Did

Did

did he really?

cucked

Yup.

Why David Silva has been missing
It’s been a difficult few weeks for Man City’s Spanish midfield star David Silva.

Silva has missed four of the last five matches for the Sky Blues, although he returned to action against Watford.

Man City have remained tight lipped about David Silva’s situation, only revealing he’s been missing for “personal reasons”.

Yet in the Times on Wednesday, journalist Paul Hirst has expanded on matters a little further. He’s revealed the following:

David Silva received a hero’s welcome from the City supporters as he returned to the starting XI after a difficult period in the midfielder’s life.

Silva, 31, has missed four of the past five matches for what the club called “personal reasons”.

They have not gone into detail about the nature of his absence but it is understood that it was related to the pregnancy of his partner, Yessica Suárez González.

The problem that the couple had is now said to have been resolved.

Man City return to action this weekend with a home match in the FA Cup third round against Burnley.

After that Man City take on Bristol City in the semifinals of the League Cup.

The Sky Blues are still on course to win four trophies this season, while completing their Premier League campaign unbeaten.

Rundown?

did she birth a nigger or what?

His wife was miscarriaged.

pep put him on steroids, that's why he's shaved his head because of the balding

yeah,i heard sterling is the father

>sterling is the father

cancer?

It's a boyo, came prematurely.

Nigga just posted this on twitter
>twitter.com/21LVA/status/948534711378415616

you

Dead baby lmao

Saitama?

come on mate i know it's cool to be edgy but how bitter are you, must be a united fan

Sorry reddit

Just joking reddit, I’m not sorry. I hope the baby chokes on it’s own tongue during the night.

So edgy. I was 12 once too.

Kek

he always had an eye for an early pass

if only we all could be as classy and respectful as this gentlesir

Fucking kek