I don't get it. Are the audience a bunch of plebs or are critics just mad because it doesn't fit their social agenda?

I don't get it. Are the audience a bunch of plebs or are critics just mad because it doesn't fit their social agenda?

Don't tell me to watch it and decide for myself. I come to Sup Forums to be told what to think.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gSgB0KYH8ew&t=2s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it's on the same level as Daredevil S1 and Jessica Jones, a bit better than Luke Cage
critics score it lower because white people are apparently evil
god I hate the modern western culture

Literally just SJW critics. I have some problems with it myself but it's so much better than Luke Cage and Jessica Jones.

What is their actual problem with it? This faggot was always white right?

>Are the audience a bunch of plebs

Yes

>are critics just mad because it doesn't fit their social agenda?

Yes

Watch it and decide for yourself.

The writing was poor and the fight choreography was mediocre.

It's because the source material is really just a collection of outdated orientalist stereotypes. There was no way they could adapt it faithfulling without pissing off sjw critics.

The fight with the drunk guy was entertaining.

Arrow has season with a higher audience score, what do you think?

The show is pretty fucking awful, the critics hated it for the wrong reason (although the score is mostly accurate, they should have trashed JJ and LC just as hard though) and people are plebs who like anything that has quips in it

It was great, but it wasn't 17% bad. Also Luke Cage was sure as shit not 96% good. I would say Iron Fist and Luke Cage were pretty much equal as unexceptional. I give them both about 75%.

It wasn't great*

It's not 4.2/10 bad but it's not great. I'd put it ahead of Luke Cage but way behind DAredevil and Jessica Jones. I think it mostly serves as a bridge to the defender series, setting up The Hand as the bad dudes.

>Daredevil
>Arrow
>Flash
>etc.
>all get positive reaction despite having white leads
>Iron Fist doesn't and a couple of review complain about white
>I-IT'S A CONSPIRACY AGAINST WHITE PEOPLE! IT'S A GREAT SHOW I SWEAR!

why are capeshitters so retarded

>NO ONE LIKES THIS BECAUSE HE'S WHITE
It's shit. Get over yourselves.

>it's a conspiracy!!
Someone post webms of the actual show and let's judge for ourselves. WOrst thing I've seen in 2017 so far

The actor looks like absolute dogshit
How the fuck do you play a kung fu acrobat that fights shirtless with a dragontattoo on his chest when you are skinnyfat with skellington arms and baby wrists... anybody could surpass this shape in under 3 months, its a disgrace
t./fit/

Its fucking boring mang, these netflix show are just mediocre and by the numbers low level shit.
DD s1 is literally the only watchable thing they have.

I think most of us recognize Iron Fist is shit. It's more that Luke Cage was just as bad, but because it had an all black cast nobody dared point it out.

They said shit about cultural appropriation and mansplaining in their reviews.

loras is such a qt

So then, why did they?

Not even close. Daredevil S1 was the only good show.

he looks like a semi-homeless hipster, pretty good casting. he was annoying in GoT but i think he suits this role well. he obviously isn't in good shape at all, but i really like the actor after seeing Iron Fist

They could have went into West Balitmore and picked out the most crackhead looking black guy and threw him into the roll of Iron Fist without a script and Rotten Tomatoes would have given it a 98% review.

Both.

Its middling at best. Same as the rest of marvels trash

I keep telling people to go and watch Into The Badlands and compare it to Iron Fist, but they always pull the muh sjws reviews...guess what faggots literally every 'sjw' review also included how shit the fights are and how slow the pace moves.

Better than gal gadot

Finn Jones can't act for shit and the writing is abysmal.

>just a collection of outdated orientalist stereotypes
Not really, they had stereotypes from all over the globe. They even had a recurring character who was an irish bomber!

I just want to thank Iron Fist for causing more and more people to come out of the woodwork and declare that Marvel Netflix is hyped up crap. I hope that the Marvel magic only continues to spiral out of control and crash superhero movies.

"Good, perfect face. Now just stand there and ramble on about energy and chi like you do when begging for change. Excellent Tyrese, that's a wrap. Here's your 40 of Thunderbird."

>Iron Fist brings a much needed urban flair to what was originally a white washed hero savior of Asian culture. Tyrese Jackson nailed his role as Danarious Rand. Five stars

Considering the reception are we sure that Finn Jones is not the Irish bomber in question?

