If you disagree then fuck off back to imdb, /r/movies, tumblr or rateyourmusic

if you disagree then fuck off back to imdb, /r/movies, tumblr or rateyourmusic

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dwarf_(Middle-earth)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lord of the Rings is conservative you cuck

>put popular shit there
>implying that doesn't at least partially match with anyone except autists

If you get so triggered that you define yourself by what you DON'T watch, then you need to fuck off back to Sup Forums.

LOTR is numale propaganda.
>When writing The Lord of the Rings Tolkien continued many of the themes he had set up in The Hobbit. When giving Dwarves their own language (Khuzdul) Tolkien decided to create an analogue of a Semitic language influenced by Hebrew phonology. Like medieval Jewish groups, the Dwarves use their own language only amongst themselves, and adopted the languages of those they live amongst for the most part, for example taking public names from the cultures they lived within, whilst keeping their "true-names" and true language a secret.[10] Along with a few words in Khuzdul, Tolkien also developed runes of his own invention (the Cirth), said to have been invented by Elves and later adopted by the Dwarves. Tolkien further underlines the diaspora of the Dwarves with the lost stronghold of the Mines of Moria. In The Lord of the Rings, Tolkien uses the main dwarf character Gimli to finally reconcile the conflict between Elves and Dwarves through showing great courtesy to Galadriel and forming a deep friendship with Legolas, which has been seen as Tolkien's reply toward "Gentile anti-Semitism and Jewish exclusiveness".[6]
>Tolkien also elaborated on Jewish influence on his Dwarves in a letter: "I do think of the 'Dwarves' like Jews: at once native and alien in their habitations, speaking the languages of the country, but with an accent due to their own private tongue..."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dwarf_(Middle-earth)

Stop posting this. No one finds it funny, no one finds it irritating, it's just a meaningless blank where an interesting thread could be.

How's that Brianna Wu patronage coming along, friend?

??

>Youtube, Star Wars, Lord of The Rings, Netflix and anime are unacceptible now?

Guess i'm a numale.

I spy with my little eye a nu male cuck

>Guess i'm a numale.

You always have been.

Oh look, more words and syllables that don't mean anything to anyone. Bored, kiddo?

n-no

>Tolkien thought that Jews were greedy, nepostistic little fucks that don't have souls.

surely a false-flag this

>stop you're taking away 149 spaces I could be posting about capeshit and "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA" threads

What did you think of Don’t Call Me Son by Anna Muylaert?
Although some scenes are overly didactic, it builds in the details, strong ties, with an unusual depth. Still does not compare to Mother Only

Shut up bitch

This post has given you out.

How does it feel to be a nu male faggot

Ooh, he's reeing now. Good.

>nothing

Typical fucking pleb that pretends he cares about "the quality of Sup Forums"

Why do you faggots even come here? Do you just like the attention? Keep your autism over on your own board.

>"autism"
>right

Choose one.

Whatever pussy

Do you really expect to get flack with that image here? That's the most agreed conscious. You should post something like this.

Star Wars is for children.... It's time to grow up.

The right is by far the most autistic political alignment. If you are too far up your own ass to see it in yourself, just look at North Korea and Israel.
The KKK are basically just LARPers for fucks sake.

>OP isn't about movies

>implying there's an "agreed consensus" on anything, ever

>taking shitposts seriously

numales are so retarded. how pathetic.

reminder that Sup Forums is literally full of 15 year old non-white virgins who will vote democrat in 4 years time

Son, it's time to grow up. You can't hold onto those fantasy films and your fantasy life, for ever.

It's time to be a man.

There is nothing wrong with being bald, Wes Anderson makes great movies, youtube is used by everybody, Bill Burr has only recently started to lose it, West World was the most original series in years, Bernie would have shaken up the establishment more than trump, LotR was GOAT, Twitter an excellent way to stay in touch with what is happening all over the world and often provides better content then Sup Forums, iPhones are better than androids.

>not responding to OP's shitpost with more shitposts
It's like you don't even know how the game is played

I'll never understand why people use meme arrows outside of Sup Forums

>>most

..Is that MissAlice_94 towards the bottom left? What does that have to do with anything.