>find out he's not really the last man on earth
>stop watching

that's about it.

I tried to watch it but I hate the protagonist

He is without any redeeming qualities.

I do like January Jones though.

>mfw the asian instantly crashes and burns

needs january jones panties!

It's not very good, but it has it's moments.

First episode was good. Ran out of steam real quick.

that was a little too much. when the one chick kills herself in the elevator tho, that seemed kinda ok. it worked.

its comedy is little but its heartwarming moments and drama are nice. you really just have to get used to tandy or else the show will never click with you.

overall, i enjoy it alot.

also, wanted to say i died when tandy lit the building up in rainbow lights

She's clearly not dead.

I dont watch the show
How come everytime I see a commercial, the guy meets a new girl? I've see like Kirsten Wiig or January Jones.

i just started the episode. i was not up to date on that. kinda came to terms with her being dead, so im not happy

it was good, then it got pretty bad, the last episode was a little better

"You shouldn't have done that, he's just a boy"

it was pretty obvious they weren't going to kill her off like that

i like how they kill all the big starts that cameo
>jon hamm
>will ferrell

Surprising number of threads about this show the last few days, did something happen in the series?

I made it a little ways into season 2. I really struggled through the part when the two new girls showed up and he tried to screw them without telling them carol existed, that was just painfully unfunny sitcom crap. They decided to push the Tandy is an annoying asshole thing as far as they could and it wasn't that funny, especially when you find out it's not because he spent all that time alone and went nuts - turns out, he was a huge douche before the world ended too, which is way less interesting.

Should I catch up with season 3, any improvement?

>any improvement?
tandy sort of turns a new leaf and starts to try and do good rather than repopulate with every chick he sees. he's actually a decent guy in the new season.

they can't afford them for very long

it did just start again not that long ago

it will get worse

Cliche the show

The most based character

>it's a Carol/Gail episode

is he still the main protagonist or is it like OITNB where the cast becomes more ensemble?

>not the last man

Well..okay then..

Is there a lot of JJ cleavage in the show?

She lives tho?

what did carol see in the pic?

Someone in a ghille suit maybe? It wasn't clear.

the shawshank joke where she went into the hole in the wall was funny

It was a Yoda suit I think

I dropped it as soon as they added the le sexy nigger monkey xD

The fucking raptor outfit gag gets me every god damn time no matter how much h they use it.

I enjoy it but tandy is such a cringe character its hard. Schall is cute as fuck. January jones being batshit insane is great. Lastone i watched was ted dansons wife shoot herself in the elevator. And i knew it was coming. But that was a very sad scene.