>too lazy to sit up to eat food, shovel it into mouth
>see mess i've made
>vow to not do it again due to the hassle of cleaning it up

>fat fuck doesn't have an ounce of shame about this anymore
>does it on camera for the world to see

imagine the smell guys

his breakfast looked p comfy
>just take everything that is left and dump gravy over it and give it to me

People this fat, should be given an overdose of morphine and then trundled off somewhere to make soap from. I'm not even kidding. The sales might go part towards paying off the debt to society they've accumulated from being a gigantic waste of everything.

user I put you on 5 calorie a day controlled diet

you only have me one egg roll?

(((blocked in your country)))

mega:#!f5gGFIRY!vrd4VMEUHqGwjhAti19SQTcTuvZsrmJONlYhKVwAloQ

why isnt his wife forced to divorce him
she's literally murdering him

>dig hole
>throw fat fuck into hole
>shoot in the head

Now I understand why Americans don't want to pay for universal healthcare when they have stuff like this in their country.
I'd be mad too if my taxes went to cure these shitheads.

that'd just be wasting bullets do you really think this fat fuck would be able to get out of a hole when he cant even get out of bed

we dont want universal healthcare because of niggers and people who fuck the system. I understand every yurop has to impotently go for the "LOL AMERICANS ARE FAT JOKE" but america is the real joke, it's a system of paying bills and hating everything while only looking out for yourself and you dumb cucks can only call us fat? lol

I imagine breaking into his shitty house while he's asleep, standing next to his bed, chambering my .45 ACP round and firing it into his skull. I'd be doing him and his daughter a favour, his wife can also die, I won't kill her though.

He would eat the bullet

MUH LEGS

What does his butthole, farts and shit smell like?

heaven

>niggers and people who fuck the system

You realise corporate tax breaks, backhanders and bailouts by the government dwarf the money given to impoverished individuals, don't you?

Why is welfare for the rich OK?

In b4 trickle-down; I'm bewildered by the ease with which the 1% has made the poor despise, and blame their problems on, people who are even poorer

4 seconds in and I can't watch anymore

JUST

>Why is welfare for the rich OK?
Where did he say it was, user? Stop with the red herring

YOU 800 POUND OF FOOD

THIS IS WHAT A REAL MAN LOOKS LIKE LADIES

Literal Jew doctor.

>bailouts by the government

Had to be done sadly. Or you would get a systemic collapse of all banks and a massive run on banks which mostly likely would have led to a severe depression. The bankers should have been thrown in prison for decades though but that didn't happen under Obama because he was a stooge of wall street.

user, I want you to lose 50 pound in the next half hour

>you'll never be this comfy

>smart, successful Jew has to bully the Amerifat for his own good

Hmmm...

Why do they always lie to him about how much food they eat? They are literally being filmed eating 12,000 calories in a single sitting and they fucking lie to him about it. Holy shit Americans are disgusting

>Why do they always lie to him about how much food they eat?

It's not that they only lie to him, but they also lie to themselves.

isn't he iranian?

>My body needed to adjust

>tfw Krennic takes the last can of Mountain Dew

DESTROY SCARIF MOMMY TARKIN, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

his view obscured from laying close to horizontal

y wasn't he on that show yet

So... Did he die?

Yes, he is.

>Rice isn't on the diet list
>BUT IT'S FRIED

WHAT THE FUCK DID HE MEAN BY THIS

I'd just kill myself at that point.

one hour in and I gotta say this guy doesn't deserve to live. He should just die and his family should move

why does he make his daughter clean him?

>Ruining your daughters life, made her drop out of school to clean him
>allowed his father to remortgage his house to pay for his treatment (which he ignored and gained 150lbs)
>Skin is paper thin and tears on contact
>Faeces and urine endlessly seeping down his legs
>Legs literally rotting
>screams when he doesn't get fast food
>guilt tripped his girlfriend forcing her to sleep on the floor like a dog in case he needs to shit himself in the night as he needs her to mop up his runny shit (instead of sleeping in her own bed)

I'd like nothing more than to release a bucket of hungry rats onto his bed while his family are running errands for him.

livin the dream am i right fellas

>the smell

I have a good idea. As when his Dad visited him, the stench made the old timer vomit uncontrollably, so much so he was hospitalised.

mer LEG

Tbh this is like 95% his wife's fault. If she'd just stop bringing him all that food and soda, he'd lose weight because he can't get it himself. She's a weak cunt and deserves it and the daughter aswell because she doesn't speak up

>Why is welfare for the rich OK?

If the rich didn't get special treatment in the US they'd pack their bags and go to a country that did, taking all their wealth with them.

Yeah she's complete retard. She's actually afraid of him getting angry with her.

It's mental gymnastics they've convinces themselves as well, they actually believe it.

Someone post the picture of a guy making himself a healthy bowl of 2500calorie cereal .

