youtube.com/watch?v=OsIz-aG076g
youtu.be/eoqfYKE1NMM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He wasn't funny or entertaining in any way

Carbohydrates

He looks like weev now.

You have to admit it's fucking hilarious watching him crash and burn though

He looks like a hasidic jew

He Poe's Law'd himself. Started out being an ironic Nazi and then ended up becoming a real Nazi. Much like most of Sup Forums.

Now he's irrelevant as fuck. feels good

>base your career on being deliberately offensive
>people find you offensive and stop giving you attention and money

I BET THE JEWS ARE BEHIND THIS

he browsed Sup Forums too much and overdosed on memes

Tim "the cuck" Heidecker took out his rage on him because he blamed sam for him getting cyber bullied

Instead of paying his dues in an industry built on connections and leverage he acted like a shithead and cultivated one of the most cancerous fan-bases ever.

Tried to be the sexy one but he's the least good looking out of the whole crew. Rookie mistake Sam.

>art degree, 250k in debt
>spent a decade on pol, drank the koolaid
>revealed power level the minute he got his break
>didn't kiss jew ass (redpill) and got railroaded by a single journo into being BLACKLISTED

it's comedy

he said many times in his videos that he doesn't want to offense people per se, that is for comedy purposes.

Busy making a computer game, another book and saving cash for an independent online sketch show

only pretending xdd

but seriously, we can't let this guy get a TV deal

>paying his dues
To who? He's literally a semi-successful Youtuber that got a TV show because of his channel. Who, besides Adultswim, does he need to pay his dues to? Is it because he's not a traditional comic and not on the road?

>Now he's irrelevant as fuck.

>continues to make threads and get angry about him every single day, going into a spastic fit if he is so much as mentioned

really made me think

What do you mean?

youtube.com/watch?v=xIELhorSgNA

I've never really cared for any of his stuff, but it's still a bummer that he got axed for political reasons.

What would be the point in explaining it to you now Sam? You had your shot and blew it.

Fpbp

Sammy plz stay then go

>he got axed for political reasons.
He got axed because his show had dogshit ratings.
>B-but muh highest rated premiers
There were no other shows premiering at the time on the network. But hey, its only spin when da joos are doing it, right?

>pretending you are talking to sam

I will never understand people that hate this show to that degree

Sam, I know you're masochist that likes to samefag and bring attention to your own posts, but this needs to stop. You need help, and constantly replying to yourself isn't the answer.

Can I get a quick rundown on this?
Was it the illuminati?

>baiting this hard

wow you must have gotten triggered hard by something on the show

is anyone in your family handicapped?
do you actually like Jewish people?

>He got axed because his show had dogshit ratings.

no, he got axed because of political reasons. He had around a million views an episode and was already lined up for a season 2.

Those jew genes seem to kick in with age

>relevant = a few people get triggered on the film board of a vietnamese knitting forum

Didn't really make me think

he humiliated some buzzfeed reporter and then the guy went on a rampage just smearing him until he got dropped by execs despite them initially green lighting his show for a fuckton of episodes

>didn't kiss jew ass (redpill) and got railroaded by a single journo into being BLACKLISTED
So who's at fault here?

Lmao look at that disgusting faggot. "Master race" indeed

Performance artists don't care about being funny or entertaining.

So he was an asshole to people in the media industry and it bit him back. Sounds like he brought it on himself.

GET MY SHOW BACK TIM YOU FUCKING OWE ME

#victimshaming
Is it 2014 again?

youtube.com/watch?v=CW80oUKIxt4

He's a comedian dude. His fatness and facial hair are part of his character, he even said this himself. If he wasn't a comedian he would be zizz tier by now.

(((People in the media)))

To learn who rules you examine who you cannot criticize

The weak should fear the strong

He obviously already knew this. He should have played by the rules if he wanted to be part of the system. Now he has to settle with uploading videos on youtube once a month. Lol!

NOT UNLESS YOU FUCK MY WIFE WHILE I WATCH!

hahahahahah...dat hairline, glorious master race indeed...

Sam is jewish

>complains to Tim heidecker about losing his health insurance
>votes a full Republican ticket
What did Sam mean by this? What did he think was going to happen?

