Which fighter you want to roll with
"potential goats"
Racism
Sexism
UFC employees who got fired

This is probably not the thread.

is conduit a legit fighter

This is the thread

Why is the Canadian autist obsessed with Conor's dangly bits?

He's a closeted gay

There are people in thus thread right now that would rather have a flabby dad bod Stipe as the king if the sport over the aesthetic Ngannou

I didn't, that was just me indulging your hypothetical. In fact I have stated numerous times that they do have the right to do that, even though you'd have to be an actual retard to discern any real "association" between individuals who get a press pass for an event and the company that puts the event on.
>anything I don't like is a meme buzzword so I will ignore it
For sure sound argument my dude. You just can't accept the fact that you support virtue signalling and social justice because you associate a negative connotation with those "meme buzzwords".
No shit, that's the point. She gave his post even more power, legitimacy and exposure by even acknowledging it. She is an idiot, and you all and people like you are supporting her calls for social justice and virtue signalling. That is a fact. I'm not even saying that's a good or bad thing, but you all clearly think it's a bad thing because you refuse to even acknowledge that you're doing it.

I think we need a new name for heem, maybe /edgy sjw reddit.mma/

I have never seen someone so butthurt a photographer got fired in my life.

Dozens of press and media lose ufc credentials every month. Sherdog lost theirs for years

Why are you being such an SJW? Cyborg has the right to express her opinion, you're just virtue signalling.

Holly fans

Too much melanin to be aesthetic

Who is your least favorite woman on the UFC's roster?

>Someone insults you
>You respond
>Hurr stop being an SJW and virtue signalling durr
You alright there m8? You seem to think real life is like Sup Forums. Also the fact you're still continuing this goes to show you're more sensitive than everyone replying to you put together.

No one cares about this guy except you. Sure you're not the SJW virtue-signalling for brownie points?

Is "All of them" an acceptable answer?

probably holly holm. Her fighting style irks the shit out of me. Even worse is that she somehow is winning points by making noise.

I'm just not a fan of people losing their jobs because of virtue signalling and people getting their fee fees hurt I guess I'm just old fashioned that way.

I mainly want stipioc to win because everyone has written him off

>Khabib Chadagomedov
>Tony Virginson
Or alternatively
>Conor McVirgin
Do it user

I want to introduce my friend to Khabib. Should I show him the MJ or Barboza fight?

They're not losing their jobs because of virtue signalling, they're losing their jobs because they say shitty things in a public forum under their own name. If you want to shitpost, do it anonymously.

>*runs at you over and over making noises and punching air*

Cyborg annoyed mu just as much though, there are counter fighters who spend the bulk of a fight trying to get their opponent to run onto a punch like Holly was

anyone else literally not interested in heavyweight? i won't even watch the fucking highlights of the stipe francis fight. i'm more interested in every other division except flyweight male.

I don’t even care who wins. I just want a full 5-round banger with both of them giving eachother hell. Even a draw would be fine. As long as it’s entertaining.

You must really feel like you've lost the argument given how you're misrepresenting the facts of what happened at this point.
>someone hurts your fee fees
>you call for your fans to harass their employer for them to be fired from their job
This is what happened. This is social justice and virtue signalling. You either agree with this or you're wrong, simple as that.

I wanted to see the vicious cyborg as well but I think she was cautious because it was her first 25 minute fight and she didnt want to gas. Now that she knows she can go those 5 rounds she will be back to normal. Holms is dead set on that noise point fighting shit and it's driving me insane.

imagine her and wonderboy on the same card

There's only one wrong answer ands it's pic related

Who is the cute retarded girl Khabib brings with him to UFC fights and lets into the cage after her wins?

my favorite position in mma

All female fights should start like this

Why?

>act like an idiot
>get your credentials taken away for acting like said idiot
>some dumb mark gets butthurt about it on an anonymous taipei colouring board

>And what he posts on instagram has nothing to do with his job as a photographer

His betrothed.

>"They're not losing their jobs because of virtue signalling, they're losing their jobs because [virtue signalling]"
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virtue_signalling

aggression was actually her problem, every time Holly rushed at her she tried to land a big right hook, which glanced each time because Holly was moving forward, she would have smashed her is she had ran her onto right straights.

It is by far the worst division in the company closely followed by LHW

>Tier 1:
Welterweight, Lightweight

>Tier 2:
Featherweight, Middleweight

>Tier 3:
Bantamweight

>Tier 4:
Everything else

>act like an idiot
That is your opinion. You espousing it is the definition of virtue signalling my dude.

Khabib's fightstyle is boring and Ngannou is a cancrusher

imagine if he had said "fuck that bitch, hope holly kills that cunt in the rematch" instead

who is the best professional mma analyst fight picker?

>This is your opinion
Nope it's a fact given his rash actions led to him losing his creds. You never answered if you'd ever
held a job before.

You're posting during American working hours so I can only assume the answer is no.

HW fights are always meme shit.

where can I find a good stream/download of UFC 219?

