>Spain have an awful striker
>Belgium have an awful striker
>Brazil have an injured striker
>Argentina have strikers and nothing else
>Germany have unproven strikers
>France only have overrated forwards, no true striker
Is England's name on the cup already?

>muh striker
You must have forgotten Spain winning the cup with possession triangles and 1-0 everyone

>France only have overrated forwards, no true striker
Giroud is the most complete striker in Europe

yeah, complete shit LMAO

Poland vs England final desu

>Giroud is the most complete striker in Europe
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Joke thread

Can 'Arry Bane make up for the lack of quality on the rest of the pitch?

>who are Sterling, Stones, Alli, Walker, Delph, Rose, Wilshere

>Wilshere
Will ACL by February

>Eplel strikers in the world cup
So how many goals did Alan 'Most Goals in the EPLEL' score for his country?

strikers are old fashioned

diego costa blocks your statement

you must have forgot Spain winning the cup doping

He was born in a year that meant he could only realistically play in 2 world cups. England failed to qualify in 1994 and he didn't do that badly in 1998. He's got a pretty good record in the Euros though.

>only realistically play in 2 world cups
>Harry Kane
>24 years old

Sounds like someone we know.

You only need to win one la

If he doesn't get inured he'll be in his prime in 2022

>win one
you mean lose to iceland

good question

You seem to forget that the last 2 teams that won the wc didnt have a striker. Also, Argentina, Uruguay and Poland all have a better shot at the wc than Englel does.

Germany - Klose
Spain - Villa

Iceland are a good team though, they are 16 places higher than Australia in the FIFA rankings.

>high chance to win
Brazil, Spain, France
>may hope to win
Argentina, England, Germany

That's it, don't delude yourselves

>top currently active world cup top scorer and fifth best world cup top scorer of all time
>unproven

you must have forgotten that David Villa scored most of these

Müller was our top scorer with 5 goals in 2014.

nah thats lewandowski

Well England have a better chance than your shi-

Nah too easy.

* blocks your path *

Jesus just had a minor injure, he'll play the WC.

>Villa won a WC for Spain
>Should be like a national hero
>Nobody cares about him

Spaniards are cold bastards

but they sing "illa illa villa maravilla"

m8 we already won the WC without a striker

>Bad strikers
Hasn't stopped Spain, Germany, Argentina, or Italy before. Why should it start now?

England have had much better strikers than Kane upfront, and have consistently failed. Heck, England had Kane upfront and still failed at the Euros.

Let's face it, the squad at the WC will be the exact same as at the Euros. You won't make it past the group stages.

>inb4
>tf
>tp

Both unironically shit.

Klose was a group stages stat padder, and Villa did nothing. Torres assisted the WC winning goal remember.

>Jesus' injury will only hinder him for two months
>Firmino still healthy
We're fine

>villa did nothing
kys

>Germany have unproven strikers

Striker is a meme position anyway.
literally the most irrelevant on the pitch

Sweetie, you seem to have forgotten the team that has the GOAT who given André Silva’s and Guedes’ current form, will probably play as a striker.
TSUUUUU

>tfw we’re still half a year away from World Cup memes and another portuguese meme victory

Fabregas assisted Iniesta for the winning goal

they're Finland tier
you have to be a stupid nigger or get absolutely refballed to lose against them

>cavani

you realy shat yourselves in the qualifiers against Brazil, I was expecting way more from you niggers

>tf
>tp

You may not like it, but this is what PEAK performance looks like.

What does that greek mumbo jumbo mean?

He looks like he has 4 nipples in the thumbnail.

"God is faithful".

It's funny how I can read Greek by syllables because of my math education yet dont understand it.

>hasn't stopped Argentina before
It literally has.

Argentina, yes.
Uruguay, dependent on Suarez's form/ability to not get a red card.
Poland, no lol holy fucking overrated

I can read words in cyrillic but have no idea what they mean.

I also remember spending dozens of hours as a 9-10 year old in the edit mode of a japanese Winning Eleven 4 listening to player names trying to decipher katakana.

meanwhile

>Spain have a great midfield
>Belgium have a good/great midfield
>Brazil have a good midfield
>Argentina have a good midfield
>Germany have a great midfield
>France have a good/great midfield
>England have a shit midfield(i.e. wilshere is your best actual midfielder)

>those ugly hue faces on his arm, complete with trash tier stars and peace sign

god i hate this faggot

Don't you find it funny how every 2 years england goes through the same circle again and again?
>we've just lost, we're shit
to the
>it's coming home this time around
Everytime.

