Hey Scotty you seen War Machine is going to get life in prison??

Hey Scotty you seen War Machine is going to get life in prison??

espn.com/mma/story/_/id/18961542/las-vegas-jury-convicts-war-machine-29-counts

Also general Dog the Bounty Hunter and his hilarious A&E show discussion I guess. It's sad we won't get the awesome showdown between Dog and War Machine like we hoped we would get in all those threads from three years ago. Go with Christ brahs.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AeqelDCnFBA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=AeqelDCnFBA

lol you segwayed into a dog the bounter hunter thread with warmachine getting life

I'm trying to avoid it getting moved to Sup Forums, I don't like those people.

I just wanna let it be known that Dog knows what's going on here at Sup Forums late at night - brahs need to leave those tenderonis alone and get right with God.

>not a single mention of Mack's profession

also lol@delated muscle man

The guy is just misunderstood.

LELAND BEAR MACE THESE MOTHERFUCKERS!

Post Doggette's massive tits.

Would you bros a Beth?

I think this is the peak of twitter comedy

I once saw Dog The Bounty Hunter in the New Jersey airport. From the front he just kind of looked like a grizzled old man but once he walked by and I saw his glorious blonde mullet gently blowing in the breeze I instantly knew who he was.

I don't get why this wasn't turned into Will Ferrel movie yet.

How did you keep from popping a boner and immediately trying to fend off his bear mace attacks to make sweet love to him?

>implying I don't still have a raging boner from the brief encounter years ago

>tfw Dog's bitch Beth got a titty reduction I think

Doctors are evil.

jesus christ

She definitely lost weight but I don't think your tits shrink that much just from losing weight, she definitely got the axe.

Dog in a half Kimono looks even better

Dog-Sama

he sure is swole

>tfw I would unironically fuck the shit out of Beth

would suck if you were banging dog's wife Beth on the down low and then there was a fugitive sighting and dog busted in just as you were nutting looking for his wife to help catch the perp while she was actually catching the herp

He doing dem curls.

>Her BFF is Shannon Tweed
>You will never have a threeway with them while spraying Dog and Gene Simmons with bear mace as they cry in the corner

What the hell do you even call the shit Dog wears?

collar

I'm gonna kick your fucking ass.

Reminder Dog is a convicted murderer and War Machine didn't do anything wrong.

he is convicted of felony murder, which just means he was on the scene perpetrating a crime while someone else killed a guy. USA land of the free

let's make that abundantly clear before you start spreading other rumors like that he's openly racist or something

>he's openly racist

He is openly racist, I've heard the tapes.

>You will never start dating Baby Lyssa and become part of the bounty hunting family and then have a threeway with Baby Lyssa and Beth

I just want to go with Christ brahs. ;_;