>division is full of cans
>this is Francis fault

what do you want him to do, ask his coach to train up his opponents to his level|?

marihuanna guy

jack encarnação

mcgoober
he predicts these things

>Welterweight above Middleweight
>Bantamweight below Featherweight
>LHW and HW worse than Flyweight
Time to gadoosh yourself my guy

UFC fightpass is where fightfans like ourselves can catch up on all of the latest in mixed martial arts action for the low price of 9.99 month you have access to Fight cards, Interviews, Promos, and more!

Use promocode: blackstar today and receive one month free!

Werdum and Stiopic are the only heavyweights I rate desu, they are Ngannou's first true tests.

RIP the SRN

fuck schaub

>For sure Ngannou is going to heem Stipe

>KO the #1 contender in the first round
>Durr le can crushe guys amirite
Stop using words you don’t understand the meaning of

Lightweight>Featherweight>Bantamweight>Welterweight>Flyweight>Middleweight>Heavyweight>Light Heavyweight>Women's Featherweight>Women's Bantamweight>Strawweight>Women's Flyweight

wtf did sherdog do with all of that espn money? They are begging for money on patreon and they don't dont even do beatdowns after the bell anymore. End of an era.

They seem to be doing LESS successful than they were when mma was a niche sport

>Nope it's a fact given his rash actions led to him losing his creds.
Nope, it's still just an opinion. It's ok to virtue signal mate, why are you so afraid of being characterized as virtue signalling? Virtues aren't a bad thing.
>You never answered if you'd ever
held a job before.
Of course I have, and my employer knows better than to give a flying fuck about what I post on social media.
that would be funny. but that's just my opinion. Just like thinking it's unprofessional or mean is an opinion.

>knock someone out who has already been knocked 10 times
>All of the sudden you're Tyson

You wish you could faggot.

women's mma is the only reason to tune in today

>the absolute STATE of this list

Evolve Media cutting costs :(
>ywn again listen to 2hrs of Jordan Breen nerding out over late 90s Shooto every week

too bad Cain strawberry jammed his back, he'll never be the same

youtube.com/watch?v=3VqGQCYiODo

When is this literal scum of the earth going to be banned from UFC events? Does he not understand the fee fees that are at stake here?

Sherdog had a near monopoly on the MMA market and they blew it. Bigger blunder than blockbuster

lads
How can the women's featherweight divison still be this empty?

How rare are 145lbers in wMMA?
Is it that hard to come up with 15 fighters to at least fill the rankings?

MEISHA WAS FUCKING JOHNNY NUNEZ THIS WHOLE TIME AND NOW SHE'S PREGGO? HER TITS WILL BE HUGE. CARAWAY GOT KEKED SO HARD

You realise that Cyborg worked for the competition at that point, right?

Bellator unironically has most of the talent there

BW doesn't have better fighters than FW dummy

Prove me wrong

wasnt that from when UFC were paying her checks in Invicta?

>How rare are 145lbers in wMMA?

Rarer than a non-obese American.

Bellator unironically has more talent in every Women's division and a couple of the men's divisions.

The fact that you're trying to make the case that "fee fees" don't matter while also being butthurt that some literal who photographer got banned from being at press conferences is really hilarious. You lack too much self awareness.

>flyweight above MW
Heem urself my man

same reason there's a lack of heavyweights, better money in other sports

So that makes the derogatory behavior acceptable? I don't get it, please explain it to me I'm really not so bright.

you have mighty midget and the high school kids above Romero/Jacare/Rockhold/Whitaker/Bisping/Gastelum/Weidman/Machida/Brunson/Silva/etc

Her chest is stuffed with implants. She is a terrible fighter and horrible representative for the future of women's mixed martial arts.

Joe is about to go live with the golden snitch. Check it out.
JoeRogan.live

Thanks Jamie

hey jamie pull up that video of the tortoises fucking in the back of that yard

Cyborg didn't fight for the UFC then. She does fight for the UFC now. Are you retarded?

Just lol at Middleweight below Flyweight, time to heem yourself my guy

That's enough (you)s for tonight bud, I'm gonna have to cut you off

you rated flyweight above another male weight class

WE
ARE
LIVE
youtu.be/mlSeD5PtJPQ

>everyone shilling their media here

which ufc fighter has the most punchable face?

Good Divisions:

1. Lightweight
2. Welterweight
3. Featherweight
4. Middleweight
5. Bantamweight

Shit Divisions:
6. Heavyweight
7. Light Heavyweight
8. Flyweight

Meme Divisions:
WMMA

i've been waiting for this for a while, thanks Jamie

Aspen Ladd, 14 ranked UFC bantamweight, will be moving to 145 pounds shortly.

ufc steroid guy on joe rogan

Welterweight
Lightweight
Middleweight
Featherweight
Bantamweight
Light Heavyweight
Heavyweight
Flyweight
wmma

Cyborg says shes fighting Meeeeegan at UFC 221