HBO just picked up the adaptation rights

>HBO just picked up the adaptation rights

Welp. Is it gonna be any good?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8Yt1yMtbQO0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck off, ameriplebs, I don't want this.

As long as they hire american actors and not ugly gooks, it'll be alright.

source?

It'll be Evangelion in name only and flop

entry level Sup Forumsedditors

>everyone will be 30

>inb4 identity politics and gay trans muslim rei

If Eva Green isn't playing Misato it's a waste.

>Shinji is a Mexican Illegal
>Asuka is black
>Rei is a transgender Muslim
>Misato is lesbian
>Gendo is a straight white male

How would HBOs audience react to this scene?

Gemma Arterton would be better IMO

probably the same way they reacted to Sansa getting raped

no
it will be shit, someone's going to have sex, and we'll all be worse for it existing

>Asuka will be played by a sassy, young black woman

Book on it.

i will scream

Ohhhhh man. This is going to be great. We can have best girl wars in the west. Holy fuck, hopefully they ignite the flame. This will be delicious.

Asuka will finally win as best girl, and al you sick fucks who want a clone of your ded mum your dad lusts over can die in your sick caves.

But yeah, it will not have any actual story, it will be your generic meccha, with the christian themes highlighted (Lance, Adam) instead of the tang, and the angels.

>Misato is a lesbian

Fuck me, that means there will be a love triangle between Ritsuko and Kaji

its gonna be warehouse 13 worthy
without goggles

> HBO

IT ALL RETURNS TO NOTHING....

Don't think they'll be snapping fingers at the local williamsburg bar.

feels good knowing that anno will never let filthy westerners touch this series

>HBO picked up rights
>might see Misato's tits
This I like

nope, she'll be a muslim German because that's "the new face of Germany"

>Shinji is a Mexican Illegal
>Gendo is a straight white male

You tards can't even into wrong

Both Gendo and Shinji would be Jews and Gendo would be portrayed as a wise leader. Turns out Seele are actually nazis and they are trying to stop Gendo from enlightening the people of earth.

Except it wouldn't be Misato, it would be just 3DPD tits.

Kaworu is now the main love interest.

you spelt asuka wrong

>Asuka will finally win as best girl

Asuka will only be best girl in your own fanfiction, lad, and that's not even Asuka, it's just your imagination. Rei will always be better than Asuka.

>garbage channel that makes shows for quote unquote "teens that are deep" picked up show that makes teens think they're quote unquote "deep"

It makes sense.

>soundtrack composed by Ramin Djawadi

REEEEEEEE!

>Gendo will have crazy blonde hair

>replacing cute anime girls with niggers and gays or even trannies

>literally no source
>google brings up nothing
>thread will still blow up

Fucking idiots.

She is LITERALLY a clone of your mum you sick fuck. She is a mechanism to work the EVA units, nothing more, nothing less.

Rei can finally be portrayed as she was originally intended to be, a strong woman of color who don't need no man.

I dont want to see an underage tits, I want a sophisticated woman like Misato showing her tits

Nice description of Asuka there cuckold, since I remember Asuka was the fuckpuppet that got used by teenage boys that was literally good for nothing but piloting EVA.

Shut up, you're ruining a good thread that rarely happens on this lame board

Do you think they'll rip of imagery from game of thrones instead of classic films?

off*

Rei = Goddess
Asuka = Literal sex doll made for beta losers

Liking Asuka = DOING IT WRONG

You're not supposed to like Asuka, you're supposed to find her fucked up and creepy, as she represents regression into the mothers womb by literally leading a life of 24/7 escapism.

I can see the first one but I'm not seeing it in the second comparison.

Don't you want some chocolate Rei, Sup Forums?

Typical screeching Reifag, pay no attention to this rabble.

She is LITERALLY your mother. Yes, choosing your mother for a love is the right choice, you fucking sicko's.

Which version of your motger do you like? Kek.

