Wtf happened to Bella Thorne?

Wtf happened to Bella Thorne?

Did the Jews finally got to her?

shes been a literal prostitute since disney

Do surgeons really agree to cut open 18 years olds?

Wtf is wrong with AMERICA

Her father died when she was 12, and she started acting around that same time. She's been a literal whore with no father figure for at least 7 years (she's like 19 or 20, right?). What on earth do you expect? For her to turn out normal and well-adjusted?

She's actually from my hometown, met her a few times before she moved. Although to be honest, she turned out to be less of a whore than most girls from Pines, so maybe getting molested by old jewish men was a good thing for her.

>Acting

I never seen her in anything outside of Sup Forums threads

Controlled by jews but still dates white dudes. Ha. Still a slut though, Disney and Hollywood explains that.

Good men must step up to straightrn the world out (white men). The world falls when good men do nothing.

*straighten

Did she keep the feminine penis

Or is she post-op now?

>finally
She's been a shiksa slave for several years now.

Is this new? Did she finally take out that godawful nose ring?

She did some kids tv shows.

>Controlled by jews but still dates white dudes
>white dudes

user, I'm sorry, but....

and he's a manlet too lmao

This is the only image ive seen of her where she looks feminine

Wtf I want to sniff her farts now?!

She whored out

the bogdabots have activated

nothing, she just became even more perfect!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>76k likes

how the FUCK will she recover from this??

I guess the jews got to her completely now if that's legit. Lots can happen in a few years. Pic related. Hollywood is shit, gotta fight it's system.

That's a dude right?

I wish my dick could get to her, if you know what I mean

I didn't quite catch your drift

>(white men)
>Good men

pick one

who was her first girl? who converted her?

Jeffery Star? Yes he's a man. Pic related

Holy shit what is wrong with that kids torso? He looks like the photoshop Chloe pics where she is all legs.

That comment got so much play, that the pic in the OP of this thread is her reaction to it.....she clearly is ready to go full makeover to be more feminine and never be associated with trannies again.

>Tweet is from 4 days ago

???

I know but it only reached full on meme status to get back to her in the days since.

Considering the US is controlled primarily by freemason Jew powers that be, yes. White freemason American men are influenced by them, and therefore controlled by them. Also, the vast majority of white men are non-freemasons and have to step up to the occult system in order to destroy it. The white, ideal, non-mason moral man is the majority of men, and is the epitome of goodness. They have to step up. That's it.

Post the picture where she looks like Tarantino lads.

She's just a typical slutty girl who also has fame and excess attention.

Superhot to aged trash in 5 years

Oh shit a fellow Broward bro.
Yes pines girls are easy. I love them.

>she will never be fucked on pureTs.com by our lad Christian xxx

Why even live?

>I hurt myself today

recently found she has like 15 million followers in instagram

is she famous outside of Sup Forums?

Apparently kids watch the Disney Channel too. It's weird, don't they know those shows are made for adult pedophiles?

Disney shows are great if you are into feet

That's how Sub-Saharans look, dip shit.

crack whore

That's rough

She looks exactly like this lot lizard that hangs out at the truckstop I get my gas from on the way to visit my parents.

Should I pay the $5 for a shower key and give her a spin the next time I go down there? I think I'm dying and with my time left I'm gonna get real weird with it.

>truck stop lizard

Stay safe, user.

Looks like the pill addicted third cousin I'm currently dicking.

make her wear frilly socks and shoot down her throat senpai

Do it, Frank. Roast a bone and do it to it.

The average white man is a Good goy cuck descended from potato farming peasants. Theres no winning against Jews m8. Trying to fight them is like trying to fight erosion.

Glad our guy Sage got out of there before her balls dropped.

nigga im not fucking this even if she offer for free this shit look like bad hygiene, diseases and vagina infection
im up for blow tho

Never understood why anyone would opt for a crusty pavement princess if he had nothing to lose. Go rape a model you faggot

>rape

That shit doesn't get me off. Rapists are degenerate. Plowing a meh head hooker that blows truckers for drugs on the other hand is something that has been on my bucket list for some time.

I wonder who could be behind this post?

Diseased vagina is nothing to look forward to. Not even talking about catching something, just can't imagine getting or staying hard with some pus.leaking roastbeef bouquet staring at me

WOW there is a lot of misogyny in this thread everyone can we try to tone it down a bit?

surgeons are heartless bastards user, the sooner you learn this the safer youll be. just honestly think about the kind of person a job where you cut people attracts

Was that guy born on Thundercock Mountain by Zeus or something Jesus Christ.

Point out where I was wrong. If I wasn't wrong we wouldn't be having this discussion in the first place.

Yeah I know they're tough to fight, but they need to be exposed. It's possible if more people awaken themselves to the truth. There are more of us than them. Technically it can take only one person to do it, in order to expose that is. You just have to work your way into the system and expose it somehow.

she looks a lot like her older middle sister here

>There are more of us than them.

Lol. so what? Africans outnumber Americans 3 to 1, but the US state of California has a bigger economy than the entire continent of Africa.

Damn, Bella looks like THAT!?

I thought she had leaks in the new fappening. Where the fuck are all these pics that were supposed to come out?

>That ugly ass hair

Sick flip tho

honestly the biggest chad ever but i love the guy

damn him

Jesus Christ Frank

>can't drink until 21

AMERIFATS

She's really going full bimbo.

If "Jews" is Sup Forums code for drugs.... Yes.

She looks like Quintin Tarantino here

What do you mean what happened to her? Who even is she to begin with? Do you people actually know the trivia surrounding these vapid celebrity products? Do you actually like, follow their lives and try to stay updated on the goings on instead of just fapping to their pictures? I mean, fapping to celebrities is bad enough as it is, but also actively caring about their real lives? Surel you don't ACTUALLY do this? That's just a meme right?

sure, why not, this is Holywood

Africans have long legs and short torso. Its why they dominate running but suck at swimming. Europeans and Asians have the opposite body type

How old is this? She actually looks cute now.

Koreans will do it at 14 or younger. Go whine to them.

lol wtf

she's finally committed to becoming a brainless cumslut fucktoy just like she always dreamed of and eventually her STD ridden flesh will fuse with the floor of the men's room where she spends all her time and she will live the rest of her life as a human fuck mattress and she will LOVE it

nice

God I hate but I also love the guy so much.

Who wouldn't?

Its hilarious he is a weird sheltered religious kid...