I AM FORGOTTEN

Because currently he has to pay a fine if he doesn't have health care? And the deductibles are doubling every year under obamacare? If you paid attention you would know obamacare is trash and was made to fail.

>So he was an asshole to people in the media industry and it bit him back
I'd hardly call a journalist at Buzzfeed somebody in show business.

AND YOU SUPPORT HIM? WTF Sup Forums?

I don't disagree with him on some things but falling for a con man like Donald Trump just flushes any credibility he might have had down the toilet

>he would be zizz tier by now.
He is Zizz-tier, think about it.

t. Insurance Companies

Obamacare just made you pay a penalty fee if you dont have health insurance. It was the dumbest fucking thing ever.

Stop lying

Is this a joke?

I BELIEVE THAT SHE CAN WIN

I BELIEVE THAT SHE CAN WIN

LOOK AT THE BOTTOM OF HIS LEG

You are literally forced to pay a PERCENTAGE of your income for not having health insurance. It started as 1% but now it's like 2-3% and it will keep going up. It makes perfect sense for someone with no healthcare to not want to pay this fine.

last 3-4 episodes of hydewars have been fucking drivel, he's ran out of ideas

like every other hack over the past 5 years who jumped on the anti-sjw bandwagon instead of properly cultivating their brand they're left without a cause to rebel against

and yet here you are, criticizing them.

Christ, he looks like one of my old high school mates that is a convicted sex offender now

>tfw too liberal for republicants
>tfw too conservative for liberals
being ahead of the curve is suffering

Saved for future hydecuck defense force threads

All things considered, he has done well for himself and could potentially grow a youtube channel if he really went for it. The MDE channel (in all of its shitty, disjointed glory) is about to break 100k subs. Whitest Kids U Know, for reference, has 200k subs. Those guys browse Sup Forums btw

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1489542082317.webm

With a name like Sam he better be a jew or a hobbit. Doesn't look like a hobbit to me

wew

His Twitter isn't ironic, I get how you'd believe that considering everything about him is a character, and it seems like your grandma's facebook page, but those are his real opinions and that's what ruined him

What the fuck is this and in what circle of people is Sam Hyde even popular enough to make fun of?

ugly
untalented
no jokes

how did he ever get a show

it's some canadian public funded television thing

He's basically the leader or SJWism for right wingers. After Glenn Beck turned on them and needed a new leader

>A FUCKING LEAF
Ah, that explains everything.

>4 months into 2017
>he literally is forgotten

What's the best MDE vid on youtube?

childhood is idolizing sam hyde
adulthood is realizing charls bombstrap carroll makes a lot more sense

>haha, this person may or may not be racist! fuck that racist! we are so not racist!

liberal comedy, ladies and gentlemen

Everybody has their favorite, you just gotta rummage through the trash.

Hell yeah

haha fucking nailed it bro

>actually believing this

They've had their channel for years and still haven't hit 100k subs, they aren't going to get big on the youtube front.

Adult Swim audience is stoner students.
His audience is Sup Forums.
There's only a slight overlap.

Because he is/was in a bubble he vastly overestimates his potential audience. There's a market for edgy hard right comedy/performance. But it's not that large, you can't get wealthy off it unless you go mainstream conservative/evangelical.

TURD IN HER ASS

COMPLETELY RUINED IT FOREVER

This Hyde never turned back into Jekyll.

world peace averaged ~1 million viewers per episode, the problem was never viewership or finding an audience

Point to an edgy hard right performance of MDE

There was nothing hard right about World Peace

youtube.com/watch?v=OsIz-aG076g

He stopped making content but continued to scam his loser fans out of 2k every month
lmao

They abso-fucking-lutely could get a million subs if they were to put their heads together, create an organized channel with regular content, and perhaps crowd-fund season 2 of WP to be released on youtube.

As it stands, the MDE channel is what you described.

if you weren't already convinced that this guy was a retard all you'd need to do is watch hydewarz

t. the guy who has spent hours and hours almost daily for over a year whining about him on Sup Forums

pathetic

>He wasn't funny or entertaining in any way

Whenever asked, the MDE guys say they have tons of unreleased content. Why the fuck won't they show it? What do they have to lose?

Is Charls kino?

youtu.be/eoqfYKE1NMM