1.Your country

1.Your country
2. Kfc Macdonalds or Burger King
Which one do you prefer and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4WNHFXE0GXs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1 Japan
2 Macdonalds because I like the set of fried potato and nugget.

What about nuggets they have in KFC?
I thought Japan loved KFC. Yuo even have a strange tradition of going to KFC on Christmas

Never had kfc but to me burger kangz has a better sandwich whilst mc donalds has better fries

1. Netherlands
2. Cafetaria around the corner, kankerlijer

Last time I was in mcD my fries were over-salted

Mc for nuggets, BK for burgers although haven't been in years

We don't have KFC

Burger King because quality.

A&W

I only buy fries from Mc and BK
Haven't tried KFC in years even if my friends work there

>I thought Japan loved KFC. Yuo even have a strange tradition of going to KFC on Christmas
What?I havn't been to KFC on Christmas and untill now.
Our familly ate a hot-pot dish and sushi and a whole cake together

costco food court. cheaper and better

USA
Ironically live just north of Kentucky in south IN
McDonalds cause KFC has gone to shit

Fries:McD
Chicken:Texas Chicken
Burger: Wendy's
Steak: Outback steakhouse.

1. Sweden
2. Non of them. Our Swedish chain called Max is far superior.

I like their spicy wings.
They make them really good here somehow.

see picrelated

MCdonalds for dinner
KFC for cheap food
BK if i want to obozhratsya

>KFC
>cheap food

Pick one

KFC, biscuits mashed potatoes, coleslaw and fried chicken, literally god's gift to mankind

Subway when im in a hurry and need to eat, at least its not as unhealthy as the rest.

But KFC is my weakness, i fucking love their buckets with hot wings, nut im trying to avoid them cos i can eat their biggest, family bucket in one sitting while watching a movie or something and then i feel like shit for whole day

It happened that I somehow eated KFC only when was watching anime called Bakemonogatari. Almost one year has passed but I still couldn't watch through 1st season because how rare I eat KFC.

1. serbia
i never tried kfc desu. i ate in mac as a kid but i dont want to anymore. it is just that i can get better quality, teaste food at local fast food stors. pljeskavica is life.

We don't have KFC here anymore

biggest tragedy of my life

five guys

KFC>Burger King>McDonald's

KFC for chicken obviously
McDonalds for fries & sundaes
Burger King for burgers, although some of the one off specials McD's do now are pretty GOAT imo.

>Burger: Wendy's
are they good?

lol I have seen their commercial on TV that it says ''Let's go to KFC in Christmas''
Well,but you know I'm diffrent

I really want to try biscuits and gravy

Burger King, they have refil, (is an exclusivity of them here in Bananazil) their burguer is better their fries are also better.

Here:

youtube.com/watch?v=4WNHFXE0GXs

(I havent watched this yet tho)

It's just, why would I ever pay for mc or kfc when I can get much more better food? Here kfc or mc buy only stupid teenagers that get hyped because of hollywood or internet and spoiled rich faggs

KFC by far, it's not even close.

Щac тaких кyпoнoв нe нaйти

How come?
Not kosher?

I wish we had five guys in here. I've heard only good about it.

What burger from BK is the best?

I see. I just thought this was a nation widespread idea.
Seems like I was wrong lol.

I don't like BK fries and they dilute soda in here

McDonalds because it's better in every single way

Flag. They're all awful

But I've been to texas and their mcdonalds are good

Toлькo нeдaвнo этoт был, дa и вooбщe oбeд зa 169 этo чтo дopoгo? Пo мoeмy дeшeвлe ты тaк cытнo нe пoeшь в фacтфyдe

i put the gravy in the mashed potatoes and smear it on the biscuit

Aren't all Mcdonalds the same?

True, pljeskavica is the food of the gods. I still prepare it by myself for my family and friends.

Anyways.

>see flag
>Burger King.
They have onion rings. However, bonus points for McDicks because they're everywhere and you know you'll always find fast food, and for KFC because they're the only ones of the lot to offer spicy food that's remotely spicy.

Hea. B кaждoй cтpaнe (a в aмepикe eщё и в нeкoтopых штaтaх) тaм cвoё мeню. B Чeхии пapy лeт нaзaд был кaкoй-тo oхyeнный бypгep c 3 paзными cыpaми и хaшбpayнoм.

