Does anyone not feel accepted in their country...

Does anyone not feel accepted in their country? I was born in Ireland to a pakistani man and an Irish woman and people don't consider me Irish because of my appearance, but obviously I wouldn't belong in pakistan either. I feel like I belong nowhere.

Other urls found in this thread:

pnas.org/content/113/2/368.abstract
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

But bro multiculturalism only brings happiness :)

come to romania
everyones a faggot here so youll fit right in
dont worry about the language, even natives dont speak it properly

wouldn't you be like the average brit in a city like cardiff, london, or manchester?

why don't you go there

>I feel like I belong nowhere.
You would fit right in this hellhole.
I am an euromutt, or how it is known in Brazil "white".

We don't need to belong anywhere, an existence of struggle is what made us what we are and is what we came to bring to the world, we don't have them as allies but we have each other to if we seek help, nationalities be damned.

We're wanderers, son. We ain't got a place, that's why we shouldn't care.

Post proof.
Guarantee you're lying.

Forge your own destiny

mixed race person here.

literally don't care about whether people think i belong or not or what they consider me.

Lies, you have to care, subhuman

Half black German here, I feel pretty gud desu. White girls love my BBC

You probably belong in Pakistan because in Ireland your brown skin is a disadvantage while in Pakistan your white skin is an advantage. Culturally you probably belong in Ireland

So.. move to greece

Larpers

Probably telling the truth

I'm an anglo-norman, dad is English/Irish and mum is from an old norman family.
I feel British in France and French in Britain. I'm unsure of my identity and never feel like I belong,sucks desu.

do not remotely.

i only care insofar as it matters for professional and social opportunities and i've felt that in my life ethnicity was a marginal characteristic by which I was being judged on (if at all).

You belong here

>samefagging this hard

false look a the time between these posts.

>there is european women who breed with pakistani man

why ? how ? when ? for what purpose ? why ??????

Someone post that photo. You know which one I'm talking about

They probably don't consider you Irish because of more than just your appearance. Do you play hurling?

U mad cuz you dont get any white women,whiteboi?

This is the Pakistani shitposter with a proxy. He expressed interest in Irish women before

Hi

come to brazil

People are ok with me up until I tell them I'm italian even though italy is more relevant to western society than taco stuffing ameriniggers can ever hope to be.

t. C*rnofag

Nah. My dad's side of the family is fully Irish but they moved to England when he was a baby. Mum's side Welsh and Italian. Consider myself English through and through though. Seems like only mixed race people get this feeling.

im irish, ask me a question only an irish person would know

>I was born in Ireland to a pakistani man and an Irish woman and people don't consider me Irish because of my appearance
Are you that butt pirate politician?

can you take your homophobia elsewhere

I feel the same. All Greeks to all day is whine like the little faggots they are and drink coffee. 80% of them don't do anything productive other than leeching off their parents or the political system. Science and philosophy is shunned here, it's just worshipping a sky kike and believing in witches and demons. I should be given a nobel fucking prize for being able to gain a scholarship abroad while suffering the travesty that is the greek educational system

>mixed race person here.

THats because you are not Irish, mixed race trash. Ireland is NOT your country, mongrel. You have NONE

mutt

you belong in brazil with the rest of the freaks

Probably because of the genetic proximity with your "host" nation.
Unless you have an accent, I'm pretty sure you rarely get asked where are you from, but that happens all the time with mixed race people, even if they're third generations immigrants and never set a foot outside of their host nation.

>can you take your homophobia elsewhere
That would imply I gave a shit or not. I asked a question.

>people don't consider me Irish because of my appearance
yeah not ethnically irish, but you're still irish
don't give a shit what people think, life is too short man

Pascal Wehrlein is that you

Go in America, everyone is a mutt there

If you're American born it literally doesn't matter.

Was Máire in the wrong in An Triail?

>Nah. My dad's side of the family is fully Irish but they moved to England when he was a baby. Mum's side Welsh and Italian. Consider myself English through and through though
>White people are at it again
Stop it, this thread isn't for you

This.

i did my leaving a decade ago

was máire the whore

Ireland isn't your country, back to pakistan.

Protip: You'd be an outcast even if you were 100% anything. I'm physically attractive & sociable, so never had strangers dislike me. Quality people are always liked.

t. Mixed race

Yeah, at least you're integrated I guess

/thread

I think you would have had an easier time being accepted as Irish if your dad was irish and mom paki.

I think males (fathers) are the ones who pass on ethnicity, not women (mothers).

Anyway move to London, you'll blend in just fine in that interracial breeding camp.

>I think males (fathers) are the ones who pass on ethnicity, not women (mothers).
tell that to the jews

I was born to Bangladeshi parents in the UK and I feel similar. I was raised in British culture surrounded by white people, and Bengali culture seems pretty alien to me today but so does a lot of British culture due to my own upbringing.

I just don't know if I'll fit in anywhere ever. Not suicidal anymore though haha. Finish up my Maths degree next year then probably work at my girlfriend's bakery till I die.

Can you speak Urdu? Or any other Paki language? Are you a practising Muslim? Is your father a doctor? Do you have fond memories of watching The Late Late Toy Show and talking about it at school?

What did you guys talk about?

My lineage has existed in the islands for the last 4500 years. Why the hell do you want to claim that?

m8 ur lineage existed for 150 years all irish died during the potato famine its a well known fact

i am haitian-swedish and my gf is somali-russian.
we are happy together so who cares.

In Leaving Cert Irish in school we study an Irish play from the 1960's called An Triail which is basically about a girl who gets impregnated by the local school principal and is shunned by the community for getting pregnant before marriage.

Not country, but I was born and raised in London but feel completely alien when I go back there.

It's not just 'too many non-whites'. I'm too poor to be a Tarquin, not poor enough to be content with smoking ciggies outside of a flat, I can't stand the camp smugness everybody has there, I hate the 'big participation' vibe everybody has, flash mobs, concerts, getting drunk etc. it's just not me.

But yet, I never feel 'at home' anywhere else in the country, just like I'm visiting.

>tfw no small town comfiness growing up with wholesome people you've known since childhood

That's not what DNA says.

could probably google that in a few seconds.

DNA is a meme. It is a money making fraud. I don't need no stinking test to know I am 1/2 Irish and I don't care if it is from 150 or 15000 years ago.

I have the same DNA type as these guys
> pnas.org/content/113/2/368.abstract

> Irish Bronze Age haplotypic similarity is strongest within modern Irish, Scottish, and Welsh populations, and several important genetic variants that today show maximal or very high frequencies in Ireland appear at this horizon. These include those coding for lactase persistence, blue eye color, Y chromosome R1b haplotypes, and the hemochromatosis C282Y allele; to our knowledge, the first detection of a known Mendelian disease variant in prehistory. These findings together suggest the establishment of central attributes of the Irish genome 4,000 y ago.

Feel very conflicted about this.