BELARUS - LAST HOPE OF THE WHITE MAN

Daily reminder that Belarus is the last bastion of wholesome, traditional European living in Europe.

>99.4% white
>99.2% Christian (primarily Orthodox, some Polish Catholic cucks in the west near the border with Poland)
>based president who idolizes Hitler
>SJW types in prison and tortured by police
>pro-EU dissidence shut down by government
>no relations with the EU whatsoever, extremely close ties with Putin's Russia
>extremely traditional, patriotic population
>Belarus is relatively isolationist, only immigrants are from other Slavic countries and former USSR (former USSR to a lesser extent aside from Ukraine, Russia, and Armenia)
>masculine, militarized society
>traditional male/female roles

When will YOU move to Belarus, Sup Forums???

Other urls found in this thread:

numbeo.com/cost-of-living/country_result.jsp?country=Belarus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kosovo is the best

Slavs being the saviours of the white race? I don't think so.

>Kosovo
>95.6% Islamic

fuck off leaf

Kosovo is filled with Albanians. Belarus, on the other hand, is white, Christian, and clean. Law and order reigns ultimately here. Kosovo is a no-mans-land, where you can blow your leg off, going on a hike, from a landmine! In Belarus, you'll be one hundred percent safe. Our police are top class, and our population under NO circumstances commits even the most meager crimes.

Slavs are white. Belarusians have the least mixture from Asian blood out of all Eastern Slavs. We are more white than Finns, Swedes, and Norwegians.

Come here, friend. You can see how white we are for yourself.

Пpивeт

eвpeй

Sorry, I am put off by the radioactive contamination and terrible economic situation. If its so great, why is your flag a leaf?

This is not 1992 my friend. There is no radioactive contamination.. That is a Jewish lie to disenfranchise the Belarusian people. Our economic situation is good... It could be better. If the Jews didn't stifle us, we could be as rich as Germany... We have the industrial potential, this goes without saying.

I am studying English in Canada.

I don't know, how do they feel about Americans? Is Belarussian a difficult language to learn? Can I own a house? Guns??

Did you contract HIV yet while you were here?

it's literally impossible to get in for even a short time if you don't have lots of cash, and I imagine its impossible to get in permanently if you're American

i'd love to visit or stay awhile but its much easier for me to go to Ukraine, where visas aren't even required.

KOSOVO JE SRBIJA

Feels pretty good desu

Be careful. The KGB are watching.

We don't like globalist Americans, but Americans are okay. We speak Russian, "Belarusian" is a meme language, devised from Polish and Lithuanian. It is a relic of the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth, the Jewish occupation of Belarusian. Guns you can own. Buy your own house in a small town, yes.

No. Belarus is a very clean country.

Ukraine is Jew territory now.

>oh boy facism totally works guys right?!?!!??!??!!

Are you people fanatically retarded? You are know better then Marxists who say race doesn't exist at all. The East European races are mixed with Finno-Ulgric blood, Slavic blood, Germanic blood and Hunnic blood. They have much higher criminality rates then Western Europe even if they have more people with 'white skin'. You see, it's only primarily the Germanic race that has achieved so many great things and the Nordic race that is naive and civilized.

I was asking about Canada, with the fags and whatnot.

I will return to the motherland soon.

>80% white

>Ukraine is Jew territory now.

Yes this is definitely true, but it's not like I interact with the government at all. I float around between Odessa and Lugansk and my Russian is actually becoming very good and the locals are very warm

Canada is garbage. I cannot wait to return.

Fuck off, Morrocan.

My co-worker is from Belarus. It sounds like living in god damn Soviet Russia. No thanks.

Because I'm not fucking belarusian. You bitch and moan about foreigners coming to your country but support moving to another you damn hypocrite

Belarus has probably the most lax Internet laws in the world
[spoiler]unless you insult our glorious leader or his son of course[/spoiler]

Stay away from Jewkraine, that being anything west of Odessa. Belarus is much comfier, less strife, less filthy prostitute.

belarus is among the few countries i wouldn't need a visa with a passport of this shithole

that's almost everything i know. and that they have a dictator

Fuck your leader and his fucking son. God damn I like freedom.

