J U S T

J U S T

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bF9dLVeP2DI
twitter.com/normmacdonald/status/842866920437116928
dailymotion.com/video/x9m7hk_artie-lange-2001-interview_fun
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why is artie's mugshot floating in outer space?

He was that high at the time

HOW can you tell it's a mug shot?

I thought this was Mallick for a moment

If he gets hooked on drugs again he is done.

it's not really JUST when you've been a fat drunken drug addict slob for your entire career

Feed me another grocery store sheet cake.

>it's an artie convinces Mike Bocchetti to poop heroin for him episode

He's still alive and hasn't offed himself so I guess that's something.

youtu.be/bF9dLVeP2DI

Kek

It isn't a mugshot, he was actually banished to the phantom zone.

>le obscure american local celebrity

No one cares.

they superman two'd that motherfucker

>Bigfoot in the middle

This is an American website, hosted in America.

did artie and norm have a falling out?

He was arrested on Sunday for possession of heroin and cocaine. Artie is such a piece of shit.

He looks just like CWC

twitter.com/normmacdonald/status/842866920437116928

Owned by a Japanese :^)

literally who?

LOL apologize to Howard right now

APOLOGIZE

The saddest part is that this wasn't inevitable like you might believe from listening to Artie's stories. There was a period around when Beer League came out that Artie was looking pretty good. Some might even say handsome. Then 2009 happened. What a shit year.

based norm

is this real?

i hope he gets out of it, dude has so much good going for him right now, but that's usually when you slip. you think you're in control of the situation and bam you're back in a bathroom snorting coke.

really hope he pulls through.

>Second episode of Crashing is Pete keeping Artie away from doing coke
>This shit happens

dyin'

He was using then too, which is odd he was able to maintain that weight. Recently rewatched Dirty Work, it's ok, some classic lines, but could/should have been so much better. Maybe w/ a looser, less strictly formulaic plot.

Yeah, he's co-starring on a hilarious new HBO comedy, Crashing, which SHOULD be promising for him if he could keep it together. Part of me wishes he could have a live in sober coach or something but the reality is, an addict will find a way.

That's what I'm saying. There was a period where he somehow managed to make both the drugs, his career, and his health all work. Makes me think that losing Dana is what caused him to deteriorate more than the heroin.

>i hope he gets out of it
Artie has received more support and has been given more second chances than most people will ever get, and he's blown every single one of them. A few years in prison is probably the best thing for him.

yeah it truly is amazing how a cokehead can stay fat, i would not for the life of me be able to eat while high.

that sucks. they will most likely drop him in regards to his history, he had a really comfy cool job on howard stern but fucked it up. people dream of the opportunities this guy has gotten, but keeps fucking up. my heart goes out to him, but goddamn enough is enough.

you gotta grow up some day

>people feel bad for this guy
>even after all the chances he's gotten
>even after he's shown he's a scumbag over and over again

Wish I were a famous fat piece of shit druggy so I could get some sympathy from people on a chinese knitting forum

>that sucks. they will most likely drop him in regards to his history

Luckily, for now at least Satan, his buddy Exec Producer Apatow is sticking with him, but you're right, like Howard that can run thin after the 52nd time.

I feel bad for you too user. There, feel better?

We should literally kill people after their 3rd drug offense

Enough is enough is enough

If a person isn't willing to learn and grow after being literally imprisoned then they shouldn't be allowed to live with the rest of us as drug addicts

I feel the same way about pedos and killers, though one time is enough for those people

>49

No, weirdly enough, support from a random person on a latvarian shoe making site doesn't change how I feel or cure what's wrong with me

>We

It's a disease. That sounds ineffectual, I get that, but until you've dealt w/ a loved one dealing w/ addiction, you won't understand.

i saw him a few weeks ago on pete holmes crashing tour and his set was meh (lot of slurring it was honestly hard to understand) but there were 2 jokes that really stood out, 1 he said hedgeberg gave him where he says you cant swim for 30 minutes after eating, well thats why i never learned to swim.

but the other is all i can think about when seeing this shit again, its when he tells the story about being in rehab and talking about his cocaine problem and a black guy goes

>what are you sprinkling that shit on hamburgers

so i guess both of his funniest jokes werent his...

>implying

My brother stole almost everything my parents worked for (TV, Computer, tablet, my dads power tools, a fucking power generator cause we live in FL where power goes out all the time), took apart a shed so he could scrap it, not to mention what he stole from me

Using my time to drive him to rehab places and meetings only for him use again and cry when he's found out. And now he has a kid who he uses around. Great job, criminal justice system.

My ex-best friend doesn't seem to care about getting better either. 4 interventions, nothing. Sent to rehab for a month out of state. Nothing. Came back and did drugs. Now he's doing methadone cause he's clean he says. Sure thing bud.

