BLACK COP COMES TO THE REALIZATION HIS PEOPLE ARE FILLED WITH HATE AND RACISM

So this black cop, after careful study and fact-finding, realizes that most black people are savages that hate cops for no other reason than they are cops.

bizpacreview.com/2016/07/10/riveting-post-by-black-police-officer-confronts-blm-with-raw-honesty-and-every-american-needs-to-see-it-363067

>through careful study and fact-finding

Or you know, he could just turn on the tv

FLORIDA MAN

Niggers are mostly savage. Cops are a symbol of civilization. Of course niggers hate cops, the police is the antithesis of their nature.

This desu.

In all honesty, this was probably hard for him and I commend those that do so.

This man went out of his way to go against the popular opinion of his community to find the truth. These are the kind of people we need in this society.

richard sherman too

Do all blacks think of Martin Luther King as some sort of messiah?

HELP US TRIGGER BLM PLEASE
>

CHECK HIS HAND
DROP IT DROP IT DROP IT
>BANG
-kids with combat brushes getting younger and younger each year, chief
-it's a hard job, McMurdo, but somebody has to kill these niggers
-yessir

I feel really, really bad for that guy. I'd hate to be a cop.

All of the comments are by whites. Fucking niggers just need to wake up.

Some faggot cuck on imgur copy and pasted this to whore a bunch of internet points and it got to the front page - but everyone was dismissing it in the comment section because the faggot added a bunch of unnecessary pictures to the story like that misleading infographic Trump tweeted.

For them, he pretty much was.

>careful study and fact-finding

They're evolving right before our eyes. I use to think this took millennia.

They'd be better off if they did. A lot of the current black activists revere the Black Panther Party and other extremists over someone more levelheaded like MLK.

>BLACK COP COMES TO THE REALIZATION HIS PEOPLE ARE FILLED WITH HATE AND RACISM
most smart people are hateful and racist though

He got a full ride scholarship to Stanford with a 900 SAT score. Thanks, college sports. I hope you enjoy that Communications degree you so rightfully "earned" Mr. Sherman

This man has been redpilled. If only other blacks would come to their senses, but no. They want to stay useless niggers who leech of welfare given to them by liberal cucks.

MLK embodies the values of the conservative, educated black.

what you must understand is that blacks in america actually have conservative values, traditionally. even those descendents of slaves who have transformed into gibmedats have conservative leanings, they're just addicted to the free ride.

so you might ask, "if they're conservative, why don't blacks vote republican?" the reason is you won't let us. white conservatives in america regard blacks as 3/5ths of a person, so only a black KEK could support the republican party in america. and no one wants to be a cuck.

I voted for Romney. I voted for Trump in my state's primary. I was going to vote Trump in the general election too, but then, blacks started getting beaten at his rallies, and he said he'd pay the legal fees for the assailants. how can I support a candidate who plays on his constituents' irrational hate for me, and who considers me a retard even though my IQ is 145 as measured by the weschler?

if i show you my family tree, it is filled with engineers, professors, doctors, business owners (including a multimillion dollar business in the tri-state area, i won't say any more), and lawyers. all vote democrat for pretty much the same reason.

my values are your values, but i can't support you, because you won't recognize me. and I'm not a cuck.

Fucking lies

And he didnt think for once nwa had anything to do with it?

Case in point.

It's so funny because this cop is so late to the game but you consider him redpilled. He's not redpilled all the way yet. Because he doesn't understand that no matter what his values are, you'll never really see him as anything more than a little monkey.

>but then, blacks started getting beaten at his rallies, and he said he'd pay the legal fees for the assailants.

>but then PROTESTORS started getting beaten at his rallies

Fixed that for you. Lots of blacks at his rallies that didn't get beat up. In fact one black Trump supporter beat up a white Trump protestor.

>jealousy

>MLK embodies the values of the conservative, educated black.

Fucking
wew lad

Just going to dump this image for when Obongo starts with the gun grabbing again.