(((critics)))

No, not really...

Yea I dunno, im sure its not the same people but how Arrow is critically well received and this wasn't is pretty baffling to me.

JJ was better.

Audience is definitely a bunch of plebs, but critic score is a little too harsh.

The only objectively accurate rating
DDs1>DDs2pt1>IronFist>DDs2pt2>>LCpt1>JJ>LCpt2

TELL ME ABOUT GAO, WHY DOES SHE SELL THE DRUGS?

You're not wrong.

captcha: LANDIS ALAMEDA

If you liked Iron Fist then you would put it below DD Season 2 Part 2.

Daredevil did ninjas, magic kung-fu and the Hand so much better.

The fight scenes are fucking attrocious

The only problem I had with it was just how slow it was. It really didn't need 13 hours to work with, but that's sort of the problem with a lot of these shows
Daredevil S2 maybe. First Daredevil season was probably the best netflix marvel show by a long shot
Well they'd probably complain about the source material too if they actually had a reason to talk about it

Netflix audiences are retarded and so are critics. It's not really any worst then any other capeshit show that critics rate way too highly.

K

this. could they have at least picked someone with a better body. j how am i supposed to believe this lanky ass numale hipster beats up people?

She's a big crime boss

critics are the epitome of professionalism, there is literally no way they would let their own personal agenda or opinion affect their scores, user. Why would you even think that? you must be reading them fake news again

Fuck, I meant to write kek, not K.

youtube.com/watch?v=gSgB0KYH8ew&t=2s
>FUCKING SJWs TRYING TO SHIT ON OUR GREAT SHOW
lel

The entirety of the season was superior, they fugged the second half, and I was waiting for ninjas since DD was originally announced, maybe it was a case of too high expectations, still rate it higher then all of JJ and LC

Iron Fist's Hand felt like their C team or something, not even any ninjas around.

This is terrible, but hilariously so she affects a better presence than the main twink.

They were a bunch of kids, mixed in with topteir fighters like drunken master

I don't follow the Sup Forums outrage criticism at all and all the negative shit I've seen about this is about the pacing and lack of substance to justify it's length.

If you guys choose to find politically charged reviews than that's what you'll get, but it isn't the norm at all

He was beating up a bunch a badly trained kids on a college campus. Daredevil was fighting a bunch of hardcore ninjas that could hide themselves from him.

Yeah pretty much. Both are full of boring characters, lacklustre villains and shit choreography. LC did OK because it was an all black cast and also because of some solid musical choices

For one i'm glad they didn't use Ninjas again because they already did that and I don't want to see the same villains every show. On the other hand The Hand just felt like generic gangsters and not some elite mystical force of highly trained assassins.

Uhh.... no. Danny Rand can't fucking fight. That was the ONE THING they needed to get right. Every time he has to fight with his face visible/no mask, the fights are laughable. Colleen Wing's actress, on the other hand, kicks fucking ass, and I love her.

Also his character sucks. In the original comic origin story, he's basically a hyper-motivated badass come back from the dead to take vengeance on the man who killed his parents. He trained his whole life with that goal in mind, and never had a childhood. In this, he's kind of a never-grew-up kid who is awesome at martial arts because REASONS?

Plus for the soundtrack it seems like they said "Hey Stranger Things is good, let's just rip off that wholesale"

Critique is literally 100% about personal opinions, retard. There isn't some objective scale on which to rate movies.

And that fucking sucks. He should be fighting the toughest motherfuckers around.

>um...no sweetie
>*sips tea*

>Luke Cage was sure as shit not 96% good
are you fucking serious, I actually watched that show, how the fuck do they justify that rating, what the fuck

This show is good, mainly because it tries to emulate Daredevil more than the other two did.