He is a Jew. That is why he left. Jews are not welcome here, you know. You trusted a Polish Jew living on Belarusian territory.

Okay, American """white""" man.

>Come here, friend. You can see how white we are for yourself.

t. Juan Peron from Argentina

>based president who idolizes Hitler
He calles himself a Marxist-Leninist
He Banned Fascism
He Loves Putin (who also banned Fascism)

Are you a dummie?

>Belarus is much comfier, less strife, less filthy prostitute.

maybe but its simply too much hassle for an American of my station to visit Belarus. if the border is ever relaxed a bit I'll take the first train to mix, but seeing as Belarus isn't even in the Council of Europe it's not like we're getting Schengen there basically ever

>they have a dictator

literally Jewish propaganda. Lukashenko is probably the most based world leader y

No no no! East Europe has a low IQ and high crimimality, the ''slav's are white'' meme has to end.

And yet we still achieve more and have less crime

"""Dictator"""

Yes that's what the Jews want you to think. As soon as you name the Jew or reject globalism, you're a """dictator""", """repressing""" free speech.

Our leader is more spine than your leader, Bullturn.

Now try to deny the holohoax, come on ya scared?

Because it's a dangerous shithole with lots of people wanting to get out. You looked up some stats on wikipedia and are pretending to know everything about it. It's a dump. If I'm going to move somewhere it will be Switzerland or maybe Iceland/Ireland. Fuck off you socially inept cunt.

Oh come on, he has all the characteristics of a dictator, but you are using the word in a negative light which is Jewish in origin. You see, a dictator is not a negative word (simply means 'he who dictates' and stems from Julius Ceasar)

My name is Vadim.

That is only because we honour our Soviet forefathers.

We want to distance ourselves from Jews. If you speak good Russian like you say, meet the consulate in Ukraine and talk to him, you can get him to let you in. You won't regret it.

kek

What the hell are you talking about lad? Belarus is one of the safest countries in Europe; petty crime is literally non-existent

Well played my friend! Haha.

I'm from there, idiot. I do not use Kikeipedia.

Get out of my thread. For centuries we lived under the Jewish dictators of the Jewish Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth. The PLC was the first western state to practice white genocide -- they sent Jews to our land to propogate, then we kicked them out in the grand pogroms.

Ok, diaspora """belarusian"""

Our country is very, very clean as well!

I am only in university for 4 years in Canada, then I return to my homeland, Belarus.

I agree somewhat. But I can freely say my leader is a fucker to without being arrested. Also your leader is really a bit shit, he is no based Putin. Russians actually like Putin and elect him without to much election rigging and repression. Maybe your leader should learn to do that.

Yeah now I know you're full of shit. Here is an idea. Before you start talking about a country how about actually traveling there?

>I'm from there

Yet you just had to leave huh? Fuck off back to Belarus if it's so great then.

>your statistics are false because you haven't personally seen the subject matter

Then why are you still adhering communist ideology and past, which is Jewish to the root.

Your government is paying my scholarship to study English in your university. The government is even paying for my living and food arrangements!!! hahahah. I LOVE Justin Trudeau! Very generous guy.

He is very based, just as based as Putin.

>wanting to live in a communist shithole

go ahead

Take this shit back to Ahmed

It is our heritage. surely, we should not be ashamed of our heritage and the accomplishments of our forefathers.

>Russians actually like Putin and elect him without to much election rigging and repression
I hope you are kidding. The elections in Russia are 100% rigged.

Lukashenko on the other hand has massive public support especially from older people and working classes, but in the recent years I see more and more younger people supporting him too.

We are mixed economy.

You're probably full of shit. But

>Majoring in English
>mfw

>Judging how amazing or shitty a country is based on some facts you read online and not actually going there

Yep, sheltered autist confirmed

You know what I hate? Those BELSAT cucks. Fuck Poland, AKA Ashkenazi Jew homeland.

Glad that state propaganda is working out so well for you.

Its okay, you pay for my education from your tax dollar. Thank you!

