Doctor Who General - /WHO/

Series 2 audios hype edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

radiotimes.com/news/2014-11-19/doctor-whos-jenna-coleman-david-tennant-and-tom-baker-are-my-favourite-doctors
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Femsplained by Sarah Dollard

stop fucking manspreading

Reminder that people who like tank scene are LITERALLY /r/doctorwho.
Reminder that series 9 is not good.

I was promised the glorious ending of a knight

>series airing in a few weeks
>no interviews or anything

WHAT ARE THEY DOING

at least the trailer was kino.

But the crown is out of sight

episode titles when

Ok Anons what are the best New Series Adventure books? I feel like the quality of them jumped off a cliff after David left.

I demand Voodoo Time Lords.

I'm slowly drifting into slumber

Stop calling everything you dont agree with a bait.

Moffat (((who)))

Deep Time was pretty good if you're interested in a Capaldi one. The dalek generation is apparently a good 11 one, i've never read it myself though.

Cause I have lost the force to fight

RTD used to quality control. Moffat doesn't give a shit.

When you stop calling everything you don't agree with reddit.

Remember when they would get the who cast to go around on shows like weakest link and buzzcocks to promote the show?
why don't they do that anymore?

It's like a cold hand on my shoulder

But tank scene is shit

Look at Capaldi's face. It is the face of dread.

>buzzcocks
Is that show even still around?
Agree though the promotion is shit. BBC doesn't care anymore.

I'll see you on the other side

Fuck this woman is cancer.

I think buzzcocks finally finished last year or around then

Fuck off reddit.

And in the arms of endless anger

white men are the largest demographic though whether they like it or not
I don't believe that a majority of white men would boycott the show if the doctor was non-white or a woman, but discrediting someone's opinion on the basis that they're a white male is fucking retarded

>I wrote a shitty episode so now I know what's best for doctor who

is moffat gonna erase her
guess it doesn't matter since he's leaving
chibnall will decide

Will end the story of a soldier in the dark

There's hardly anyone saying they'll boycott if it's a woman. Most of us who aren't sold on the idea would obviously keep watching, we'd just be very apprehensive. Of course the idea could win us all over. I do think it's fucking ridiculous to turn into some social justice issue.

Moffat's paranoid about what tumblr thinks of him. If anything he'll promote her to producer before he leaves.

>face the raven is GOAT guys!! series 9 is the best!!! based sarah!!!!

>face the raven is shit!!! feminist cant write!!! face the raven is shit haha!!! take it you stupid slut!!!

:3

Not to mention that pissing off half your fanbase isn't wise. She's terrible PR for the show. Not professional at all.

Shouldn't the main thing about a new doctor is that they A) Can fucking act B) fit the role of the doctor as a character

I never said Face the Raven was a good episode. Stop putting words into my mouth. What the fuck? Just assuming I've changed my opinion because of a few tweets?

it's possible to separate the artist from their art

Face The Raven is fucking garbage. Moffat's changes are what makes it.

"bae come to the frost fair"
"can't, saving the universe"
"my parents aren't here"

Face The Raven was good though.

She's gonna be the new Gareth if she's not careful.

Gareth's a cunt but at least he's funny.

When the art is so mediocre it's not really worth separating them.

I liked face the raven
convince me that it's bad

>I always said its Moffat who did all the job! Fuck Sarah! Scientists proved womyn have 1 iq less on average! Can woman write an episode!?? No!!! Fuck feminism!!! I always hated Sarah DOllar!!! Moffat wrote Face the Raven you understand!!??

I was under the impression that people liked it but hated Hell Bent? Has that changed? Because I always thought Hell Bent was better

Hello Sarah. How's unemployment?

>Shitty Aliens
>Maisie Williams
>Raven is meant to be scary.

It's a cliched idea in the first place. Atop that it's poorly paced, and rushes to get you to the ending and Clara's death and feels like it only exists for that purpose (which it obviously does, but it shouldn't feel that way). The only stand-out writing really is the ending with 12 and Me when he's threatening her, and I wouldn't be shocked if Moffat contributed that. It's not an awful episode or anything, just painfully mediocre.

