Manlets Thread

Short people got no reason to live.

hello demoralizer

167cm reporting in.

DELET THIS

King of the Short

>not even on the list

Same

I'm a 130 lb neet that lives in his moms basement but I'm 6'4 so I can totally pull more chicks.

>TFW on tippy toes

Every night out

>Going on nights out

>tfw 5.8
But i only want an equally cuddly chub wow panda playing bf, i dont care about height D:

Only dumb females do, which have shit taste in men anyway so who gives a shit lel

Are you that Greek furry who used to post here a while ago?

yeah, been triggering wowg lately so didnt pass by here much

>5'7

Just date asians, it stops mattering

>tallfags will NEVER EVER be the little spoon

5"9' feeling fine wazuuuup jews

5'10 here, need to find a 5'8 or less girl, the 2 inches is for the heels

PLEASE POST THE SONG

Ahhhh I always prefered the term pigmy king

Fuck, I never even considered that.

Tfw no husbando D:

>6'4"
>most of the time people just mumble and look at their feet when addressing me

its not fun, this tall stature.

lol they wear bigger than 2 inches dude you need to plan for like 6 inches at least

>5'4"

I know, I love women who wear heels

imo between 5'5 - 5'8.5 for my height is good

it's not so bad

gayreeks

Not enough heel height huh? FUCKKKKKK

>6'5"
>Still no qt gf
Why do you lie?

At least they will address you.

:3

I could be a shota trap >w

6'1"

I think I have a pretty face.

>at least my gf tells me
>;__;

>hurr 5'11 manlet lol

Not once has a woman ever said this to me.

>>at least my gf
You don't get to have feels.

6"5´ Here.
I can´t see you manlets.

>tfw 5'10 manlet
are you a girl ?

7'4

Not when you're 5'0

No. Just a short man.

You are not a manlet if you are over 170 cm. Also use the metric system and not the retarded meme burger units.

Daily reminder that only manlets push these handles down

Fucking kill yourself Ralph

True.

youre too lanky look at the chart you idiot

thats freak territory, literally NOTHIHG to be proud of. at 6'4" i can already barely make gains, anything higher is just giraffe territory desu

One of my favourite songs. "Short people..."

Ryry is that you ?

The ultimiate redpill is realizing that just as Jews are extremly ethnocentric, prone to degeneracy, and seek to nuerotically consolidate power so too
does the lanklet.

The Lanklet is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer,
it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Lanklet and you will be astonished at how he recoils,
how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

Small sampling of """"manlet"""" men
>Nietszche
>Mussilini
>Hitler
>Alexander the Great
>agustus Ceaser

Lanklets AKA males taller than 6' have onlyu began appearing in significant numbers during the turn of the century, the same time that marxism and
general degenerecy began to spread, coincidence?? That is what they will tell you, do not trust them. Just as their bones suffer from

They are historical abberations and genetic mutations. Just like Jews they will tell you about about their supposed
[[higher inttelligence]] and brag about their power in society, but just like Jews
they suffer from genetic diseases such as knee and heart problems as well as lowered life span

Lanklet revisionist history will tell you that most great men in history were only hsort because of bad nutrition, the truth is that prehistoric man was
the same height as man today... but how could that be??

The truth is that the lanklet phenotype is predisposed to savegry and destruction, only once it was suppresed was civilization allowed to flourish. After 4000 years
of supression the eternal lanklet rears its elongated spindly neck and seeks to bring mankind back to its knees.

Do. Not. Let. Them Win.

> Among CEOs of Fortune 500 companies 58 percent are taller than 6 feet
> 48 Percent Of U.S. Billionaires Are Jewish

No, I have neither wealth or fame to even try to make up for it.

I'm a non-manlet, and I push down.

God that fucking hurt to watch

>girls that are 6'0 or above

What? Where? They usually end it in high school.

If Goebbels were around today, he would probably be saying that shit with his 5'1" ass.

jews blend into whatever group they need to including whites

He was yet another great man of proper stature...

What are we going to do about the eternal lanklet?

>Most corporations and western countries are currently controled by lanklets
>as the frequency of lanklets in a society increases so has degeneracy
>lanklet propoganda seeks to diminish the passion and masculinity of the semi-average heighted man

Latley they have been perpetuating negative feeling toward men of below average and even average height. They use words like "manlet" to insult
the very men who
have build civilization. To counter this we have created the world "lanklet". Even their inslult "MANlet" reveals that they still see us as the true man, the
savior of mankind, the Ubermensch

>tfw 16 GB

I am 50ft Tall. I awaken from the unknown to destroy mortals every thousand years. How does that rank OP?

get it on /h/ faggot

Shit, i'm only 5'4, but I think that justifies me being a 30 year old living in my mom's basement.

reminder that trump is a lanklet jew

>being this triggered by a cute panda

>tfw forever ramlet

What's your rating faggot?

Small cutebois are best cutebois.

and the girls will just pass by your weird ass

182 manlet reporting in

Eat more faggot
6'5'' and 4,5 to 5k kcal per day to gain

>tfw 8GB Ramlet

5'7'' here,i never had a gf
Feelsbadman

But she's like a WNBA player's height. Beastly bitches really have no room to talk.

>t. 5'10 & 17/18ths" OP

That is not a manlet. You are normal sized.

mrw 5'11

Yikes. That kid is the cuck in the movies too

True, have you heard that his lanklass daughter married a Jew?

The lanklet menace and eteranl Jew are fusing together to create a great race of subversive degenerates who must parasite on the overman to survive

fucking americans and your shitty measurement systems, if i'm correct then i'm 6'2, the pussy magnet height

too bad im a spic eh?

181cm reporting in, that's about 6'

Is that the last ship?
What a shit TV show, it really tricked me with season one and it's few cool /k/ shots of the ship.

King of Manlets here AMA

still sucks though, although a lot of very tall guys seem to walk goofy and Idk if it is true but most of the guys over 190cm I know are not that bright.

> balding poo in loo manlet

j law been working on her abs, I see

:(

yeah, wanted a ship related tv show.
Meh i like it

Why does it suck? You are a perfect height.

Women have always loved my height, besides I am not skinny and tall, I am naturally muscular, which helps a lot.

Do not submit to lanklet propoganda, you have already observed that they are a dull and unintellgent race.

>pic related is a lanklet who helped destroy the great 3rd riech, like most lanklets he suffered from severe joint problems and was both a physical and mental cripple, this did not stop him from implementing marxism in the USA

Do it.
>tfw not stuffing myself with shitty fastfood while cuddling a cuteboi in front of a battlestation
Why live?

idk I look down on people and I want to look down on them literally.

But when I am the new Emperor my minions will carry me on a xerxes like throne anyway so..

Nut but seriously everbody want to be taller, same with dicks size