Who are some female comedians who really make you think

who are some female comedians who really make you think

Other urls found in this thread:

nudecelebforum.com/showthread.php?t=244329&highlight=Natasha Leggero
youtube.com/watch?v=hDlOxxaXpJM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm glad With Special Guest is back

AmySchumer is one of the greatest comedic minds of our generation, join me on this ride and you'll learn why!

She has expertly fabricated an entire ironic character that satirizes bad comedy. What's really genius is after creating her Persona she has begin to deconstruct the wide spread and pervasive "bad" comedy that can be found in most popular culture outlets, like the internet, or teevee.

She is likely three levels of ironic past anywhere you have EVER been. Jokes like

"My pussy smells like a barnyard animal, okay"

show the feminist struggle to reform and change culturally embedded axioms of comedy. Before our very eyes the paradigm is shifting, under several layers of irony that are only detectable by the patrician among us.

She is literally, with every joke, deconstructing patriarchal comedy, and making us ask deep in our hearts : what is actually funny in this nihilistic and unforgiving world?

female al pacino

My heart

amy shumer should consider covering her body up more. i mean it's not like it's a sexy body or something.

>She is literally, with every joke, deconstructing patriarchal comedy, and making us ask deep in our hearts : what is actually funny in this nihilistic and unforgiving world?

Natasha Leggero is pretty funny

her being hot just creates an internal subconscious positive bias

what did she mean by this

that's a nice tushie

not sure. what did she mean by this though?
nudecelebforum.com/showthread.php?t=244329&highlight=Natasha Leggero

Not really . its just a droopy mom butt

shut the FUCK up

she's cute but she's 50

please hack wild horses instead

those nips

she's like 40

That's my fetish.

Got a nice muff as well

it's veiled so you can't tell

How bout them milf titties tho?

would rub glans on

I found a nice thread with all of them, she has a nice little bush.

Whatever guy or guys did all of these is a true hero and like last time, the people that sold them will get caught but for those that burn for the cause, we thank you.

*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAP*

did she get hacked recently?

Oh, there has been one or two new set leaks every day since the watson/seyfreid one's dropped.

w2c

Natasha's been in the game a long time, and she's actually funny.

It's a shame she didn't get the sort of attention that Amy Schumer does, who isn't even remotely funny.

Random forums and floating viola rooms. No offense but I ain't posting shit for people to track down, just wait till later on.

She comes from rockford illinois, way different experience climbing up the ranks compared to having a top shelf senator in the family.

Really makes me think

With my dick

it's because natasha is so attractive she makes other women self conscious. it's difficult for women to feel happy and laugh at what someone has to say if they're feeling self-conscious in that moment.

Susie Essman (Susie on Curb Your Enthusiasm) is pretty funny.

youtube.com/watch?v=hDlOxxaXpJM

B A M F o r d

Goddamn that ass is nice

which mompov episode is this?

Would drown her in my jizz

She voiced Callie, for that alone men will love her. Women who support cheesecake are always top tier.

wait wait, her pics leaked too?

Alia Janine.

Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy lmao...

>le im a whore who takes nudes and gets triggered when the world sees them face