>that shit looks more like a circus than a match
>they tie
>we are now isolated leaders of the league
>the Moors are chimping out against each other

Today was a good day

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LRMXu91QoRE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Benfica didn't play Keaton Parks. It's a shame that my curse is lasting this long on them. When will they realize that I can easily lift my meme magic curse as soon as they start playing Parks in the first team? *sigh* I guess I will have to increase the meme capacity of the curse to 150% to make them learn.....

It's a shame you're going to get SALAHD.com by us la

I believe you will eventually succeed, keatonposter

Sad

youtube.com/watch?v=LRMXu91QoRE

I've been capping your posts for weeks you spic cunt. When you get absolutely blown the fuck out I'm going to make it so that anyone with a Portuguese flag will never be able to post here again without suffering crushing embarrassment. Enjoy posting here while you can because I can promise you your days here are numbered.

>bullied by rivals
>bullied because rivals fail on the european stage anyway
when will it stop?

>spic
The absolute state of liverpoop’s education. Can’t wait to see Porto’s BBC’s wreck klopp’s shit defense

We're going to fuck that pretty gap in your front teeth, you little british inbred cunt x

Triggered

good banter

Screencapped

>muh refball
>muh obscene
Oh the ironing.

based porto poster

Why do Poortuguese faggots keep thinking we give a shit about their boring league? I mean, it's dominated by Jonas, who doesn't even make it to Brazil's F squad, and Salvio is elite there

based

>porto
>white

>salvio is elite
I wish. Injuries killed him. He only plays to justify his salary.

Scousers gonna beat you m8 you didn't even beat besikkek