Children's movie

>children's movie
>all the bad guys have southern accents
>all the good characters are voiced by minorities
Are they even trying to hide it anymore?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/36fzto2sYNw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That rabbit was voiced by a black grill?

>A bunny can call another bunny cute, but when other animals do it...

What was meant by this?

They haven't been hiding it since the 90s, user. They just stopped being "sweet" about it.

but the big bad is actually a female jew. this movie is surprisingly redpilled if you pay attention.

I

I wouldn't let my son watch it. complete garbage.

WANT

The 2 main characters are voiced by a white guy and a white girl

Nice try though

at first I thought this movie would be libshit, but yeah it actually is really redpilled and subversive to the usual disney messages

for example, the 'racist' predator white guys end up getting role reversed and start getting hated on, sort of like what's happening now with BLM

What the fuck was her problem?

TO

staged false flags to advance her political career

Fox Lives Matter

She was a Jewp.

I figured the "predators" represented islam

The Script needed a villain, felt like they were half way through making it and they forgot to have one.

well. of course it can be interpreted differently, but the southern accents on the predators is a big hint.

also, that "when another bunny calls another bunny cute is okay" is literally word for word referring to the word nigger

The only thing she did wrong was being a jew

>children's movie
>childless fat guys in their 20's go see it then post about it on Sup Forums

Don't know about that strangely fuckable rabbit but I know the fox was a white guy

Disney films have (and probably always will be) indicators of mainstream values and morals.

2016 is the year of "diversity and tolerance" in mainstream society. It's easier and less controversial to say "Of course the police are racist" rather than saying "It is a fact, based on statistics, that Black people commit half of all violent crime, and yet represent only 25% of all people killed by the cops"

Libshit uses false flags and conspiracy to create reverse racism and seize power.

Hidden Redpill/10

>>children's movie

Jewe

Is it degenerate to jerk off to the rabbit?

Bullshit bait.
The only black voice actors were voicing secondary characters and only a childhood bully had a souther accent, not the actual criminals.

It's trying to subtly refer to the word nigger.

Whites saying it is a big no-no, but niggers saying it is okay because they are niggers.

REMINDER:

DON'T LET YOUR KIDS WATCH ANYTHING THAT SEXUALIZES CARTOON ANIMALS.

That shit leads to furrydom.

>all the bad guys have southern accents
Wow a childhood bully who apologized with a stutter when he grew up, what a villain

Yet your kid watch movies that fit his demographic/age group, don't be that one hypersensitive pussy that can't handle a few narratives that could conflict with your ideal perspectives.

true, but by the end of the movie Judy realized how dumb that was and didn't give a shit about being called cute

DAYS WITHOUT EWE-ISH TRICKS: 0

RELY MEGS JA TINK

>not posting more bunnies

IWTFTB
W
T
F
T
B

FUCK

This was the true Redpill movie of the year. Totally spot on for the immigration issue in Germany

The weak will always work to destroy the strong. The predators were stupid to give up their position as king of the jungle. Ultimate red pill.

this movie is about white genocide

>predators are strong and provide for themselves
>prey live off the land and have no formal responsibility
>over time, the predators unwittingly accepted the prey into their society
>the prey began to outnumber the predators because they mated faster, eventually reaching 10:1 ratios

fast forward

>bellweather (the jews) slithers her way into a position of power and curates a false flag with the sole intention of evoking enough of a response to kick the remaining predators out of their homeland

Daily reminder that the sheep was supposed to be a Jew

>Says to Judy "Us little guys gotta stick together" referring to the fact that she identifies as a member of a minority group
>curly hair, short, glasses
>pushes the "mammal inclusion initiative" to shill diversity down everyone's throats
>then goes and takes said diversity and uses it to divide the masses in order to gain power (jews)
>Judy calls her out on all of this and she replies "fear always works"

redpilled af

This scene makes little sense without reference to reffering to a black person as a nigger.

But aside from that, it was mostly a stupid kid's movie, but better that many that have been recently produced.

The lambs aren't Jewish. You are making that shit up.

This is also bullshit. There were plenty of predators without southern accent. I don't even remember predators without accents except the fox from the beginning of the film

Again, just a stupid kid's film, but the message was tolerance and not to be prejudicial, so you can decide how "redpilled" that is.

What is wrong, southerners are usually more close minded and usually bad because of this ;^)

So the foxes are the blacks right?

my mom

This, but I could tell about half-way that she had no reason to keep showing up unless she was the villain all along. It's a standard trope to just keep some person in the background conspicuous and reveal them as a villain all along in lieu of a good or valid motive.

But this has nothing to do with politics. Fuck this thread.

>Again, just a stupid kid's film, but the message was tolerance and not to be prejudicial, so you can decide how "redpilled" that is.

But user, the redpill is everywhere. You just have to leg go of your shitlib conditioning and open yourself to the truth.

Disney movies usually have an excellent capacity to appeal to adults, but discussing it like this is retarded.

>movie is entirely pushing the idea of inclusiveness as a good thing
>shakira sings

>being at all fucking confused as to what side of the fence this trash movie sits on

>The lambs aren't Jewish.
look through the concept artwork and read about what the original movie was supposed to be like before the disney execs gutted it. I mean, we had fucking Alex Jones the Honeybadger for crying out loud. Also the sheep can be seen constantly stationed in critical spots throughout the movie in the background watching Nick and Judy ready to call Bellwether and shout "SHUT IT DOWN."

