You know and I know that there will be no F***ing wall. Who will pay for that wall...

You know and I know that there will be no F***ing wall. Who will pay for that wall? Both USA and Mexico are in debt so large that the interest rate alone kills both countries. Explain to me, who will pay for the materials? Who will pay the workers? Will Trump hire prisoners to do it "for free"? Where will Trump get all this marble from? China? Do US even have operational marble mines? This is a complicated issue. Show me what you got Sup Forums. Tell me how the wall is possible.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5y6kAwm7uIs
thepoliticalinsider.com/ex-mexican-president-apologizes-trump-responds-get-your-money-ready/
donaldjtrump.com/positions/pay-for-the-wall
youtube.com/watch?v=dEEEv0kBLFY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hmmm..

Yes I agree

This OP

>f***ing

youtube.com/watch?v=5y6kAwm7uIs

How much will it cost to maintain the wall throughout the years? Millions? Billions? Trillions?

Less than we spend giving money to Mexico, and less than we spend on giving welfare to Mexicans in the U.S.

Are you sure? Somebody had calculated that?
I don't want to pay higher taxes once I come to the US legally.

He was being facetious dum dum

thepoliticalinsider.com/ex-mexican-president-apologizes-trump-responds-get-your-money-ready/

>people still think Trump is going to win despite Shillary being bought and owned since forever

>implying it's not all just a ruse to make the republicans look bad so shillary ensures presidency to further your overlord's agendas

Really makes me think

I am now a #beanerbomb

>Yeah, get your money ready ’cause you’re going to pay for the wall.
What if he refuses to pay?

Checked.

donaldjtrump.com/positions/pay-for-the-wall

The immigrants will still be there. Do you have any idea how much money would it take to deport 20+ million people? Also, the wall must be up and running at this point or else they will simply come back.

Not very, the US military has a good track record for rounding up people and shipping them off

>Do you have any idea how much money would it take to deport 20+ million people?

Are you denying the holocaust?

>Sup Forums uses google captcha
>Trump uses google captcha
Hmm..not sure if I want google to know that I have anything to do with Trump. I'll think about it. Probably when I'm in a different location on a different computer.

Jesus Christ, you are so fucking autistic

The Nazis did it basically for free.
Americans will probably ask for money and protest in case they don't get it.

What captcha? What do you need to do on his site that you need to complete a captcha? All I was doing was linking you to his position on Mexico paying for the wall, which is just a block of text.

>Did it for free
You are actually retarded if you think transporting a shitload of people is 'free'.

Welp, if illegals gets kicked out and Trump brings back factories from Mexico back to USA how will Mexico make money on that deal?

It's not about Mexico making money, they've made enough money off of us. It's about us fixing our own country, and putting America first.

>What captcha? What do you need to do on his site that you need to complete a captcha? All I was doing was linking you to his position on Mexico paying for the wall, which is just a block of text.
You have to solve a captcha if you don't allow tracking. They consider you a robot.

>You are actually retarded if you think transporting a shitload of people is 'free'.
Not the point. During war money is more or less less valuable than the manpower fueled by the idea. When you operate out of hate, money is not that important, you know?

Good thing he isnt running for president of Mexico then.

Still sounds like a pretty shitty deal for Mexico.
I believe they don't give a fuck about your greatness.

They don't matter, and it doesn't matter if they care about us. We'll impose tariffs and sanctions on them (and given how we account for most of their trade, that's a HUGE deal) until they give us what we want, or they crumble, I guess.

Our problem isn't what happens to Mexico, it's what happens to us, and since Mexico paying for our border wall would benefit us, that's what will happen.

Doesn't matter. The US aid we give to Mexico annually would cover it. They dont have a choice. They passively offloaded people into the US to take jobs and send money back into Mexico.

The free ride on this gravy train is coming to a stop. Its time to buy a ticket.

If we deport or just stop giving illegals free government assistance, THAT alone will pay for the wall.

>stop giving illegals free government assistance
Not gonna happen. Do you want to have bloody riots in the US?

Yes.

If they're dead, they can't leech off of us, or have kids like rats, who will grow up to continue to leech off of us.

I'm afraid cucked burgers would rather remove Trump from power than allow unpleasant things to happen. Don't forget how many people voted for Sanders.

Sure, dead people can't collect assistance.

Never let the idea that it may be a metaphor for people patrilling the border with guns and bei g paid to so. It would create jobs and have the double side benefits of keeping crossers out and whatever illegal shit they may have on them. Also legalize weed and tax it in Texas already, its 2016, fuck these drunks.

You believe the media far too much. Most people here want illegals out, at the very least, and want to go to kill all of them, at the most.

Only the far-left (of which there is far less than you are led to believe) wants illegals to be granted amnesty, and that's only because beaners vote democrat.

Do you think US gov puts young black Americans in private jails to turn them into free slave labor? How much do people in jail earn for their work?

Never forget*

>Tell me how the wall is possible.

>turn migrant remittances back to the US gov.
>suddenly $21 billion dollars a year from mexicano hands goes to the WALL FUND
>mexico is now paying for the wall

Can do that if they use Bitcoins to send the money to Mexico?

Why the fuck would we build the wall out of marble? Why not concrete?

>marble

cant beat that swank

Do you want your children's children to look at the wall and wonder why does it look like shit?

Pff even the cucked britbong have 25% of their population that want to deport all immigrant
Now what is the opinions of the american?

>Anor Londo

do turd world south americans have access to buttcoins?

The wall need to be there for centuries
Stone wall are more durable :^)

How else do they pay for drugs and launder money?

>Who will pay for that wall?

Mexico.

>Explain to me, who will pay for the materials?

Mexico.

>Who will pay the workers?

Mexico.

Hmm gee I do wonder how one of the richest countries in the world could afford a fucking wall

>jobs for American laborers, contractors and architects

What seems to be the problem?

We have 3,980,817 miles of road in the US and somehow we can't afford to build a 1,989 mile wall.. every mile of hwy uses approx 880 yards of concrete and 293 yards of asphalt for a single lane.

What's wrong with the EU? I thought the EU was awesome that's why everyone wants Britain to stay. And don't worry about our debts faggot, the whole world economy is designed in New York City and tinkered with daily for maximum profits. Recessions are buying opportunities when the taxpayers are on the hook.

OHHHH nononono gringo!

youtube.com/watch?v=dEEEv0kBLFY

i guess the feds will have more of a reason to shut it down

>Thinking any of Trump's policies are based in reality

>Thinking he has any intention of actually winning

This whole thing is just a long con to sell books and shit. It's like Glenn Beck on steroids.