youtube.com/watch?v=hQLsb7Zm_MI
youtube.com/watch?v=MVN4ZK7s5RA
youtube.com/watch?v=NLxp0ka-vTA
youtube.com/watch?v=TH2f8PiFinQ
youtube.com/watch?v=DH728dbn21g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

NYEEESSSS

fucking kys

Why does phantom Jack want Jack to kill himself instead of searching for the sword?

I mean it fell in a pit somewhere. Just go back there and climb down that pit.

He probably doesnt even remember where that pit was. Hell that place was probably destroyed shortly after. Plus Aku destroyed every time portal.

>Aku doing static stretches

lel what a fitlet

Because it's been 50 useless years. Better to end it and just sleep.

can you imagine 50 years without doing anything with your life?

Please do not mention his name here.

This thread is a safe place for Aku and Aku followers.

Who is the better animated villain?
Aku, HIM, Skeletor, or pic related?

Aku

Aku could do everything they can.

because he's japanese.

jack lost the only weapon capable of defeating Aku, Aku destroyed all the time portals, leaving him stranded- and he no longer ages, meaning he's stuck in Aku's empire for all of eternity without a way to defeat him or go back home.

he's lost his honor, and he figures, if he just commits sudoku, he can restore his honor and rest

Killing yourself is not honorable at all and is the cowards way out.

So it's confirmed that jack won't go back in time? He's just gonna wreck Aku in the future?

from a western perspective, yes. From an asian perspective, if you have dishonored yourself in some way, committing seppuku can usually restore your honor, or at least your family's honor. as a way of ending your shameful existence

Are they allowed to have this on a cartoon?

But Jack hasn't dishonored himself. He'll have only dishonored himself if he stops, by killing himself, which you say would just restore the honor he just dishonored himself with?

Sounds like cowardice to me.

>for Jack fighting robots is the equivalent of shitposting on Sup Forums

Jack failed multiple times:

By letting himself be cast forward in time

By failing to find a way back

By failing to destroy Aku

And now by losing his ancestor's sword: the only way to kill Aku

Jack has not failed until he fails his mission, which is to defeat Aku. It's not over yet.

You saw the episode. If Jack's lost Aku certainly doesn't feel like he's won.

Anybody else disliking the new Jack? They are trying to make it mature but regardless of what his character was like

Yeah. He is supposed to be more mature and violent. The 50 years took a toll on him and he is so used to fighting machines that he killed a human. He will return to his old self eventually.

yea, im already half way there.

Nope. Everything has been perfect so far. Maybe the overuse of music is a bit of a problem but everything else is tip top.

>HIM

Are you joking? Him is a terrible villain.

"Master. The shit people from shit planet are here to thank you with a pillar of shit."

How do we cheer up Aku?

You're only saying that because you're watching a television show with a beginning and ending. If you were Jack and you spend 50 years wandering with no sword, it would probably feel like you already lost.

Kill all Asians

they just did.

I don't really care to compare it to what it was like, the two episodes that I saw were really good.

T H I C C

Jack's character in the original could be all over the place from stoic to getting so mad he births an evil doppelganger, at least it's explained WHY he is so despondent

Have what? Women?

You're trying to apply logic to Japanese honor-suicide here, control your autism

kill the foolish samurai

>how many 4th graders can you take on at once

Poor girl never got to play with daddy Aku

the overuse of music makes my dick diamonds though
the pursuit scene and the ecstasy of gold tribute were pure sex

>implying she's his kid anyway

Aku probably saw the cult once and said "hey, good job", left and never came back.

>>how many 4th graders can you take on at once
>oh like 1 or 2 maybe 3
>you are like a foolish samurai, let me show you

youtube.com/watch?v=hQLsb7Zm_MI

Anyone got a link to the episode?

>make a generic fighting anime
>don't call it an anime
>immediately considered a masterpiece
ho ho ho

>generic fighting anime
youtube.com/watch?v=MVN4ZK7s5RA

Are you fucking serious right now?

Anyone getting hype over episode 3? Jack's gonna spill major blood.

"Leave now or face your destiny"

youtube.com/watch?v=NLxp0ka-vTA

I am

>"gotta get back back to the past samurai jack"
>he doesn't

GENNEDY REEEE

My lord, are they supposed to be so hot?

Ask me again in 20 years

Maybe Aku did fuck her.

There are other things to do in the world besides ruling it and fucking with the foolish samurai.

"leave here now and live" or i kill all of you

Why does everyone keep thinking Jack is going to be conflicted about killing the one girl? He seems to give no fucks.

How can you be on the internet and not know how to find tv shows, what do you usually do?

EXTRA THICC

He gives a fuck since he hasnt really killed humans. Hes killed machines and monsters (of which most were machines). Especially after 50 years of it, he never really expected it. The last time he would've killed a human would've been back in the past when he was an upcoming samurai.

>That feel when missing your nemesis

I'm a little torn with Aku.

Part of me feels like this show would be improved if he was completely diabolical and less of a punchline.

He does add some needed comic relief though. Really goobles my grapenuts

I watch the episode live when i was airing, i just wanted to see if anyone had a youtube link so i could rewatch it real quick

Geez sperg harder

>i just wanted to see if anyone had a youtube link

I don't know if you heard but youtube has a search engine, you lying lazy bitch.

>wutchu thinkin' bout
>thinkin bout jac

>missing

That's not it. He wants him dead. As far as he knows, Jack's still out there with that sword of his. He expected him to just age and die after he ERADICATED the time portals.

Sure Jack has been stuck for 50 years, but Aku has also been stuck with Jack for 50 years.

Which would you

Aku is being tsundere

>you will never stuff these little chink monkeys down your barrel

It doesn't matter what you think, phantom jack said it himself that it's the final way to find honour for jack. Jesus christ man.

Jubilee

dis

The lead one is going to turn on Aku, isn't she

I think they did it perfect. A less comical Aku would be an easy way to make the show darker, but it would also be really inconsistent with the show up until now, and the contrast between him bleeding out and Aku playing pretend therapist works pretty well

tiddy

It might just have been a threat. Let's see if he does end up killing any of them in the next episode to see if it was an idle threat or not.

I bet it's just him trying to scare them off. He seemed shocked when he found out she was human, especially after his whole "They're just nuts and bolts" monologue

He was needed. The only dialogue this episode was the Aku scene and that mad one with Jack telling him to kill himself. And that's Aku, he was that way from his creation.

Is he kill?

For some reason it is hard for me to swallow the whole "psychological deterioration" and dark apocalypse themes when the villain is a whinging clown. I feel like they need to get him to do some sadistic shit to pull me back in. I get that he is evil, but I want to see him flaunt it

aku said he destroyed all the time portals so prob

Aku said he got all the time portals so RIP in peace blue Morpheus.

Isn't there someone who could conceivably build a time MACHINE tho?

What about the scotsman

DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

youtube.com/watch?v=TH2f8PiFinQ

youtube.com/watch?v=DH728dbn21g

>50 years

He can't be well off.

>wheelchair
and still going

Confirmed for returning. Will be much older with a cybernetic eye.

Genndy said that the Guardian "would be addressed" in this season, so the jury is still out.

SUPERIOR EVIL GENIUS TACTICS

of course

I remember some user predicting the last daughter would turn on Aku and ultimately kill him because 2017 and feminism.

I hope that doesn't happen.

>inb4 she becomes Jacks waifu

She'll turn on Aku but will probably be killed by him at the same time (as Aku usually does).

I'm 90% sure that will happen.

What did Aku see?

you're asking in a Samurai Jack thread so don't expect unbiased answers