Dindu slaps cuck on train - Deletes Twitter - PD Now Investigating for battery

But they NEED YOUR INFORMATION! Can you help them, Sup Forums?

Archive of last bread with info:
archive.is/7EUns

youtube.com/watch?v=PK3ExLw1va0

News story:
fox5dc.com/news/local-news/173072721-story

Evidence:
imgur.com/a/h2dB0

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/6vNT
web.archive.org/web/20160712030508/https:/twitter.com/DeefrmUpt
imgur.com/a/h2dB0).
fox5dc.com/news/local-news/173072721-story
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i hate black people now

Extra vid just in case:

vid.me/6vNT

SAY SUM' ELSE
SAY SUM' ELSE

FOR FUCK'S SAKE
NIGGERS GET THE FUCK OFF OUR TRAINS REEEEEEEEE

There's a damn reason you motherfuckers are at the bottom of the social/economic/intellectual totem pole

>now

Get this nigger

i still have his twitter open. what should i grab? screenshot?

Another user archived the first page of his twitter feed. Look at the accounts he retweeted we might find info in them

I love you Sup Forums

Oh wow, this is the same fucking subway that CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM video was filmed.

That was good while it was funny. Someone even made it in SFM, but now it's obscure af

>Millennial meets a blue collar worker

kek

dur

white americans have to organise, it's the white mans strenghs and you guys not doing anything

Dem haymakers

You can't get on the empty cars with the hoodlums. You have to actively avoid black people, sadly.

I sincerely hope that dude was a bernout and proceeded to be redpilled.

Check the posts about the parties and who retweeted them those are probably his dindu friends

lel

The suspect retweeted pic related.

If you are in contact with Metro Transit Police be sure to let them know about that as well as the evidence he might be armed (imgur.com/a/h2dB0).

Fucking niggers

KICK HIS ASS, BOBBY

accurate

wtf i hate black ppl now

that last punch when they're off is my favorite part

Anyone have an twitter account where they act black or something and try to DM this guy? We need to make it look legit so they actually give us the address.

see

why are they so attracted to this nigger gansta lifestyle? i don't get it. my brother, who is 24 and white, has been with it too. who the fuck wants to act like a gangbanger instead of an actual productive fucking american.

Something along the lines of "damn cuh I saw your boy whippin that white bitch, u need any real niggas at ur party" and see if it goes from there

*ducks and makes them shoot each other
*smirks as he slides over the hood of his car, through his window, into the driver seat, driving off into the sunset.

>This only works in GTA

>see rap culture

They think that if lil wayne made it so will they

lel

kids who grew up idolizing music video faggotry with no positive male influence

You know who to thank for this, user.

>fox5dc.com/news/local-news/173072721-story

Twitter feed archive

>damn cuh I saw your boy whippin that white bitch, u need any real niggas at ur party
kek thats rich

Holy shit my sides are in orbit

oh wow amazing

1 million police offers with their armor/heavy equipment.
v.
21 million black men with all the weapons they have right now.

Who ya got, Sup Forums? Imagine everyone else in the world does not exist for the purpose of this question.

What, they didnt even shoot her? And your cops claim to be racist.... I'm taking that medal back, ya hear?

RARE
A
R
E

cops would utterly destroy them

THERE WAS AN ATTEMPT

>"Person of interest sought in recorded assault of another passenger on Metro train"

They NEVER mention race in the title when the criminal is not white.

not anymore

>now

Can they pick up weapons/equipment as they go pwning n00bs?

sucks to know this guy probably got fired and let go . probably miossed out on an awesonme pension and retirement

One of his friend that retweeted says that he lives in "Forest Creek" which is slang for a town called Forestville in Maryland on the outskirts of DC. This might be a possible location considering they both retweeted about the same party.

I have not been reporting this to the police if someone would like to do this go ahead.

>now
also
>people

The only way for cucks to learn is to get ENRICHED.

>now

I could be there in 5 minutes.

As a cop, it gets real

real hard

to not show any little bit of discrimination

despite literally of of my arrests being black folk

Someone do this. idk how but get this faggot arrested

Got a screencap of him telling you this? I'm not sure how to relay your info.
>Some user in Sup Forums told me

oh lawd

holy kek
get fucked kid

Forest Creek Apartments exist in that area.

how is it? tell me some nigger stories as a cop.who was the worst nigger?

I doubht hes a cuck hes more likely the average Sup Forums poooftah.

of course they pick the weakest looking white and its 3 of them vs 1

>implying the cuck won't drop charges

White males are emasculated and sissified. That's what it boils down to.

If someone smacks me or touches me I will try to kill them. Or at least hurt them very badly. Most white guys do not have that mentality anymore.

They are self hating

stay strong bro
thanks for putting up with that shit for us

You can see that the guy who posted the video retweeted about the party in the upper left hand corner and the guy who gave info about his location is the one who made the actual tweet regarding the party.

How to be less of a bitch?

Thank you user. Now we have a possible location of residence

What the fuck did I just read, is this guy even literate?

Becoming a LEO after I finish college and can't get some IT related job in the force. Good luck

It's tough. I'm not going to whine about the salary but it really does feel as if were underpaid the majority of the time, but people should expect that anyway.

Worst criminal? I arrived on the scene of what appeared to be the typical battery charge, but as I go inside, I see his wife dead. I ran out the back, catching a glimpse of him (pretty hard considering it was night) and shot his leg. Still have yet to gone to court

If only that poor kid had a gun.

Misread your post. Thanks.

>Worst criminal? I arrived on the scene of what appeared to be the typical battery charge, but as I go inside, I see his wife dead. I ran out the back, catching a glimpse of him (pretty hard considering it was night) and shot his leg. Still have yet to gone to court

Was it a coal burner? I can tell it's a coal burner

Who the fuck sits in a train with a bunch of niggers with their head down not paying attention to them? You will always be a victim acting like that.

No Problem at all.

Another possible associate...

Thanks man. I try. Better me than someone else who has to put up with this

why LEO?

Yes. Still a little shook up over it, second death on duty

rofl nice try skinny jeans!

he crumples after 1 hit. the bus driver didn't even feel his feeble punch.

yup, def a millennial

>Yes. Still a little shook up over it, second death on duty

If it makes you feel any better her life was forfeit once she sullied herself

>location inshallah

>that last punch outside

Exactly.
Apparently his dad didn't have "the talk" about the dindus.

>white people riding DC's green line

tobehonest he was asking for it, shakemyhead family

On the topic, how come so many black men go after larger white women?

I've been noticing this

Well, at least these ones were actually black.

Fair point. Around blacks etc etc

I wish some faggot dindu kids would try this shit with me but unfortunately I'm far too intimidating for them to even try

I live right next to D.C. and I don't even know what the green line is. I'm guessing it's a low income means of transportation?

wtf I love bus drivers now

Because they're easier marks since any male at all is finally paying attention to them.

It's just the Metro line that goes through the area of DC that needs mo money for dem programz

death to dinduisim

He relaxed

>Around blacks never relax

They're having a $50 Twerk Contest/party and you have to contact pic related (the host) to get the address. Sup Forums help me juice as much information out of this guy as I can

>D.C.
yep, makes sense

you hear those apes hooting and smacking their lips and you don't even turn around to look at what they're doing?