidf3320Mc_OK6TV3xiWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=I88qRwVirTo
youtube.com/watch?v=Ntqdy0Gm2zg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A United Europe is a fantasy

As long as they accept the BBC and Islam

A united europe is a black europe.

EU is a cancer everyone should hunt the heads of this '' economic union ''

Everyone who likes the EU here is a 90s politician or a bureaucrat in some retarded government agency.

a muddied europe is not a strong europe

This unironically.
And as a Spaniard studying in Germany I want Manuel Valls to be the God Emperor of Europe.
Europe must be remain united against nationalisms and wars.

youtube.com/watch?v=jPgW1MEWRjc&list=LLfSidf3320Mc_OK6TV3xiWQ

Forgot the video

Europe is not a nation and should never be

I'm not saying this, we should be a confederation while keeping our own cultures and languages though. Staying united will make us stronger towards USA, Russia, China and the UK.

Dude this is horrible, it's basically the same thing that Hitler would do.

the EU was primarily founded to avoid people like Hitler of rising again and guaranteeing peace after centuries and centuries of constant wars between European countries. We belong together. If only the EU would care more about it's cultural integrity and was more strict towards the refugee crisis, I'd be it's number one supporter. We live better under the EU.

You Just DOnT WaNt Us To GeT StRoNGeR Do You NOw ?

>it's basically the same thing that Hitler would do

horrible for who?

So why are people governed by people whose names do not even know?

No

The European Union will exterminate you for more power

This.
youtube.com/watch?v=I88qRwVirTo
Don't let autistic American teenagers tell you otherwise.

They should have played the anthems of the 25 nations all at the same time if they really wanted to symbolise the EU

A united Europe is a dead Europe.

>So why are people governed by people whose names do not even know?
Because those are uncultured fucks, everyone should know about Tajani, Tusk and Juncker. anyway I agree, the EU doesn't get it right when it comes to propaganda and the divulgation of its own institutions. There's much to improve but it's definitely the best political solution for Europe. If it didn't existed, many countries would be have remained undeveloped and irrelevant and several wars would have taken place since the end of WW2.

the eu is cancer

Europe is not a nation
Europe has to be a supranational federation that makes us go forward and forget that feudal concept of nation

What about members who are not elected?

I hate the EU is something like the USSR and Nazi Germany

I hate Brazil because it's a huge favela and because they eat monkeys.

yeah i hate the eu they're like "posts two literal shades of everything"

The day the EU crashes down will be a happy day

Must feel bad not to be European

nah we are germany's best buddies they are a bit mad about not taking their monkeys but theyll never hurt us

t. Sopa

Only a Europe whit a free and autonomous nations is a strong Europe.

A nation cannot be strong without a strong national identity

We all can have strong national identities within the umbrella of the EU.

Jesus is this the famous/pol/ education

I agree

its not ideal you romanian subhuman

This should be the new EU anthem tbqh
youtube.com/watch?v=Ntqdy0Gm2zg

centrism is the ONLY Answer

Europe is Greece
We will all be Greek

you all should be dead instead you slav subhumans

roman*

That's not very Greek of you

Greeks were the best Romans
shitalians are subhuman mongrels

One europe under sminem.

>t.turkish

a united Europe = USSR

This

Be European for what die in a jihadst attack or see women getting raped?

Do rich countries in the EU have to give tax money to the poor countries?

There's really no valid point you can make here, favela monkey

Yeah this is absurd,EU is not a potential authoritarian state

Thanks to gun control and recovery of criminals

ignore this guy, he is a well-known Bulgarian homosexual IT numale

Memes aside this

Leave flagfag alone.

You are not european you have no say in this

wat

Where do you get this shit from? or are you just baiting?

If you think is a bait fine

Why? Because some retarded youtuber told you so?

Why?

What would you say is the ideology of the EU?

I would say it can be summarized as niggerfaggotry. More niggers, more faggots - that's pretty much it in a nutshell.

Also here only gypsies and homosexuals support the EU as they are pretty much the only beneficients of it too

More people are murdered in brazil than in the entire EU combined each year.

The reddit spacing really adds the cherry on top of the low iq post.

hallo meinen deutchen brudersheissen

ich habs eine grosse schwartze shlange, ich liebe deutche metien arbeitung mein shlang

Hey guys remember that time Europe was united and didn't actually kill each other in bloody wars?

...no?

More bait?

Most EU subsidies mostly benefit the poorer countries, so yes.
Our whole contribution to the EU is just about 1% of the annual budget of our federal government though.

yes

said the /r/europe cum guzzler

I bet you really wish you could downvote me now

What?

so what?

that didn't include snowniggers and vodkaniggers though

I meant this for you my gypsy travestite friend

There are nukes now. We don't need to the EU and if it wasn't for jewish banks no wars would have been fought in Europe after the napoleonic war.

So you memeing about euros getting killed doesn't make any sense

I said you're a nigger, you deaf inbred german subhuman

maybe we should recreate the peak roman borders and maintain our olive purity while the snow niggers mix with their jungle and savanna counterparts

Awesome memes

I can't discuss about other continent problems because i don't live there

He's legit retarded, probably thinks only junkies and drug dealers die over here.

good that you would like the European Union to have the high standards of Brazil

I hope ahmed murders you after he rapes your mum

>and if it wasn't for jewish banks no wars would have been fought in Europe after the napoleonic war.

Explain this to me.

Wars have been fought in Europe for thousands of years. Why do you think they would stop after the Napoleonic wars?

Btw I'm not advocating for the EU, I'm saying that Europe was never the united entity that dumb Americans think of it as.

Yes please. I don't want anything to do with any country south of Denmark.

I'm tired of the non european pissing on the EU.

90% of the time they don't even understand what is really the EU. They think it's just some kind of leftist plot to get the most immigrants in europe.

Nobody said the EU was perfect but it's true it's the only chance for europe to have any kind of influence on the future of the world.

This question of weak borders is such a petty concern in comparison to the the greater goal. All it takes is electing european deputies that will fight to reinforce the european border agency, instead of losing energy trying to destroy every EU institutions.

but sub saharan africa is south of denmark, do you want club swagga to close down or something?

Just open your eyes. Don't listen to what they say look at what they're doing. they're literally destroying the European peoples for the profit of (((capitalists and bankers))).

The future is glorious

>France,UK,Portugal,Spain never had influence in the word despite all these countries have controlled almost the entire planet

zomg white people hate freedom!

Who wouldn't want that?

But I didn't say I want the EU to become brazil. Also more awesome memes you got there

this. anyone who says otherwise is either a self-hating cuck or just wants europe to be as weak and impotent as possible.
only russians, the chinese and americans are against the idea of united europe since united europe will be an extremely strong, wealthy and powerful that can force its will on anyone else.

all the wh*Teoids in f*nland

your life is a meme, cuck

You obviously don't understand any bit of european geopolitics.

You're naive enough to believe that any of these European countries (France,UK,Portugal,Spain or even Germany) will be relevant by themselves in the future world order.

>some random danish politician said something
>therefore the EU is bad

>waaaaaah my country sucks Germany pls annex
kill yourself