Depends on quality of the workers above all else honestly

A гдe ты живeшь?
Я мoнитopил лeтoм дa и ceйчac пopoй cмoтpб нo тaких выгoдных кyпoнoв нe былo. Пocмoтpи нa ныeшниe кyпoны.

>How come?
>Not kosher?

It was kosher if I remember right but I think it just wasn't a big success here for some reason. Which is bizarre for a country utterly obsessed with chicken.

Wendy's is cheaper than bk but just as good.

1. HUE
2. I'd say kfc but just because I don't have one in my city, so BK.

I am glad I have one in 5 minute walking distance from my home even though I rarely visit it.
Wings are really great over there.

Very likely. I was in London and its McDonald's had the exactly same taste

KFC is good tasting but a bit expensive and pretty rare.

McDonald's has small portions and bland taste.

I prefer Burger King. Good portions, greasy, good taste, good price. Pretty much what you actually expect from American junk food.

Kfc

B Питepe, нo этo нe вaжнo. Этo былa aкция чepeз гpyппy вк. Кyпoн дeйcтвoвaл 4 дня, нo был пoчти пo вceй cтpaнe.

what happened with the guy on pic?

Пoхoдy нaдo нaчaть cлeдить зa их BК

Steakhouse burger

KFC, the mashed potato gravy and the bun. mccas for the spicy shits that I like; fried chicken, the patties.

Journalist gets drunk. Go to kfc. Be an asshole. Based security beat him

Are murican fast food restaurants popular in Russia? I would have thought not.

Why not?
Students go for anything that is close to the place of studies.
You need to wait longer in restaurants and in Fast food joints your order is ready in 5 min max.

cold war 1.0 is over so... why not?

flag
i prefer local places where they care about making quality food

no kfc here

>all these people eating American food

this is why our culture isn't special

Is there are Russian equivalent to American fast food restaurants? Are they anywhere besides Russia?

I learnt to cook all their food at home.
It's cheaper (economies of scale on the ingredients and no need to pay for their brand). and also healthier. Use new oil every time, better actual cheese, better meat, etc. You can also add spices your own way. And no fat poor customers surrounding you.

There is no way I'll ever put a foot on those chains again. Home KFC and home hamburguers are superior in every conceivable way.

Pedro, Juan y Diego

We have local chains But I doubt they are a thing outside the country.

How to make spicy wings as in KFC though?

Teremok, it's a fast food chain which specializes in blini and other Russian dishes. They have like 230 restaurants and 2 of them is in New-York, it's pretty good.

There are several receipts everywhere on the internet for all of their products. At least in Spanish. In few tries you easily nail the exact same flavour or something better.

>buy wings
>add spices
>cook
>???
>profit?
go on /ck

this!

There's no KFC here, I don't like any of them.

They're for kids or when you're drunk with your friends at 6am and feel like eating fast food but can't find a good place.

Where do you go then?

>Teremok
>Bliny

I would eat the hell out that!

Maybe in future they will spread their influence, but it's still far away, those two in USA were opened a year ago.

I can't remember the last time I had KFC. Between BK and McD I prefer BK, tastewise and also they have better coupons.

flag
chick-fil-a

Pretty unfair to judge KFC against the rest considering their selling point, but oh well:
KFC (especially their Cheesy Wedges and Flavour of the Month specials) + Burger King (because variety in burger flavour) >>>>>>>>>>McDonalds.

Homophobe

I prefer KFC but the Pajeet Vegans (Jains) wont let KFC open a store in my vicinity.

McDonalds

KFC gives me dirty hands.
And I dont like the fries of BurgerKing.

Popeyes

Wendys

Although the fries at McDonalds are, without a doubt, the best when it comes to fast food. Havent had them in a while though. Burgers at Wendys just have a "fresher" taste to them somehow

KFC is the best of the three. Maccas has the best breakfast and BK has the best prices but the worst food.

>tfw the same people who eat american food and use american inventions talk shit about how we have 'no culture'

Burgerking: best fries

harveys

In my opinion their fries are the worst.

BK
Because of this little fucker