A show in the UK filmed a woman who was asked to track her meals who claimed she had like 900 calories
>What about these 6 Snickers you had
>oh that was before lunch so they dont count
>what about the 4 ltrs of coca cola
>but thats just liquid it doesn't count
>what about the fucking large pizza you had
>oh i forgot

They're mentally ill

He's making hundreds of thousands of dollars a year being fat, why would you stop?

he doesn't have to stop to be on the show

>asks if he has lost weight
>surprised when he says he gained weight
>when she's the one who's been feeding him like 10,000 calories a day, maybe even more

this is fake, right?

Based Jew

I seriously hope he looses all of his money soon, and dies alone.

Boogie makes me furious.

Because then it's stupid to cry about poor people. You're deliberately ignoring the bigger problem. It's like focusing on a cut on your finger when your leg just got chopped off. It's not a red herring. But hey, keep crying about the poor stealing shit while the rich buttfucks both the poor and middle class by having both fight each other.

he will be dead by the end of the year since he won't change

youtube.com/watch?v=8f9NUbxbsWo

boogie is kino

>>have a fat day

i don't know what this is

You should explain why it's bad instead of sounding like a crazy cat lady

I'd rather see him sputter out then die.

It's more frustrating, because I started going to a gym, and dieting this time last year.

Starting at 280lbs, I've lost 80lbs in fat. With no personal trainers, dietitians, or extra help.

He had every opportunity, and squandered it all. He's just lazy. So I'd rather see him fail miserably.

Not just you

youtu.be/oXhqmRYoR3k

Saddest and funniest part of this episode was him doing his bed bound exercise while consuming 10k calories a day.
It's the year on year delusional videos about his weight that gets me. boogie and james have the same mentality. boogie must be hitting 4k calories a day right

>15 minutes to review a fucking Burger

CHEESE DRINKING

ye but he won't.
he is whoring himself out well and earns a lot.

he also lathes on to anything popular with clickbait tiles.

So death it is.

I'd rather die with some dignity at least.

>3 pounds

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Just set is house on fire, not like he can run anywhere

Boogie maintains a 500lbs frame.

I'd say easily 6000 - 7000 a day

Better being American and fat than a fucking Jew. Fuck off.

TRUMP WONT PAY ME I WILL DIE UNDER TRUMP

More like 6-7k. 4k is for like a 250lb+ guy

That does not look comfortable at all. I'm 20 pounds overweight and it's fucking hell I can't stand it fuck food

>i ate too much food, pay me all your tax dollars

is he still alive?

he makes 1.4 million a year

Why did this episode fill me with such hatred? Usually I just watch and laugh at the fatties but this time I just wanted to watch him die painfully. I was hoping they would load him into that truck and just drive it off a cliff or set the house on fire and let him cook inside.

>doctor: you have to lose 100 pounds
>"ok"
>gain 100 instead
absolute madman

haven't watched any other episodes yet but he's just a total piece of shit. Clearly doesn't even want to lose weight. He just wants the easy way out via surgery

His entire family deserves this. It's their fault entirely.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.

Me and my boyfriend(I'm gay) were watching this when it aired and couldn't stop laughing the whole time.

You dumb Ameritards discriminate us but think fast food and obesity is normal lmao.

>It's like focusing on a cut on your finger when your leg just got chopped off.
The issue with both is the unvoluntary harm to your body just like the issue in politics is the welfare state and the taxes it lives off.

>But hey, keep crying about the poor stealing shit while the rich buttfucks both the poor and middle class by having both fight each other.
Do you have some mental ...restraints that you can't be bothered by both?

>Tfw 6'1" 200 lbs and i have more stretch marks than him

life isn't fair

>"If I don't bring him what he wants, I will pay dearly, he will raise hell"
>"How hell he raise hell if he in a bed?!"

Based Now

lol at least they know food goes into your mouth instead of penises

the rich create jobs, import goods and are important for foreign relations. rich people are literally better than you. you are expandable.

it's "My boyfriend and I"

fucking illiterate faggot

>durr sex always has to be solely for procreation and never for pleasure

It's even funnier when the people who hate gays are fat and ugly. I guess that shitty lifestyle and self-esteem really makes you lash out at people.

This is why universal healthcare will never work in Murica, like 50% of the population is as worthless as he is

*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*

>ow muh legs
>muh childhood

Penny is another stupid cunt.
>thin enough to get the surgery right away
>doesn't want to walk
>doesn't want to change diet
>gains weight
>says she's a good mother for her poor kid because unlike those wagecucks she's home more often (=always)
>can't even go to the boy's graduation ceremony despite that being her goal and having 2 months to prepare

She's just his girlfriend. He cucked some guy for like 10 years, knocked her up a few times, and eventually she left her husband so now they're living together as boyfriend and girlfriend with at least one of their kids. At least that's the story they're sticking to.

>the scale's wrong, I know I've lost I can clean my vagina now