I couldn't get through Jessica Jones and Luke Cage died when Cottonmouth did but Iron Fist, while being hampered by bad dialogue, Rosario Dawson and more ninja nonsense like the second half of Daredevil Season Two its still worth a watch because the main three characters Danny Joy and Ward are very good

Also Carrie Ann Moss made a quip about her ass which made me laugh cuz of bike memes

All reviews before the show was released had the phrase 'problematic' when referring to Danny's race my sheeple friend

I think the critics just watched the cottonmouth episodes

>absolutely shit physique
>constantly whines at every possible occasion

the guy had absolutely no credibility whenever he was on screen

Both the casting and writing are absolutely awful

>yfw Ward has more muscle mass than fucking IRON FIST

Marvel Netflix is capeshit so ashamed of being capeshit that it minimizes its cape content while desperately trying to be a different show but it sucks at being that too compared to actualized productions. Even worse is that they are all hundred minute movies stretched out to over ten hours of content. Finally, it all really wants to be looked at as being on the same level as HBO, Showtime, it would settle for AMC. It's a disaster that 2027 Sup Forums will look back on as tryhard shit that insisted upon itself but falls apart under scrutiny.

But he did, they even specifically say how pathetic the kids are vs the actual fighters

I don't really get that. White people can't learn martial arts?

>isn't some objective scale on which to rate movies

ok i really, really love transformers because im a pleb with no taste. I rate it 10/10, im a movie critic so you shouldnt question me. There is no difference between Gigli and Citizen Kane, its all just opinion-----

retard

What the fuck is her problem?

>Netflix making shows that make CW shit look like high production values stuff
You can't make this shit up

They threw a fit when Danny was coaching Wing about Kung Fu, saying he was teaching her about her own culture. But Kung Fu is Chinese and her character is Japanese.

Yea, it was more entertaining then JJ and LC, the editing was bad and not just the fights, the first few EPs especially had really odd cuts like in the middle of a conversation, they calm down with that shit as it goes on tho

>teach an actor martial arts instead of teaching a martial artist how to act
>turns out he's shit at acting anyway

And yet she can speak Mandarin for some reason.

They had shit like 'Character travels to the east to appropriate eastern culture, then turns what he's learned against the people that taught him' pretty sure most didn't even watch what they were reviewing

Not very well, didn't she say something about that when he began to talk to her in Mandarin?

Barely and that's cause she was in the hand

i get the same feeling as well. its like they're really trying hard to be CW. which doesn't work unless all of your cast are attractive to fit the "beautiful people with problems" show

Never mind that her area of expertise seemed to be kendo anyway

That's because of President Trump though. I mean, give the man a break. President. Trump. I'm shaking right now.

You can't really blame them, everything is messed up. For example, Gao is supposed to be an Iron Fist villain, which means kung fu, but here she is with The Hand, which is about japanese ninja stuff. They are crossing the beams between Daredevil and Iron Fist, making everything is confusing.

it's really mediocre, then again the only good marvel show iv seen is daredevil s1 and that was mostly because of the fight scenes, atleast you can look at katana girl's feet.

It's all these things. If you hate this show you're just a butthurt SJW DCuck and if you're a proud white man you will blindly support it without reservation and shill this and other Disney-Marvel ventures to friends and family whenever possible.

These are the rules, now pick a side.

CW being shit aside, the fight choro in the two first seasons of Arrow were really, really good.

The crucial element to CW's success is that it embraces the fact that it is capeshit and so it tries to be capeshit. This even accounts for the failures of Arrow. Arrow was full of win when it tried to be capeshit but was shit when it tried to be a "CW" show.

It's fine. It's just not about anything. Imagine if they made civil war into a netflix show. It's that. None of the characters matter, none of the themes are explored correctly. It's just kinda there. And it's fine, in the same way Civil War is fine. It's not good though.

Then they left to do Flash and we got S3 to present Arrow.

You can stop pretending to be from Sup Forums now.

>3 minutes in a whole scene were entertaining
wow
just rewatch Drunken Master instead

Not even close.

I'm about 5 episodes in and it's not abjectly horrible as a show, but it's pretty terrible for a show that centers on a semi-mystical martial arts superhero.

Daredevil is better by miles in every conceivable way.

*whole season

Your really desperate to make this into a company wars shit eh? What you don't get is when it comes to the shows we compare them against each other, don't really care which capeshit company produces what

Shit editing, crap score, sometimes the script is totally retarded (the tournament episode), but rest is quite great actually. Sometimes its a pain to watch, sometimes it's as good as the rest of those marvel shows from netflix. Definetly the weekest one though.

They had a solid bad guy start to finish, that alone makes it better then LC

I said PICK A FUCKING SIDE YOU KEK.