Will RG3 ever play in the NFL again?

Will RG3 ever play in the NFL again?

The Browns don't even want him anymore.

Hopefully no. Fuck niggers.

he needs to - he's got an ex wife and baby plus his new wife and new baby. but he's a diva and made of glass so he won't.
he probably cleared $15MM after taxes and agency fees from his time in the league as he only got the 2nd slot rookie deal, plus his Subway and Adidas money.
he can't go back to Baylor and shake hands for $200K a year because of the scandal there.
so he needs a studio job at a network. otherwise he'll be bankrupt.
t. Ashburn user

Holy shit those hands are perfect
Cool it with the racism

Is she dead yet?

i remember one game where the skins used robert to run the triple-option againt the bengals with a skinny-post wrinkle. it was neat.
but he's built like a grayhound.

What is wrong with his mouth?

Greyhounds are divas with glass knees?

damn, he got a really qt

Why do these type of images trigger Sup Forums so much

No idea. but cool pic of Eddie Murphy.

This. She is not even white

>women have so much power in our society that you can't even be safe if you have one baby with one ex and 15 million in the bank

>Dark roots
Drop this bitch rgknee

XFL is coming back

:^)

retired racing greyhounds make wonderful pets so no they are not divas, just well-trained skinny pups. i cannot speak as to their knees.

Damn it must be great to be rich and famous

and there was at least one hooters waitress who was paid off to keep her mouth shut during his first marriage so i guess that wasn't cheap either.

my greyhound is a wonderful dog, she's quiet, very well-behaved, kind and gentle. And she has fine knees, though the pads of her feet sometimes can get torn up

What an ugly couple.

No team is going to give him a starting role and probably not even a back up role. He will have to work his way back from 3rd on the depth chart or practice squads. He might even be better going to Canada and trying to play up there for a while just to get some playing time.

Single mothers are the death of society

that's awesome. whenever we'd get one at the shelter i'd always worry about their skinny legs.

redpill me on this nigger stealing our pure qts

she's an 8, and he's ugly as fuck.

I think he's basically done, too injury-prone and damaged to get a real contract in the NFL.

x-ly reminder that the Redskins destroyed his career, much like the Browns the careers of all the QBs they touch.

Ah, the Chipper Jones special

This.

He should settle down with his millions of dollars and start letting her pop out biracial Christian Soldiers

he was the cornball brother we need but not the one we deserve

it's not the redskins fault he cant run without going full retard, be it twisting his legs under himself and fucking them up or simply running into guys twice his size like a brick wall 20 feet out of bounds like he did to end his browns career

Nah. Once you're labeled fragile and gone for a year, you're done.

>Will RG3 ever play in the NFL again?

No and I don't care because I never liked him

My god I just realized that Hue Jackson said he was going to save RGKnee's career. The 1-31 Hue Jackson, which is 2 seasons of games meaning RG3 played there just last season

It feels like I haven't heard from him in a decade

>running qb memes
>not always destroyed in the nfl regardless of organisation

BURN THE COAL PAY THE TOLL

but this meme literally carries his offense

carries his offense...to not making the playoffs
what an accomplishment

This would be funny if you didn't clearly believe it

Racemixers will be killed first

why would you even lie about knowing something you clearly couldn't know?

he can play in the cfl and make 150k

hope he doesnt have big bills to pay

his ex wife was hotter

what are you on about

she's shaped like a fucking egg, you blind faggot.

Literally designed for breeding

t. soyboy

it's percentage of income. look at brendan fraser, the Lord of Just. He made a lot more than RGKnee but still had to pay like $50k a month because % is all that matters.

beaner, don't you ever fucking call me that again. I have more testosterone in my body right now than 100 thick rimmed glasses wearing faggots will produce in their entire lives.

I also noticed you didn't deny that his ex looks like an oompa loompa with tits. their child also has the hairline of george jefferson. This tells me that i've won the argument, just like i've won at life not being born in fucking colombia.

SEETHING

>his ex wife was hotter
lol

>bones made of glass
>all that milk at his disposal

kek

t. Nicholas "Nick" Friedland, 21 year old student from Rockland MD suburbs

i almost feel bad for white guys. they can't compete with the bbc

Christ that kid is fucking ugly as fuck. Never racemix.

Kek

Mixed kids are just ugly ducklings. He will be a tanned Adonis when he's older.

Right.......

Eh, I think it rather make babies with someone of my own race so they don't come out uglier and more stupid then a racemixed kid.

i wish i had played football instead of falling for the stem meme desu

Asian/White kids are GOAT. Anything the blacks touch they ruin.

Me too, my aryan brother. 4488. In Drumpf's name we pray.

I'm not white you stupid fuck, I'm Spanish.

DURRR WHITE PEOPLE SO STUPID AND RACIST

Many people of all races would rather have children with a woman of thier race, not just white people you stupid fucking libtard.

You're not fooling anyone.

>bbc meme

It's almost like these women go for men with a lot of money. Dick size doesn't matter if you own a mansion and drive a lambo.

If a genie said the only way he'd grant me the wish of having millions upon millions was to have a micro dick, i'd take that offer in a heart beat. I'd rub my nubby cock against models all day long.

Shanahan's gimmick offense is the only reason he even had an NFL career in the first place.

Neckbeards on Sup Forums think they are more deserving of that qt because they are white despite the fact that RG3 is a rich famous ex professional athlete.

spanish people are white if you mean spain

mexicans with lots of spanish ancestry are white

HAPAs always come out psycho, My girlfriends ex was emotionally abusive, this half Asian chick cheated on my best friend in college, the half Asian kid down my block may have been severely autistic and apparently had a breakdown where he mumbled and drooled in anger about killing everyone after failing a final. A lot more I know hated competing with white males sexually and Asian mes academically