I want to lick those armpits.

Both Reifags and Asukafags are wrong, there is one and only one Eva best girl.

>n-no p-pls dont point out the facts

Too late Asukafag, Rei's superiority is coming a-knocking on your little mental safespace

Jesus Christ never say anything like that ever again

Which Angel was the best?

Which was the worst?

>Asuka
>good pilot
She jobs the entire series. Beaten by a guy who does not want to do it and kuyashii. (Translator::Kuyashii means he hates it)

oy vey another chance to insert diversity and gays

how can I get a qt black weeaboo gf

Literally, your whole argument against Asuka is she is prone to stress, kek, enjoy fucking your mum, you sicko.

Asuka - Cons
>Prone to Stress
>Tsun (the best kind)

Asuka Pros
>could love you
>could show you emotion

Rei - Cons
>Prone to physical deterioration
>literally your mother

Rei - Pros
>SHE IS YOUR FUCKING MUM
>??

Leliel

Worst ones are the new ones in Rebuild

fuck off

Rei is best girl for:

>Love
Loyal, fair, devoted, punishing for your mistakes

>Admiration
Literally a goddess, she is to be worshiped

>Friendship
Again loyal and devoted, and has more thoughts in her head than plebs like Asuka, she'd make for a good conversational partner

>In general
Simply the best of all worlds. Human beauty, alien mystique, godlike strength.

>literally your mother
She's a cartoon you deluded fuck. So is Asuka, except Asuka is a shitty cartoon.

>Leliel
You mean Ramiel. It even improves in Rebuild.

>Asuka becomes black in Murrican live action adaptation
>Anno releases 4.44
>Entry plug problems and instrumentality turn Asuka black

3.33 did worse than this.

Goddamnit. Is there anything sacred?

>Love

She can't even fight back, she's incapable of love.

Why do they keep pandering to Sup Forums on this board?

>insert gays

Maybe if it's filmed like Legion but with a higher budget.

You're thinking of Asuka. Remember how Shinji more or less raped her and she did nothing?

>She's a cartoon you deluded fuck. So is Asuka, except Asuka is a shitty cartoon.

You are literally in love with an individual which represents your mother. Asuka is not DNA related to Shinji. All of those things are literal lies and I mean, they are actually against the canon of the EVA universe. All she cares about is Gendo, as she is fucking a clone of his wife who exists only to be used by him, and she fucking knows it.

You severely, SEVERELY misunderstood Rei's role in eva, and you picked wrong girl.

Good job. She is literally, not human, at all, she is a clone, she doesn't actually exist, she has no actual soul. She simply cannot love you, no matter how much time you enjoy spending with her, she is a clone.

It already has a good share of gay love.

Leliel is Ramiel's curvier bi-racial cousin and doesn't have a big purple dong

You don't see the crosses?

That was putting it nicely. Pic related, Asuka is a symbol of regression into the womb. Rei represents freedom from it.

Basically:

Asuka - Cons
>Zero personality
>Low willpower
>Puppet
>Bitch

Asuka - Pros
>Good if you're a pedophile?

Rei - Cons
>??????
>Sort of depressed to begin with?

Rei - Pros
>Is a goddess
>Improves herself daily
>Intelligent
>Super strong
>Pleasant to be around

Rei > Asuka in every way.

Rei wouldn't even know she's being raped.

I fucking hate Ramiel.

>hurr hurr imma flying diamond look at me shoop da whoop durr

Such a boring motherfucker. The guy is a favorite only because the entire episode built around him was memorable. At least in the rebuild movie they made him visually interesting.

Yeah, but cross symbolism has been happening since forever.

pls rate my shit live action trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=8Yt1yMtbQO0

Best girl

>when bad bait gets replies

I'm a burger, we don't want this shit either. They will ruin it, might as well stick to ruining comic book heros and leave the anime alone. Asuka is best girl.

