Germany - 4
Spain - 4
US - 1
Brazil - 1
Mexico - 0
Argentina - 0

try hards

>cheekyly doesn't include France nor handball

why even include cricket if only one country is being awarded points? it's not like it changes the final rankings

>Germany and uk same score as the US in olympics
Lel. Embarrassing

not OP but those seem to be the most popular sports in the world, that's probably it.

UK LITERALLY had the most male Olympic medals last Olympics, and Germany has a history of being top tier at nearly everything.

>Germany tied 2nd last
Since when were Germany 0 in Basketball? Has Dirk retired? I was always told they were alright, not Spain, US or Lithuania tier but still not 0. Also, doesnt Arthur Abraham consider himself German? I thought he was like top 5 of his weight class. Idk about the research put into this ranking here. Puta Madre!

How is Britain better than us at tennis? Also, we deserve at least 1 point in cricket, we are by far the best ones in South America, if their WC had qualies like other sports (spots per continent and not by ranking) we'd always qualify

Im no Tennis pro, but I think of Andy Murray before any present time Argentinian tennis player

>English Football
>7
very generous of you

>bandwagoning Germany
I've noticed this is a fairly common attitude in Dutch people, almost as strong as Canadians with the USA

-We rekt them in the last Davis Cup and it was played in Britain
-Delpo is ranked higher than Murray
-There are only 2 Brits in the top 100 while there are 7 argies

Field hockey excluded means thats wrong

Sure you may have more in the top 100 but Delpo is pretty overrated and tennis rankings generally dont mean that much. Has Delpo won anything since that last open in 09? Genuinely dont know. You cant really argue that hes better than Murray. Tennis isnt a team sport, so 1 individual is used for setting the bar.

Oh and no one really cares about the Davis cup