>Story literally centers around a tattoo.

gareth did nothing wrong

Moffat most definitively wrote the scenes leading up to Clara's Death. It's his writing without a doubt.

It was only bad because BBC spoiled Clara dying so you knew it was coming the whole time.

>It's Moffat! Sarah did nothing!!! She only wrote shitty introduction! I always said that, guys!!! Always!!! It was someone else who praised Face the Raven like an autistic child, it wasnt me for sure! Look at me, I hate face the raven now, and always did so!!! Fuck this episode! It's shit! But series 9 is still GOAT... fuck womyn...

How embarrassing.

Best waifu dies

oh look he's reeeing now. good

S..Sarah???

Has anyone else watched the Italian version?

When has it been done before?

Doesn't he wear that Doctor Who hoodie everyday. Wonder how it smells

shitty facebook meme that will be forgotten in a week

>Muh refugees hiding from an otherworldly sinister force they are afraid to even talk about.

One of them gets marked for death.

/Who/ has been bitching about series 9 for months. Gatiss's annual turd aside both it's worst episodes were written by women.

projecting there mongo?

No, it's literally a facebook meme and those have absolutely no staying power

Look at Jenna's and Peters face for the answer.

Repugnant.

It's a good meme. You have no taste.

whatever you say mongo
you're fucking awful at blending in
give up

Okay /who/, I've seen every possible TV story of the main series and every spin-off, every minisode, every BBV/Reeltime video, every online animated webcast and film, Read every single piece of tie-in book/comic relating to the main series/spin-offs/films, listened to every single audio drama and played every single video game. AMA

It's repetitive and dull
>dude italy hand lmao

>i h-hate series 9... I always did... It wasnt me who made it highest ranked on /who/ annual poll, it wasnt me for sure... I hate it...

Any hidden gems that people don't generally talk about?

Happy frog day /who/ :)

Do you feel sad that you have no life?

There was a Torchwood comic that was alright I think. Apart from that, nothing

>Criticizes a meme because it's repetitive
I don't think you know what a meme is, pal.

do you ever wish you just went outside instead

I have info

i know who the new doctor is, they are being announced after s10 has aired in july. don't worry, it's a male. he is blonde, in his 30s. wont say who. already 'established' actor

I feel nothing at this point

Have you read the Walls Sky Ray comics?

I went outside once and it was raining so no

Yes

Would you let Peter Capaldi suck your dick /who/ even if you were straight?

> there will never be a War Doctor Christmas episode or audio
> it will never be about the War Doctor and a Dalek a la Enemy Mine
> they will never become friends for a day a la the Christmas Truce of 1915
> it will never be implied that this Dalek is the same one in S1E6 "Dalek"

>Rassilon spread his sperm across the universe to create species that resembled Time Lords (''humanoids)

>Kaleds are the result of Rassilon sperm

>Kaleds created the Daleks

>Rassilon is responsible for the Daleks and the Time War.

>This was all part of his plan.

I wouldn't stand for it. I'd get on my knees and suck the Capaldick until the man regenerates.

about to start Season 8 after watchign time of the doctor (season 7 was decent but not the best in my opinion)..should I continue watching, or just wait to see how the next doctor series will be?

8 is better than 7. 9 is better than 8.

no guarantee you'll like either though. might as well take a peak. capaldi is pretty GOAT.

Watch it. /who/ genuinely likes Peter Capaldi as the Twelfth Doctor for a reason.

radiotimes.com/news/2014-11-19/doctor-whos-jenna-coleman-david-tennant-and-tom-baker-are-my-favourite-doctors

How fucking rude is that? She couldn't even PRETEND that Capaldi is her favourite Doctor after ruining his first two series/most of his era. I hope Peter makes a habit of publically telling everyone that Pearl Mackie is his favourite companion.

Liking Peter Capaldi as the Doctor isnt the same as liking series 8 and 9 in general though.

Does Nick Briggs narrate the Subaru advert? Sounds like him.

/who/ likes series 8 and 9 in general too

Regardless one cannot come to like the 12th Doctor without actually watching him so that means watching S8 and S9.

He's gonna say Matt Lucas was his fav, i bet

Have you attained full christ consciousness and become the ultimate human being?