What are some countries that you enjoy the history or culture of but ABSOLUTELY despise the people

What are some countries that you enjoy the history or culture of but ABSOLUTELY despise the people.

For me it's China and Iraq.

Fun fact: the Chinese have no concept of forming queues.

The most obvious ones: France and Italy

I find Turkish history pretty cool, butthurt aside, but they're arab-tier brainwashed

>Iraq
>History
the lands have history, the current people and borders and government, no

true

No history
No culture

chinese history and culture are subhuman

turkish history is trash

final bump

for me its australia

>implying shitbia has an ounce of history or culture beyond chimping out every quarter century

Japan
Very interesting culture and history but the average Japanese person is weird

england, none of the anglo chav bullshit
just british history and culture is nice

but the ppl are horrible

France

Argentina

China
Japan

Spain, Portugal and most latin american countries

culture is awful

china and japan

Germany

South and Central American countries have some nice houses and music but their crime rates speak for themselves
I don't really hate them but statistically they seem awful

Denmark, they're full of assholes no joke

>be american
>get shot

I am a beaner you fucking D*ne

>be beaner
>gives you a blanket

>me no like an people

UK, France, Germany...my own

I hate normies

> beaner
GET OUT
Turks
Australia

Iraq, Turkey

France. I speak french because I learned it as a hobby years ago and I like most things about France and it's history, but fuck I hate frenchies so bad. I've known a couple of nice ones but they're few

Reverse would be Americans. I've been there several times and don't like the vibe, but as I work at the airport I meet a lot of them, and they're easily the friendliest people out there in my experience.

I guess the Romani and Pashtun people/Afghanistan? It's hard to think of entire nations full of bad people. Though
come close.
They're a very friendly, hospitable people if you're not involved in their underclass organized crime shit. American diaspora is horrible tho

Georgia.

I'll take my cultural vacuum with lots of nice people over a cultured land of intolerable shitheads.

>intolerable
But Italy and France are 10x more tolerable than americans

Everybody really desu

>genetics magically change when you convert to a different religion
So Bosniaks are different from the rest of Bosnians?