Why do White men love Small Asian Pussy so much??

Other urls found in this thread:

deepstrength.wordpress.com/2017/04/06/doom-and-gloom-and-the-amount-of-attractive-christian-virgins-part-3/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Feels good

pls gib

Koryo-saram girls are the best

It's mutual love.
White people love asians and Asian people live whites.

This is the only race mixing I can get behind

He's a happily married man with a loving family while you're some adult S E E T H I N G gook on the internet. Who's really the loser here lmao?

Autism

he is not white
he is ugly
he couldnt get a woman in his own country

him and his ugly kids

>he couldnt get a woman in his own country
This asia is a dumpster for white garbage

The world will never know.

Mixing with Asians>mixing with Slavs>mixing with Semites>mixing with Turkics>Germanic """"purity"""">>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>*power gap*>>>>>>>>>>>>mixing with niggers/abos

>couldn't get
Didn't want. There's quite a difference.

Good to know roasties and nazi cucks get mad, though.

White men who chase after asian women do it because
1. They can't get women from their own country/race
2. They think all asian women are obedient submissive dogs

t. white woman

Top kek

Then tell me why you're after them and not just a victim of yellow fever.

See

No there are practical reasons. Asian women tend to hold their beauty and youthful looks longer, in the US immigrants are generally higher earners than native born Americans and to be honest Asian food is awesome. Think objectively not emotionally my sad friend.

Pure christian waifus are everywhere. Why do they have to be asian?

Oh yes, the objectification of asian women. I was right after all.

i'm gonna save this image
for a friend

I just think Asians look cuter

>Pure christian waifus are everywhere
Right. Virgin white women are just throwing themselves at white men for marriage, right? Top kek. White women ride strange cock until 35 and then marry a cuck like you and try to squirt a kid out of their barren womb.

>muh feminism
The 20th century wants its bad ideologies back.

Listen to me when I say that westernized asian females don't want to be with autists like you, they only want Chads to wreck their pussy. You might have a chance with FOBs because they're only after one thing and that is not love.

I am not specifically after Asian girls, I have dated both Dutch girls and East Asians, and the differences aren't as great as you might think.
On average Asian girls will be a bit more subtle and a bit smarter, for the rest it's really hard to generalise. Westerners are more beautiful on average imo, but the occasional Asian girl can have a specific very attractive form of beauty.
They have some sort of fragile, yet sharp and intelligent look. I think you could say that western beauty appeals to some form of raw lust, while Asian beauty appeals to your protective instincts. Beautiful Asian girls look very huggable, that's a bit rarer in Western girls.

This is just my way of explaining it, in real life I don't select girls in some autistic way, I just follow my instincts. Only reason I even dated East Asians was because I lived in Japan and white women are quite rare there.

You think asian women are more faithful than white women? Hilarious. Where'd you get your information from may I ask?

>Virgin white women are just throwing themselves at white men for marriage, right
Ive dated three virgins. Could have easily married them. Maybe in America they're all retarded sluts though.

>Maybe in America they're all retarded sluts though
Correct.

I live in the rural South. The place that supposedly has the most religious girls. What a load of shit. I'm about to marry the most Christian girl I have ever known in my life and she's Chinese. Yes, she's virgin.

>Ugly autistic white guy can't find gf in his country
>Finds ugly autistic chink gf who is ready to marry anyone with white skin and a European name after 2 minutes of conversation

Which amazing mystery should I solve next?

Experience in both ponds. Then there's also 30 years of government data detailing the decline of virginity here.

deepstrength.wordpress.com/2017/04/06/doom-and-gloom-and-the-amount-of-attractive-christian-virgins-part-3/

All of White man who date with Asian are not ugly and autistic.

What kind of lousy source is this? I wanted information of asian women being more faithful than white women, and this doesn't explain shit. Are you dense?

Yeah they are

How do you know

English teacher in Korea confirmed.

I'm 194cm, well off, and attractive. Same user from the South. Are you actually a woman acting like a man? At least be honest.

I'm sure there are a few normal white guys in the world with Asian wives. Just like they are some Asian girls that are 10/10s. Statistically irrelevant

yes we are

t. dating a mixed chink/jap chick

Gooks are fucking ugly and I could never develop romantic feelings for one

You rike the sucky sucky 5 dorra? Also don't ignore my post, dumb americunt.

Guess that confirms it.

>White man only date with 10/10 Asian

white man choose 2~3/10 Asian women in many cases. maybe the different standard of beauty.

For me whites and asians are pretty much the two intelligent cultured races.
That's why I'd date an asian just like would date a white woman.

That is not what I said. I would have expected better reading comprehension from an English teacher expat in Chinkistan

>spoonfeed me
You have working hands, you slut.

gook lovers are ridiculous people.
More deluded than blacks really, since they constantly have to resort to all sorts of mental gymnastics to justify why one kind of racemixing is better than the other.

Plus they're mostly tiny beta males with severe complexes regarding both their height and the length of their penis (that's why the "tight asian pussy" meme is so widespread).

>posting tenda spencer memes
Stop posting lolcow feminist memes, lad.