PSA: HBO don't have any adaption rights, you're all falling for bad bait. Fucking Sup Forums.

Uhm... I like both Asuka and Rei.

But Misato is the best girl.

>You are literally in love with an individual which represents your mother.

Someone elses mother, to be precise, and even so, saying that Rei is best girl is just a fact, and not a declaration of love unto itself. What you think Rei represents != the truth.

>Asuka is not DNA related to Shinji
So? Both are literally cartoons. I'm not a cartoon, and I'm not Shinji. What have you been smoking?

>All she cares about is Gendo, as she is fucking a clone of his wife who exists only to be used by him, and she fucking knows it.
Rewatch the series. You got it all wrong.

>You severely, SEVERELY misunderstood Rei's role in eva, and you picked wrong girl.
Nah, that's what you did with Asuka, and I can prove it. You can't even prove that Rei is a clone of Yui, that's how fucking weak your shitty waifudom is.

Rei: Goddess Soul, artificially enhanced human being
Asuka: Weak mindless drone of NERV who cannot function without an EVA, an artificial womb for her to exist in.

Asuka gradually turns into a messed up suicidal wreck who can't even move her own body, because she spends her entire life escaping into a fantasy world where she's the best EVA pilot. She is running from her own problems, and is therefore a doll to be used by NERV and discarded. This is what happens in NGE as she's replaced by another pilot.

Rei gradually grows and discards her own mismanaged relationships with others, as well as learning more of herself. She doesn't run from her problems but tackles them head on, without accusing others for her own mistakes. This is what makes Rei able to break free, something Asuka was never able to do.

This is why Asuka is a broken doll at hte end of the series and Rei LITERALLY BECOMES A GODDDESS WHO KICKS GENDO'S ASS.

Congratulations on not getting basic Evangelion 101. Liking Asuka = being an escapist cummy in mummy otaku retard. Asuka is the symbol of regression into the womb.

>HBO just picked up the adaptation rights
That's a real nifty source you got there, OP.

It all rests on how Ghost in the Shell does. If that bombs, we are safe I think, especially if it bombs in the East.

So, this is how pure Autism reads like.

Fuck off back to Sup Forums you cancerous tourist

It's gonna suck more balls that Sasha Grey.

So when are you going to stop projecting Asuka's shit tier character onto Rei's?

Fuck off back to reddt, you piece of shit.

Nah, I just like setting delusional autismal retards like by just recounting what actually happened in the series. It's good for them, it stops them from falling too deeply into their own fantasy world.

You sound like a misleading political, Asuka was knocked out, unlike Rei who would just lay there, take it, and have no difference of opinion or emotion.

If you blur out ScarJo in every scene Ghost in the Shell actually looks pretty good.

Why would I go there when that's exactly what you and all the others that joined Sup Forums after 2014 turned it into? Fucking christ kid at least try and pretend you've been here for more than 9 years when you step the fuck up to your superior

Asuka was without will to move. She's not knocked out, she's downright catatonic because she is a puppet with no will. She is a sex doll, in this scene Shinji represents the fat, disgusting Asuka fans who jerk off to Asuka, and Asuka is the figure these lardasses hotglue every day while they scream out for their lolita sex fantasy.

Picture related.

>b-but my fanfic scenario with rei
Didn't happen. Doesn't count, is retarded and if Rei is in that situation where she can't control, she'll just do with her assailant like she did with Gendo: lop off his fucking arm, or dick if need be.

Remember what happened to Gendo in EoE, user? That's right. His entire life's work in ruins. Don't mess with Rei.

>HBO NGE adaptation will be complete and will air before 4.0 is finished

>videogame player
>confirmed newfrog
>now has posted a picture of an ex president after what just happened
Enjoy the fucking watchlist kid

IT ALL RETURNS TO NOTHING

>he

>Nothing personal, kid

How fat are you? and when was the last time you showered?

>The guy is a favorite
user-BAKA!