How historically accurate is this film?

How historically accurate is this film?

Also if you say it isn't accurate, please cite your sources. Just saying so isn't evidence

So if it were accurate you wouldn't want sources? Fuck off biased cunt. There's a black lives matter protest for you to be at.

It's quite accurate. NASA experimented heavily with chimps.

Black Kings built the pyramids. Flying to the moon is child's play.

They used their genetic memory from when dey wuz on da moon to get us there again.

I provided my source in the OP: the film

blatant oscar bait by a film company desperate to win an award by cashing in on the blm vote

is it accuarate?
yes black people were involved in getting a man on the moon
were they important?
no more than the other thousands involved in the project

how about a film about the german rocket scientists who did half the sums involved in rocket trajectories that landed them on the moon?

no?
skipping over that part?
ok.

PFFFTTTHAHAHAHAHAHA

I cant resist this bait, sue me.

Punchible face kino?

>Sup Forums detected

You Sup Forums leeches are insufferable.

Who cares is it historically accurate or not, the fact that it's a bad movie doesn't change if it's 100% historically accurate or not.
Allmost all filmmaking elements were executed sub par and no source or historical proof can change that.

>Not buying into libtard crap automatically makes you Sup Forums
How about you head to that blm protest with OP was talking about

op btfo

>not buying into libtard crap
No unironically using the phrase "libtard crap" to describe something you disagree with makes you Sup Forums

What the fuck. She isn't black at all. Am I being rused? How do they get away with this?

>an historical movie doesn't have to be historically accurate

what's next? a jeanne d'arc movie where she is transexual?

WE

Not even a little bit.

Harry Potter is probably more historically accurate.

WUZ

Well yes this piece of shit tried so hard to represent everything as hard facts, but no it does not have to be historically accurate to be a good movie.

Tarantino made Inglorious Bastards and that's a good movie that's completely historically inaccurate on purpose.

And it's not marketed as a historical movie based on true events either you stupid fucking braindead nigger

How is anything he said related to Sup Forums? This movie is for a fact oscar bait and there were far more important persons involved, who the movie could have been about.

Because people believe whatever they're told. And muh racism.

>black women are responsible for America putting men on the moon
top kek

NIGGERS

WE

not an argument

Why am I not surprised?