The only bad guy who has a southern accent was the fox Gideon from the beginning who became good. Shit I think that was the only character with a southern accent.

she's perfect.

>the greek too autistic to post on /vg/

but i trigger vg daily

I would say this is correct, the animals themselves don't clearly represent a specific minority necessarily, they are all minorities and it's really about inclusion of ALL animals. Each animal has some sort of victimhood to both push the agenda of the creators while making it easy to identify with whatever animal the viewer wants to believe Is the good guy. Basically Disney made this to make money. Banking on SJWs and furries and of course families

Why is the rabbit such a fucking qt? I'm not even a furfag, but hot damn she makes my dick hard.

>Alex Jones the Honeybadger

kek

The origninal script was alot darker

No, it fucking isn't. Some asshole Disney executive decided that it's ripe time to make a movie with animals again, so they made a movie with more animals than ever before, they made some bullshit dective story with plenty of plot holes, inserted some bullshit theme about tolerance and acceptance, and combined with incredible animation, made an okay/good movie.

You done good

DO NOT LEWD THE JUDE

I actually don't remember seeing those sheep, but if your really think anybody on the production team inserted those sheep because he thinks Jews control the world as a subliminal message, you are out of your mind.

Or, you know, a movie about a wolf in sheep's clothing. When an authoritarian pretends to play the victim but it's all just a ruse for a power grab. Kind of what's happening all over politics today.

The SJW elements are so minor that it makes the little film a little bit hollow in its themes, (it's really just about a rabbit and a fox going around solving a crime), but that's good because it would have otherwise made it preachy.

But she needs a break from babysitting all the BLM niggers that want to throw tantrums about things they don't understand.

Narratives can have official messages and also unintentionally teach other things as well. The movie works to be bluepill but its open enough that you can walk away with something different than what disney execs probably wanted you to think.

>play the victim

They could have made that story, but they didn't. Predators started losing their rights only because of what Judy said. The lamb became the mayor because the previous mayor was jailed. There wasn't some campaign about making predators second-class citizens before Judy gave her theory as to why the predators were acting out. It just happened, and in a rather contrived manner.

I haven't seen that movie, but I would do crazy stuff to that rabbit.

Then go and find a real rabbit and fuck it, unless you're concerned with animal cruelty and being an edgy bestial degenerate only anonymously on the internet.

It doesn't have to parallel events exactly to be allegorical.

I wouldn't fuck any rabbit. I have standards.

The symbolism is that people can be different but we should learn to accept them and make make prejudgments. That's is. You couldn't have a more vanilla and bluepilled theme if you tried.

Oh, and if you put your mind to it, you can be anything, which is also vanilla and bluepilled.

she did nothing wrong

Did you think they could even remotely make it redpilled? Or would they just dance around the topics so kids and soccer moms would have no idea about deeper themes or societal parallels?

I have no idea. Apparently, the Angry Birds Film is about Muslim immigration, but you have to look really hard to find it.

>they unironically think a Disney film can be redpllled

just the fact that this movie can even be thought of as being redpilled is a step up from any other disney movie, at least.

The movie was actually purple pilled.

It gave it's message of anti discrimination while acknowledging that discrimination can go both ways and has nothing to do with "systematic oppression" that SJWs whine about.

This is pretty much what the consensus is on reddits TPP.

why the hell would just one simple two word comment like this get replies

lol no , its aimed at little kids and the only message is * be inclusive its the right thing to do, good guys are inclusive ! * if you think little kids are getting the rest of what you described...im sorry.

Because furries are mentally sick.

No it isn't. Angry Birds was about evil European colonialists threatening dem poor natives. Zootopia was the much better movie.

It also planted messages into kids minds that everyone cannot do everything and there is a much bigger (((power))) out there interested in driving society into the ground. The movie was very subliminal.

>Zootopia was the much better movie.
Obviously? A movie is necessarily good or bad just by its themes.

I only said that because quite a few people were dead set on that movie being anit-Muslim immigration. I haven't seen it myself.

I think the point of the movie is "don't be an idealistic rabbit, but at the same time, don't blame one person's wrong-doing on their whole race".

Pretty moderate movie, if you ask me.

>Everyone cannot do everything
The premise of the movie is a bunny that society said cannot be something, and ended up being it through determination?
lol

She was gangbanged by spiny tiger cocks back in college and hated how much she enjoyed it.

Please, Shakira fucking sings the music.

>moderate

Umm...No. Dipshit rednecks have destroyed this country with their muddy tires and country music.
Minorities have, literally, provided the only unique examples of original culture in the history of this nation.
Prove me wrong.

It's a play on the phrase 'a wolf in sheep's clothes' as in the harmless looking sheep was really the big bad all along

So I was smart enough to realize she wasn't a good villain, but not smart enough to get the double meaning? She's still a poor villain without a good motive.

The fuck? From Hitlers final speech?

youtu.be/36fzto2sYNw

Dear lord I hope for Judy's sake Bogo at least invests in some tic-tacs...

No, it's from the Bible.