I live in one of if not THE worst place in the USA for prescription drug abuse

So for you to sit there and say I have not been affected by drug use, just makes you look like a retard

Are you in West Virginia? Because it's where I live. Morgantown currently for uni but grew up further south.

Pain pills. Benzos. Heroin. Fentanyl. It's all fucking bad all around.

love Artie

>gets arrested for drug use/possession with a long history of it
>gets to go on stage 5 days later and make thousands of dollars

the system works

he should never be heard from again but that's not life is

that sucks man.

only reason i'm not using heroin or dead is because it's not readily available in my country. i don't know what the fuck would happen if i was enrolled at boulder university or something, and suddenly had people offering me uppers and downers left and right.

over here people call you a druggie if you so much as bring a joint to a student party

Tampa area of florida, oxys decapitated us down here. Everyone did or does them

I for sure, sadly, know more people ON drugs than NOT on drugs, and know at least 3 people who have OD'd (that I know of)

people shouldn't be thrown in jail and left there because they had drugs on them.

This is from 2001. He's actually got a jaw line and a cleft chin like a superhero.

dailymotion.com/video/x9m7hk_artie-lange-2001-interview_fun

the first time, I agree

The 5th? Nah, you wasted your chances. Die in a cell by yourself. No feeding them, no water for them. Just let them die like the druggies they are. Pump them full of whatever they want and let the piece of shit push the button himself.

Would save us a lot of money and time not having to deal with drug addicts that never change for decades

You have issues

It's easier for me to find benzos and heroin than great weed most days, and most of the people I know (good students and awful) are daily drug userscreen.

My older brother overdosed over a decade ago on morphine and died. Only in the last couple years has the media pointed a story at any of this. But we're 15 years into a terrible addiction spree, if not longer.

>i'm a sheltered 15 year old who's never seen the rampant effects that drugs have on a family so I think druggies are just nice people who did a bad thing and they don't mean it

grow up kid, druggies are literally the scum of the earth. It takes more effort to be a drug addict than to not be one, which shows you how fucking useless and sorry they are as human beings.

The government isn't supposed to babysit you he's not selling drugs and he's a rich guy he can fuck himself up if he wants that's what americas about bro
Fuck the cops

Pretty edgy bro, i like you're style.

he doesn't have kids or a wife, and it's only hurting him. how is that "scum of the earth" behavior?

How about how it affects people who care about him?

How about the taxpayer's money that pays for taking care of him in jail, rehab, etc...

How about if he gets behind the wheel of a car while high and kills someone?

What the fuck happened? He was based in dirty work.

BOW TO CHRIST

>I'll call him edgy, that'll show him!

nice argument man!

>he's a rich guy he can fuck himself up who cares!!

Maybe the people the cartel killed in order for the coke to get here might care, but Idk

If you think that you buying a crack rock only affects the person who does the crack rock, you might be retarded. Nevermind the friends this guy has, the millions of people who see him and his behavior and think that its normal, and nevermind that literally dozens of people (at least) have tried to help him get off, stay off, etc of drugs only to see him go right back to drugs

No because fuck all that, he's only hurting himself so it doesn't matter, right?

>How about how it affects people who care about him?
That isn't any of your business and doesn't make him scum
>How about the taxpayer's money that pays for taking care of him in jail, rehab, etc...
Not even a drop in the bucket compared to the revenue he's made various states in the past with his stand up shows. And again, you're complaining about one guy being in jail for a few hours, don't be dumb.
>How about if he gets behind the wheel of a car while high and kills someone?
Great, now you're blaming him for shit he has never done, but theoretically could. Maybe you're going to do the same thing one day, so your argument is completely invalid.

Go to bed, kid.

>>I'll call him edgy, that'll show him!
>nice argument man!

lmao, yes, pardon me for not providing a nuanced argument to the incredibly sound proposition of forciing drug addicts to wither away in a dungeon. You're doing great!

>That isn't any of your business and doesn't make him scum
Actually it does, if you don't give a shit about anyone but yourself and your drugs then you're a scumbag

>Not even a drop in the bucket compared to the revenue he's made various states in the past with his stand up shows. And again, you're complaining about one guy being in jail for a few hours, don't be dumb.
I was referring to drug addicts in general, people like him cost taxpayers a shitload.

>Great, now you're blaming him for shit he has never done, but theoretically could. Maybe you're going to do the same thing one day, so your argument is completely invalid.

Google Artie Lange DUI, and i'll never drive under the influence because i'm not a junkie.

>I'm a Republican and I hate big government and stand for personal freedom but also government should literally murder people for taking drugs

>someone intentionally hurting their family and loved ones by continuing to be a druggy doesn't make them scum!!

okay bud.

