Soccer/Futbol/football

Ok guys I’m an American I wanna get into soccer/ football ok Its starting to grow on me note I don’t wanna play but I’m willing to try new things if anyone can fill me in on what the fucks happening I’d be glad

Welcome to Besiktas

What?

>fill me in on what the fucks happening
what do you mean by this?

i'd suggest you consider watching mls first of all desu

I mean like the basics by that to clarify I’d like to expand my sports taste and it’s best to start with the basics

Don't all Amerifats grow up playing soccer? You should know the basics

Also, just like any sport you could understand it after watching a few games and googling the rules

I’m looking for the international communities input like big matches teams to watch things like that in the upcoming weeks and months I also played soccer but after all these years the rules have slipped from my mind

hola amigo, come to Besiktas

Sorry man idk what Besiktas is care to eloborate

Please come to Besiktas, the whole gang is already here

What’s that man

the best club in the whole damn turkish region

Oh ok I’ll go besiktas

>watching mls first of all
You'll just make him think the sport is shit. Always start off by watching the big clubs play games and follow the ones that interest you.

Ok thanks man what are some good clubs to start off on

Atletico Madrid

Start with the Premier League. Watch a few different games and find a team you like and stick with them. You should also watch the Champions League (continues in February so you're gonna have to wait) because it's the best of the best playing eachother and it will introduce you to the best teams in other countries. You can start following those teams later, but it's harder to get into them than the premier league

arsenal vs chelsea play today in about 9 hours
they're 2 of the best teams in england and surely it will be a good game to watch

Ok thanks the sports board has been more accepting of me than I expected

>Follow MLS and Premier League.
>Watch Europa and Champions League
>shitpost on /copalib/ for South American footy (and memes)
>be tuned on Russia 2018 (unfortunately for you, USA got rekt and won't go)

BAM! BAM! BAM!

The best team there is.

Hey what channel does aresenal Vs Chelsea come on here in America man

just move to europe

Nope I like my guns but you eurofags are a lively bunch

whatever channel Robbie and Robbie are on

>muh guns
Lmaoing at you Amerifats

I do their nice help me not get raped by migrants