Best new sport: Huge Boob Sumo!

Best new sport: Huge Boob Sumo!
“Bigger is better in this new sport sweeping the world where women compete to knock each other out of the ring with their chests”

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2017-07-24/women-in-portugal-are-forming-real-keijo-teams/.119265
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who would dominate this sport?

animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2017-07-24/women-in-portugal-are-forming-real-keijo-teams/.119265

So why aren't they cute like in Keijo!!!!!?

The return of /spa/.

you missed the opportunity to call this the b(r)e(a)st new sport, remake the thread
everyone and their grandma knows hitomi has a hank hill ass, find some new material

Silicone should be cheating

woah 2009 Sup Forums flashbacks

Where is the full set? Also, what happened to them? where are they now?

silicone is like steroids, obvious cheating that should get you banned from the sport of bust wrestling

another sport soon to be BLACKED

diseases/genetic 'defects' (quotation marks because i dont see it as a defect, but clinically i think it is) also shouldn't really count, or should be put into their own separate categories. hypermastia is your genetics cheating

That’s like saying tall people shouldn’t be allowed to play basketball

maybe saying like those with that a disease that makes you 7 inches taller than lebron with the strength and speed to match. an unstoppable juggernaut, born from luck not effort and skill

...though that doesn't really make sense when we're talking about tits, you either have them or you don't. just trying to make this sports related by using 'proper' analogies

>maybe saying like those with that a disease that makes you 7 inches taller than lebron with the strength and speed to match. an unstoppable juggernaut, born from luck not effort and skill
that sounds like good disease to have

Where can i see this new sport being played? And can i be a manager?

She's in the OP.

That would be extremely painful

Thats not maseratixxx
Its sumo minus the initial smashing, kinda like tug of war, in reverse. Just two impressive busts pushing into each other until one yields

Isn’t Lebron the example of someone who’s 7 in taller and able to move like a smaller athlete?

They are big girls