Being 100% honest, England have the best team on paper, they have good players in all positions, but as most people know, on paper means shit

Swap France with Germany and it's correct, no team but these 6 and maybe Croatia have chances of reaching the semis

Jokes on you Im actually American :^)

Can you name the "good players", even on paper, that will play in the midfield?

France, Spain and Germany have better teams on paper than England does desu.

what? Villa is prob the most loved spanish player after Andrés

Dele Alli and Barkley though

Glad someone realized Vardy's importance, unlike some other idiots. Although you could put Delph on at LB if he keeps improving, it's hard to trust Mourinho players.

Young has had a great level this season, you can maybe change Ox for Delph and have him as a role player, he can cover lot of positions

Pretty good, but no way that's the best team on paper though.

They have solid players in all roles, you can't say this about many NTs

Who's Germany's centreforward? That Werner kid that got injured against Beskitas because the crowd was too loud? They still play Kimmich as a fullback?

Muller I guess? Obviously he's no Kane but then again Germany has better players than England in pretty much every other position. Especially in defence.

Dier and Drinkwater can't play DM on their own, there's a reason they both play with at least one more defensive minded player in their teams, 2 in Drinkwater's case. Drinkwater's also hardly getting any game time this season.
Henderson is terrible so far.
Alli is not a CM.
Lallana has only recently started playing again, you never know how he'll turn out.
I wouldn't call up Chamberlain desu.

Also, wasting Vardy on the wing is a crime, either go for a 4-4-2 and drop Alli and Sterling as they can't play that for actual wingers like Young and Albrighton or pick one striker.

How you can consider Henderson a solid CM but Werner not a solid striker is beyond me.

Barkley is trash and I hope you know it
And Alli is more of a second striker

On paper they also have the absolute worst goalkeeper among the top teams. I mean sure you can win 'without' certain positions, but if they are that shit you can't be the best team on paper.

I hope Timo "Hurensohn" Werner knocks you lot out now with a hat trick

And Kimmich has some of the best crossing in the world right now lad

Not many people unironically believe it is actually coming home. Media are just always desperate to build the England team up even when they are destined to do shit
Would have put Pickford in goal and Jones as the other CB over Cahill. The midfield is pretty rubbish though, Hendo is average as fuck in all departments, and Dele Alli struggles a bit playing deep in midfield, usually works best just behind Kane. What we need is someone like Carrick or Matic who will cover the back 4 and not give away possession stupidly. Which Dier and Henderson never seem to be able to do.

*blocks your path*

Gomez has been pretty decent in recent times but I really prefer a mobile striker for our NT

>ignoring Croatia

Top keks

Croatia has underachieved with their great squads for quite some time now, if Belgium don't do anything this WC, people will probably stop considering them as well

It's enough for us that Germany is our bitch in football

Butland is on paper better than Sergio "plays 5 games a year" Romero

Still better than Joe Hart, who I bet will still end up being 'no 1 goalkeeper' despite being dropped by West Ham

And I'm happy to keep it that way if it means that we keep winning shit

You are a fucking monkey and nobody is complaining

>Delli Alli and Barkley
Can't even make the 1st or 2nd all EPLEL best XI

In their defense, getting into the best EPLEL XI means you have to be better than KdB and Silva, getting into the England XI means you just have to edge out Henderson and Chamberlain.

Exactly

Is this an unbeatable formation? Simply bypass the midfield completely. Score 10 a game with Kane, big Andy, Raheem 'the dream' Sterling and Vardy

kek

This is just a 4-1-2-1-2 with a more attacking CAM and more defensive CDM.
REVOLUTIONARY

>That Werner kid that got injured against Beskitas because the crowd was too loud?
he didnt get injured because it was too loud. his injury from the confedcup final came back

>They still play Kimmich as a fullback?
yeah, whats wrong with it? our midfield is stacked and he is the best right-back we have (and also one of the best in the world)

nice

I wouldn't start vardy. Start rashford. Let the kid run at the defense. Sub vardy on in the 65th. Profit?

At the end of the day, England's midfield is shit compared to the other top teams and will be over run by france, germany, spain and brazil.

I predict a quarter finals loss.

>drop Alli and Sterling

wew lad

>not starting Vardy
>starting Trashford
t. retard

That's not true. Villa is respected here except by hardcore ultras who hate him for playing in whatever team.

>Every formation is just a variation of 4-4-2
>being this much of a brainlet without realizing this argument can be used for all formations ever.

stopped reading right there

wow! great post my friend!

>blocks your path