Official Benfica vs Sporting Thread

HEY, HEY, HEY, How you're doing Sup Forums!? Got any plans for tonight? Of course you don't. Then why don't you decide to get hip with the times and give a try to the Portuguese League, NO Strings attached? Tonight we got a full package of football stardom to offer, starting with FC Porto facing Feirense (the club of Rúben Neves' town) and ending with nothing else but the Derby of Lisbon, the... most populous city in all of Portugal! That's right, gentleman, Benfica and Sporting are tonight facing each other at the Stadium of Light, in a contest that can be very important to decide who will be Champion of this year's Portuguese League. Will Benfica invert the series of bad results that ledthem to be eliminated in ALL of the other competetions possible and remain in the fight for the title!? Or will Sporting prove that this is not a year like the others and stay on top? Or will they just tie the whole thing through? Who can guess!? YOU CAN, if you choose to watch this game TODAY!

STAY IN IN ABOUT FOUR BONGS TO WATCH THIS GAME OF THE GAMES!!! Porto x Feirense in 2 bongs and 45 bings

GUARANTEED SUPPLY OF PEPES & QTS!

>the Pepes posted here may be truly representative of the supporters of each teams. The qts may come with a stache on the side. Some autist anões may speak only in Portuguese

Other urls found in this thread:

cdn.livetvcdn.net/export/webplayer.iframe.php?t=alieztv&c=58883&eid=607532&lid=845495&lang=en&m
youtu.be/Z896UbSkOc4?t=271
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

s-sorry la

>mfw not even watching this shit
I don't even care anymore, the season has been so boring and all these epic (((scandals))) just ruin what's left

>stadium of light
What are they doing in Sunderland la?

>"Rui, send the emails."

>mfw when Benfica is somehow the favourite on betting odds

they play at home

sp is dead holy shit
What happened? There used to be /bet/ and funny shit and whatnot

YERS VERY FUNNY

YES TRAVELLING 500METERS IS TIRING AND OFC THE AAAAAMBIANCE SAND A STADIUM WITHOUT A FOSSSO

>secretly starting to want my team to lose so the coach gets fired

Vai ser empate

we all want the same la
the thing is, he's fired after today - no suitable managers available right now
he wins and somehow wins the championship - he stays and >we have to deal with this dreadful football one or two seasons more
whoever wins, we lose

>it's not Vieira's fault
For some reason we were paying JJ all that money for all that time

>portuguese league

Put Hélder in, until the end of the season. Another shitty coach that should be long gone, but this one has no obligations and he might fuck off out of the club, after the season.
Then, next summer, we can focus on rebuilding the staff, properly.

I know our defense is shit, but this dreadful football has been going on for too long.
The team has to take a hit for the greater good.

>brazilian poster

You literally watch a league where only 3 teams have ever won the title in the 100 year history of the league. How the fuck can it be that this is the year you find boring? Its always been boring. Its always been a shit league.

Melhor que o brasileirão. O tugão é jogado a 30 km/h, o brasileirão é jogado a 10 km/h, ideal para o Elias.

>100 year history of the league
>only 3 teams have ever won the title
American Education

False. Belenenses won it in 1946 and Boavista in 2001

Alright, 5.

One of which hasn't won it since the 1940s. How does that make it any better?

you are American so you are an idiot when it comes to understanding how a league works
there are hierarchies within a league, ie. there are several goals for each team each season, it's not like everyone is trying to win the title

Your league is still boring shit. Besides the big 3 every other team in the league is pure garbage.
I'd bet fucking MLS will be better in a decade.

FEIRENSE: Caio Secco; Jean Sony, Flávio Ramos, Rocha e Tiago Gomes; Babanco, Luís Aurélio e Tiago Silva; Hugo Seco, João Silva e Peter Etebo.

FC PORTO: José Sá; Ricardo, Felipe, Marcano e Alex Telles; Danilo e André André; Corona, Marega, Aboubakar e Brahimi.

that's not true, Vitória and Braga are both consistent tier2 clubs and they have goals of their own
also if you support a mid table team your league watching experience is a constant wild ride

It's a common issue with small countries. Everything is centralized in key areas, like the biggest cities. Including the money to make teams competitive.
Obviously, if only three win, most people won't even bother to look at other teams. It's a pity and you are correct when you say it's boring, from that point of view. Many other places suffer this same issue, though. Especially today, when billionaires inject cash into a a few select clubs.

I could argue that, today, the 5 major leagues, excluding EPL, have 3 or or less club fighting for the title.
Hell, France and Germany probably only have 1 with the chance of winning the title.

The MLS won't be better, though.

are you the based user who made that pepe chart for all clubs last season including the one you posted? if you are I hope you make one again for this season

Go make your own thread, ffs.
Don't shit up this one with your usual and repetitive nonsense.

Read the fucking thread, faggot

I'm talking about your stupid habits in these threads, you retarded nigger.
>spam pepes
>call others moor
>shit the place up
Go do that somewhere else.

>2011
Probably the last time that place was active.

Is based Jonas playing?

