What is the greatest film of the decade so far?

What is the greatest film of the decade so far?

The Master, Shame, or Certified Copy

d'awww hunky man wants a cuddle

epic meme

well considering this is the only good movie made in within the last ten years, I guess it wins by default.

>punk

lel

Sup Forums kino when?

Should we just re-use Eisenberg for the Sup Forums movie?

He should be used for every silicon valley startup beta male, tbqh.

Pic related desu, this decade peaked early

Goddamn I fucking love this movie
And this is coming from someone who mostly hates Sorkin

BEST FILM OF 2 DECADES
BECAUSE IT TOOK 12 YEARS TO MAKE.

Tree Of Life easily.

I didn't think anyone unironically liked this movie, especially on a board that loves making fun of shitty cgi

Leviathan

In what way was in a punk? The only punk thing I saw in the entire movie was a remix of California uber allies.

Literally the only kino so far. Doesn't even people who post in kinothreads watch foreign films?

Malick is acceptable though.

Pic related is genuinely too good for its own sake. Leftists hate it because they think it's fascist, and huefascists love it because they think it's "promoting necessary police work it's not fascism I swear". HINT: There's a reason why Nascimento keeps suffering from nervous breakdowns that he never get's treated from and that he poses in the exact same way as the gangsters.

Synecdoche

The Social Network is no joke the best movie of the 2010's. Nothing has been able to surpass on any real level.

It's both a celebration of Mark Zuckerburg's work while also being a 21st century Citizen Kane critique of his autistic, millennial qualities.

>of the decade

>unironically
shut the fuck up pleb

you got it friend