ARZ:Palmer announces retirement after 15 seasons
ATL:Freeman (knee) misses Tuesday's practice
NE:McDaniels interviewing with Colts Thursday
PIT:Todd Haley injured hip in bar altercation
TEN:DeMarco Murray (knee) not practicing Tuesday
HOU:Will Fuller undergoing 'minor' knee surgery

fuck drumpf

ay bitch can I holla?

Panthers are wearing white against Saints. Pants are 3-0 in the playoffs when wearing white.

What’s drumpf?

Fifth for the Chiefs are legit dangerous

Pats faggots thought Chris Hogan would be a 1000 yard receiver without Edelcuck

where are you tards now

13-year Indiana native. Seriously considering dropping my fandom if >we don’t draft Barkley

First for Vikings! A wise man once said that when you have 3 quarterbacks you have none

a big orange clown from a bad TV show. think Krusty the Klown but real

You now remember Jonas Gray.

How was Mahomes in his first rookie start? I wasn't watching because I was in jail

Bengals fans redpill me on Guenther please, people keep saying if Gruden comes to Oakland that's who he wants at DC.

Is this season his fault at all? I thought it was Dalton and Marv

they have four good knees and one good arm between the three of them

JIMMY

JESUS

He used to DC for the Chefs you casual

mediocre. could have been worse

>mediocre. could have been worse
Did he look like an Andy Reid qb?

man he is dreamy

you have bigger problems than your run game bro

bengals, browns, cowboys, jets, clots and broncos fans, why do you even bother?

how could you be a fan of such shit teams

...the guy missed like 8 games. are you fucking retarded or something?

well Kevin Kolb was an Andy Reid QB. so yes

he was never close on a per game basis. are YOU retarded?

Top-5 picks are for generational players. Barkley is the only generational player in this draft, except maybe Nelson, but a guard at 3 is too high.
Underage detected, Clots have been one of the league’s most elite teams for years until very recently

their defense is the least talented in the NFL by FAR and the neglect has reached critical mass. Hooker was a good start but they need way more

>The Chiefs are legit dangerous

I'm pretty sure they lost the SB against the Patriots wearing all white unis.

What does a ass feel like?

like a bag of spaghetti

clots were shit even with peyton and edgerrin and wayne, pats beat them up all the time

Guenther? Idk I don't remember him ever being DC anywhere else but Cincy

What if?

>their defense is the least talented in the NFL by FAR
It’s pretty clear you don’t follow us very closely, Ballard’s FA acquisitions have almost all panned out but we’ve been ravaged by injuries. Once Gore leaves we will absolutely have the worst backfield in the league, by a lot. And again, you can argue about need but top 5 is for BPA

before he fucked up his shoulder he was pretty close to being an pace for 1000 yards.

they CAN be dangerous until Andy Reid burns through all his timeouts in the first quarter and gives Kareem Hunt like eight touches all game. they'll beat the tits then get bounced by the pats

>a ass
you're gonna fit in

broncos won an owl like two years ago

Clots are a terrible organization that got carried by Peyton for years and then got carried by Luck the first few years. Literally Packers tier with their coaching

john elway is running their franchise, they are going nowhere fast

yeah he was on pace for 780 yards which is very close to 1000 :^)

I don't know, even when they were winning at the expense of the AFC South, you could always bet on them losing in the playoffs.

>you're gonna fit in
>not your gonna fit it
missed opportunity tbqh

Dem Ravens tho

>john elway is running their franchise, they are going nowhere fast
John Elway is actually very underrated. He turned this team from an offensive powerhouse into a defensive masterpiece. He just needs to find the right QB. He did come out and say yesterday that his #1 priority is drafting the QB of the future. Sit down haters

this is Elway's first losing season as GM, what a knee jerk reaction

>hurrdurr losing to the greatest dynasty in NFL history makes you bad
Neck yourself. By your logic 31 out of 32 teams are "bad" at any given time.

Barkley is a meme who doesn't know how to square his hips. I would much rather >we trade that pick to some QB-hungry team for a bounty of picks. If Ballard absolutely insists on taking someone with the pick, I would much rather have Bradley Chubb than Barkley. The secondary was showing promise before all the injuries, but the pass rush was toothless all year. Chubb would change that.

She got dem Nancy from Stranger Things/mom jeans going on

Did they ever stop with the kneeling bullshit?