>he's made people money so it's okay that we have to pay for his jail time and for the cops to watch him sober up!!

Sure okay, i'll even give you that one. But what about the millions of people that haven't made the states money?

>doesn't matter that he hasn't killed anyone yet, even though driving under the influence is noted to be far riskier of a behavior than not doing so

Sure, he hasn't royally fucked up yet. Give the man a medal!

Criticism of an idea with nothing to back it up or flesh it out as to why it's a bad thing?

It's like I'm really on reddit!

brought to you by Carl's Jr.

>Actually it does, if you don't give a shit about anyone but yourself and your drugs then you're a scumbag
He gives a shit enough to have bought his mother a house and plenty of other shit, stop trying to negate all he's done because he has his own issues, the world isn't black and white you mental toddler
>I was referring to drug addicts in general, people like him cost taxpayers a shitload.
well then talk about drug addicts in general or just Artie, because you were literally talking about him specifically, don't change your argument after the fact when you get BTFO
>Google Artie Lange DUI, and i'll never drive under the influence because i'm not a junkie.
Again, you can't bitch about something he might do in the future regardless of his past, it's the sign of an utter moron

>It's a disease.

No, nigger, it's not a fucking "disease", it's a g'damn psychological, and physical dependency. The easy part is eliminating the physical dependency, but it takes discipline to break the psychological dependency, and that's where most addicts, like Lange, fail.

Lange has zero discipline, and never has, and that's why he's a fat drug addict that's going to die from overdose or heart attack.

>No, nigger, it's not a fucking "disease", it's a g'damn psychological, and physical dependency. The easy part is eliminating the physical dependency, but it takes discipline to break the psychological dependency

Oh, I see. Thanks for the redpill bro.

>oxys decapitated us down here. Everyone did or does them
>only reason i'm not using heroin or dead is because it's not readily available in my country
>It's easier for me to find benzos and heroin than great weed most days, and most of the people I know (good students and awful) are daily drug userscreen.

Wow drugs are so awful. I hate it when oxy pills just jump into my mouth. It's even worse when dealers leave free heroin needles in my mailbox, I mean how could I pass up the opportunity?

Let's face it, there is just no way to stop yourself from taking drugs, so we have to beat the problem where it really is. In law enforcement. Stop arresting drug users and dealers.

Also pay for my treatments with taxpayer money, ensure I never have to face consequences for my choices.

This guy gets it

everyone has their vices, be it sex, food, gambling etc.

grow up kid

"Vices" are but a crutch for the week and undisciplined. The superior spirit thinks naught of such trivialities.

kill yourself

>everyone's a piece of shit
>so it's okay for me to be a piece of shit

HE ACTUALLY BELIEVES THIS

Yeah, no. Suicide is but a cowards escape, and in death their lucky to escape prosecution.

>He gives a shit enough to have bought his mother a house and plenty of other shit
Pretty sure she'd trade that in for her son to be clean

>well then talk about drug addicts in general or just Artie.
I can talk about both, especially since this whole argument started over how we should deal with drug addicts, artie being an example of one.

>Again, you can't bitch about something he might do in the future regardless of his past
He got a DUI before, i guess he actually has to kill someone for you to realize it's a problem?

>to realize it's a problem?

Yes, you're the only one that thinks addiction is "a problem" dude. If only there were a way to inform the masses.

>Hey garr its artie it's like three o'clock and um uh monday night tuesday morning uhh I went off last night like a jerk off and I huhu feel like shit.. I-I-I don't think I could come in tomorrow I'm spraying shit all over I-I-I can't I'm sick I don't know.I-I alright I feel like shit doing this all the time but I guarantee you it's the right descision I-I-I don't if something changes I'll come in but right now I can't come in plan on might being like this till wednesday I guess, alright man bye.

damn, bob kelly looks like shit

You sounds like a cunt

It's a real problem for some people. No sympathy and no public treatment leads to people being cast by the wayside and overcrowded prisons with no chance of getting better

>"Vices" are but a crutch for the week and undisciplined. The superior spirit thinks naught of such trivialities.
>the week'

The superior can also spell correctly you mongoloid

Can someone describe to me what being high on cocaine and heroin feels like?

AWESOME

I've never taken heroin but used to be rx'ed a shit ton of Oxys, with which i'd blow mad coke on occasion- sometimes my heart would really actually hurt, like i could feeling it struggle. It's the euphoric mellow zone out of opiates but w/ the coke to keep you from actually zoning out so you keep partying.

Think about the time you came the most, the best ejaculation you had ever. It's like that but x1000 times better.

Wow that sounds like a good time