Yes they are.

Every single one.

I'm telling you to give me a source that you based your post on. How am i supposed to know where your information comes from? Oh wait I know, it's all fucking asspulling kek

Why didn't you just say so from the start? Then I wouldn't have to waste my time arguing with an autist with yellow fever.

T. Never seen AMWF

I don't really give a shit who made that pic and what his political agenda is.

have a real gookfucker instead.

Your reply doesn't make any sense Kim

>this thread
I didn't know there were so many jealous white roasties on Sup Forums.

I've been dating a Japanese qt for 4 years. Plan on getting married soon.
Asians that are not born in America, are in General more reserved, not whores etc etc. The exact opposite of women here.
There is a reason that i never let her come here. I don't need her turning into a degenerate.
Of course, it's a bit hard to explain that in Japanese, so i just say that i am coming back soon.
I go back and fourth between Japan and America every 2 months. It's a pain in the ass but when we start a family it will all be worth it.

>roasties
keep on with these delusions mate.

Jewgle exists. All you have to do is search, my whore.

7/10 White man date with 5/10 Asian woman, you dumb fucker

All women are objectified to a certain degree. The same could be said of men.

All White men with Asian gfs are ugly autistic losers

>posts r/hapas meme shaming white men
>gets mad about the roasties meme
Roastie confirmed.

美しさがほぼ平等な国際カップルもいるけど。
欧米の男が男前かどうか見分けるのがアジア人にも難しいと思う。

T. Virgin

I have a White gf because I'm not a race traitor

They love you long time

>i dated
Stopped reading there

no idea what rhapas is but I'm fairly sure I saved those pics from one of recent Sup Forums threads.

truth is simple, white man who decides to chase after asian women lowered his standards.
he realizes he had very little chance of getting a white partner

Peove you’re right

It's natural for men to find neotenous facial features attractive. Unless you have a fetish for blondes there's no reason to dislike a cute asian girl. My only complain is that they barely have ass or tits, that's why I prefer latinas.

Why does everyone get so mad in these threads? Why can't people just love who they want?

>race traitor
How many other men has she fucked, lad?

>I have a White gf because I'm not a race traitor
Pretty sad that that is your reason for having a white gf
You can stop reading wherever you like hun, thanks for the (you)

WMAF racemixing is the most materialistic racemixing.

White men want the obedient kawaii dog, asian females want the money and the status they get from dating a white male.

個人的な意見だけど白人の男は遺伝子が最も離れている、アジア顔のアジア人女性を好む傾向があると思う。欧米白人が美の基準となっている現代ではアジア系の顔はアジア人の間でも人気がない。

If white women can't cuck white men, then they are shamed as ugly eternal virgin fetishists. White women are very angry when they can't control men.

o-ok

Watch YumiKing on Youtube and you will never want an asian female anymore.

I'm serious as a heart attack. Walk around with an Asian qt in front of them and they just have the most jealous expressions. Look at this thread.

I walked around with an Asian when I was with China and got filthy looks from the guys there

*when I was in
I wasn't even dating her just friends...

そんなわけがないだろう
男前のアジア系の方が顔立ちの悪い白人よりモッテルだろう

Would you want some nigger to start stealing your women? Oh wait, it's already happening and you're fine with it.

China has a fucked male:female ratio. Of course they got mad. Not that you should care.

I didn't care it was pretty funny, I did fug her in the end anyway

White men are about 30-40 IQ points higher than niggers last time I checked.

>implying Tyrone wants the stuck up ugly bitches here

>I'm fine with it
Implying

Not relevant. What's natural for you is to dislike outsiders meddling with your affairs (in this case your people).

If you add logic into it to take the IQ thing into account then you should also mention that there's no logical reason to be mad as long as it isn't your girl who is with the chinese/nigger/whitey/whatever.

>アジア系の顔はアジア人の間でも人気がない
中国や韓国では確かにそうだけど、日本には特殊な日本らしい顔立ちが最も人気だと思う。
水原希子以外には日本人モデルは全然欧米系な顔じゃないと思う。

Tyrones LOVE women like Olga, tho.

Coalburners are always single mother trash, in the exceptions they don't get murdered. WMAF couples earn higher than WMWF couples and have much lower divorce rates. No comparison.

I literally do not care if an Asian dude marries a white woman. Niggers fucking any woman creates more niggers. I don't want more niggers in the world.

when I was hanging with ex pats in south korea and taiwan, the blacks always had russian/ukranian gfs over local asians

There's really no use pretending white women aren't materialistic, or that white men date white women because they want to have them control their lives and criticise them all the time

Those chinese guys didn't give a shit about you being okay with them fucking your women. Their natural instincts are not gone just because your country is full of horrible niggers.

Go home whhito pigpgjt !!!!!!

kill all wh*Te beta losers

My country is full of non-virgin sloots, user. Not just niggers. All I can say is tough shit. It would be different if I fucked them and discarded them, but I intend to marry one girl and sex her afterwards.

t. Gerald the English teacher

T.nigger

>T. 5'5 korean alfa male