WATCH OUR LEAGUE TO FIND OUT

hey portugese bro
daily reminder: 2 teams in CL next season

Post emails

Onze do Benfica: Bruno Varela; André Almeida, Rúben Dias, Jardel e Grimaldo; Fejsa, Krovinovic e Pizzi; Salvio, Cervi e Jonas.

Onze do Sporting: Rui Patrício; Piccini, Coates, Mathieu e Fábio Coentrão; William, Battaglia, Gelson e Acuña; Bruno Fernandes e Dost.

BENFICA: Varela; André Almeida, Rúben Dias, Jardel e Grimaldo; Pizzi, Fejsa, Krovinovic; Salvio, Jonas e Cervi.

SPORTING: Rui Patrício; Piccini, Coates, Mathieu e Coentrão; William e Battaglia; Gelson Martins, Bruno Fernandes e Acuña; Bas Dost.

it's an equilibrium desu, we have too many spots right now to keep the ranking stable
you will feel it too when you have to start counting on shit tier teams to rack up points

>some cringy talk between a man and a woman about sex
so this is the power of buying refs... woah

>shit tier teams

Literally all 4 are shit tier.

translate pls

You are correct, but these fags will never admit it.

>0 pts in the group full of shit
>portugese futbol

Quanto esta o jugo

Só começa daqui a 40 minutos.

The wonders of Benfica's PE teacher "coach".
Don't take offense to it. Last year Benfica would've won that group.

Where can i watch this shit? Only at benfica tv? Fucking jews

>late evening kick offs with the boys from Sup Forums

ahhhh... my little goat :smiley face:
you did good! did you like it? was it a good inauguration of your 37 years? i hope so. i hope you had much more please than the last time you've done it with me.... you deserve it!
i don't care, because i know that your needy vagina is always ready for me and doesn't wears out :smiley face:
kisses, my beautiful sweetie
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
hum... don't know if i should believe
look, you're not the first one in my 37 years
sorry, but it was unavoidable, it was close to 11 am, i couldn't say no anymore
but you will be soon too
xoxo :kisses: and have a good rest
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
no way jose! i was working in the computer until 2 am, that's when i hit the sack. "party" it's what i want with you. i want to eat that beautiful body :smiley: have a good weekend, sweetie

t. rui pereira, security director
sport lisboa e benfica

O MAIOR DE PORTUGAL

NUNCA ENCONTROU RIVAL

Morre filho da PUTA

I want a cute girl from Sup Forums do dick me hard right now

stream pls

Why so many empty seats lads? Thoughts this was meant to be a derby?

I'm watching your league!

late hours, middle of the week, somewhat expensive tickets and benfica's current poor form

cdn.livetvcdn.net/export/webplayer.iframe.php?t=alieztv&c=58883&eid=607532&lid=845495&lang=en&m

FELIPE SCORED

(and Gelson)

>tfw will never tuck into bifanas & sagres with the amigos before the big match

>Sagres

Pleb

WHICH LISSABON ARE YOU SUPPORTING GREEN LISSABON HERE CMON

Hey, Sagres Preta is patrician

Refball

not picking sides until there is a clear winner

1 draw please

Had to put up with all your tears during this half of the season whose only product is fUnNy emails like to see VAR not seeing a pen and an offside on the goal

Great season, hope you enjoy it

even the btv analysts are saying it was on his face you fucking pleb

>btv analysts

i hope they score 5 off side goals, did you forget how porto had a clean goal ruled offside against you?

WHO WILL WIN IN THE DERBY FOR THE 2ND PLACE!?

>at least refball was defeated

Se Benfica x Sporting pode ser entendido como clássico, então por que nega-se esse mesmo entendimento a Benfica x Atlético e Benfica x Oriental?

Just saw the repetitions. My bad, it does look like it is on his ugly mug.

The tears point remains, anyhow

youtu.be/Z896UbSkOc4?t=271

This one that defined the champion? kys

Porque o Atlético e o Oriental estão no caralho que os foda

>porto
>clean

Pick one and only one.

TA CALADO FILHO DA PUTA BRAZILIAN RETARDADO FILHO DA PUTºA

Se calhar porque o Atlético e o Oriental raramente jogaram no mesmo escalão do Benfica e como tal não são jogos que ocorram com frequência

Usa o cérebro, macaco

Clássico e derby são coisas diferentes.

pic

Eu fiz essa imagem

>This one that defined the champion? kys

lmao we won that year 6 points clear

we think things can't get worse, but they can

>asq Fabril do Barreiro está longe da Liga NOS

I promised qts so here's qts

her vagina is always ready for me ;)

Are Sporting good again?

And our favourite bimbo

Benfica is the shitiest team I ever saw playing the CL. How can they be champions of any respectable league?

all teams here change drastically every season, >we sold all our good players in the summer

ERA PENAL

>shitiest team I ever saw playing the CL
>won a match against Dortmund and drawed a match with Munich in the last two seasons

Yeah, how about you stfu

0 points, minha cabritinha

>loses 5-0 against Volfswinkel's retirement plan
>loses against the veterans of the 2005 uefa cup final.twice

No. YOU shut up

Quando foi a última vez que o Sporting esteve nuns quartos da Champions?

Morram filhos da puta, aposto que vão empatar no finalzinho do jogo como sempre, porcos da merda.