>Dem Ravens tho
please don't bully Old Bay anymore. he's just lashing out because he's hurting. every moment of this postseason and long offseason where the talking heads talk about how bad Flacco is will be punishment enough for him even if he is an insufferable trip

he was injuried in his 8th game where he had 439 yards, on pace for just under 900. be a gay faggot on the internet about i guess.

Yes.

I was expecting a neo-Nazi takeover, but everything is just the same old boring bullshit. I was hoping to be fighting in the streets.

I’m starting to think the news blew everything way out of proportion.

>NYE house party in Nashville
>yell tits out for the Titans
>chicks flashing everywhere in the room

Name a more comfy team to support

nope, and nobody cared

>I would much rather have Bradley Chubb than Barkley. The secondary was showing promise before all the injuries, but the pass rush was toothless all year. Chubb would change that.
Chubb is nothing special. There’s at least one player like him every year. He would be a dependable starter, but Barkley is practically guaranteed to be a perennial Pro-Bowler. The consensus is he’s a better prospect than Gurley, Fournette, Zeke, and maybe even as far back as AP. You can’t pass up a player like that.

Things that happened: the post

>Joe Flacco is a good quarterback

>The Chiefs are legit dangerous

This happened to me too when I was at a NYE party. I yelled Tits out if ur a Titans fan when I was in nashville with my hot girlfriend and all the girls flashed me and then i had sex with one later.

yes 878 yards, or 55 per game, is also close to 1000 :^)

If you can't ride with your team through the misery, don't even bother being there when they start winning.

Yes, my team has a history of being quite shitty since 1999 (the exceptions being 2002 and 2007 with a few 7-9's thrown in there for good measure) but I'm not gonna go bandwagoning a team like the Patriots or the Packers because my team sucks right now.

Also I do kind of claim the Niners as my second favorite team since they're my dad's team, so it's not all bad since I got to see them have playoff runs early this decade and make the owl in 2013. Plus Jimmy G is fun to watch. If the Cleveland Browns ever ceased to exist like some 1995 moving to Baltimore scenario (except this time permanently), the Niners would be my team.

ITT: things that never happened.

I don't get why, Hogan was hardly used for short gains in 2016 like Edelman. He had higher stats that year because Gronk was hurt and he was used a potential deep threat.

Hogan is bae

pretty sure that was the joke my dude

Im better at lacrosse than Hogan. Bet that faggot cant even bull dodge properly. See me in the crease faggot.

>american news blowing everything out of proportion
yeah no fucking shit, that's the way the news works in the country

>andy dalton slinging a td on a 4th and fucking 12
holy shit that has to be painful

Say something nice about your team's rival

yeah I don't live in Charlottesville either

>The Chefs are legit dangerous

watson is a good qb

Steelers offensive line is legit great.

Looks like one of those retarded wojaks to be desu

muh waifu

KEK they're not letting the browns do the senior bowl again after last year's shitshow

Almost a whole 20% of Texans fans are in the country legally.

russell single-handedly carries that entire team

Alex Collins will be spooky next year

I want to skull fuck her so hard. What is she, she isnt 100% white right?

Green Bay has good weed
Chicagofags are bros
Lions are exciting to watch

no

i like the vikings

yeah fuck the pats

d'aww

I can't speak to the other two but The Eternal Chicagoan ruins everything he touches and is the cancer that has killed the lower Midwest. If Chicagoland and The Region sunk into Lake Michigan, Illinois and Indiana would be 1000000000x improved overnight and I'm sure the rest of the Midwest would improve a bit as well.

>AB is the best receiver in the league & JuJu has a bright future ahead of him
>AJ Green is fun as fuck to watch
>the Ravens have cool uniforms

teams with an almost guaranteed lock to the owl

pic related

>winning a playoff game against the titans will be the most significant accomplishment for the chiefs in 20 years

Andy Reid is challenging this post

HEY! They beat the fearsome Texans not long ago.

how do teams just forget about guys like watson an ju-ju?
watson clearly should have been top 5 with the college resume to back it up
ju-ju should have easily been first rounder

mayfield will probably end up going way later then he should too

This is the football player who will take the jets to the playoffs. Say something nice about him!

You will understand why 49ers fans are glad he is gone and slobbering Jimmy's cock.

bust

How long is the Seahawks window open for?