>basing your opinion on facts is wrong

He is an SJW. This country is filled with them. Pathetic.

If that heritage is based on communism son you sadly have nothing to be proud of, you got scammed and plundered for 80 years

Ok, meanwhile your knight in armour that shines, Geert Wilders, is getting locked up for saying mean things!!!

W. Europe is more communist now than E. Europe.

Geert Wilders is a kike, he visits Israel 30 times a year and that is his nation, not the Netherlands. He's a zio-agent put here in place to prevent nationalism from becoming anti-semitism. His party wants to introduce a national holocaust remembrance day and increase sentences for holocaust denial. He's a kike to the root

>propaganda
Nah, we just saw the alternatives. Every election there's a bunch of literally who liberals who have no experience in politics, no plans for economy and are only interested in western grants.

Plus the current system seems to be working pretty well. It's far from ideals, but at least we've managed to avoid some pitfalls that other ex-USSR countries has fallen into.

>Surveying the world through the internet instead of leaving your basement and experiencing it for yourself.

I don't pay taxes I'm an immigrant myself and my girlfriend is white lol.

>it's impossible to do both

I have backpacked through there. Belarus wilderness has a primordial quality. Not like the overwhelming scale of western US geography, but dark and old. A very old-world feeling. It was gripping. Like ancient european history is just underfoot. It was a strange high, and one I only ever felt in old-growth forest in Germany. Like my ancestors were calling to me.

The cities were pretty 'meh' though, unless you like teenage prostitutes, drug addicts, and commie blocks.

It sounds like commie paradise

Western Europe is in a despair state right now but we have gone through worse periods and it's the history I can and am proud of and provides the foundations for a new great beginning.

Poland is doing the right thing, they are getting rid of the last remnants of communism, because you can't create a country with that heritage, it's destructive and unmoral. You still have a long way to go. I don't know the history of Belarus before communism and if you had a Monarch but if you do reinstall the Tsar and work upon renaissance ideals, create an empire of some sort and kick out all the Khazar Jews

Acting like you know everything about a country WHEN YOU HAVEN'T EVEN BEEN THERE is textbook arrogance you stupid faggot Jesus christ you are so stupid I can't stop laughing

Literally the first time I'm hearing about this country. Says so much about it.

If Belarus had good internet and job opportunities I'd think about it.

I'm not acting like I know everything about Belarus, but anyone with google can know about how frequently crime occurs in that country which is what we were discussing.

>teenage prostitutes, drug addicts,
You've wandered into Poland

Like i said before theres nothing more cringe inducing and pathetic then a patriotic diaspora kys nigger

Belarus is poor and there is crime there especially against foreigners like every other Eastern European country.

>Belarus is poor

never said it wasn't

>here is crime there especially against foreigners like every other Eastern European country.

There's crime in Saudi Arabia too but its extremely fucking rare

I think not. Teenage prostitution and heavy drug use in public was a defining quality of most eastern european cities I visit.

Especially when I stayed overnight in hostels or with locals that were outside of the tourist areas.

numbeo.com/cost-of-living/country_result.jsp?country=Belarus

>contemplating

>Laos talking about teenage prostitution problems

wew lad

>There's crime in Saudi Arabia too but its extremely fucking rare
Yeah, but in Belarus it's not so rare. Shitholes like Belarus and Ukraine, due to the corruption and degeneration of law enforcement, still haven't dealt with the huge crime rate that was part of every Eastern European country in the period of transformation. In Poland or Czech Republic crime is indeed rare, and mostly restricted to petty theft and vandalism, but the further east you go, the worse it is.

>heavy drug use in public
Even drinking beer in public is not allowed in Belarus. And Lukashenko is notoriously strict on drugs.

The reason there is no crime in SA and other gulf states, is because there are no laws enforced for arab citizens, and most foreign offenders are deported instead of charged and jailed.

This gives an appearance of these countries having very low rates of all sorts of crime. It's just part of the game.

>841▶
ITS TROLL TIME #BoycottCotton >

>hate jews
>honor Soviet Forefathers

Pick one.

Finally someone who isn't a fucking retard. Thanks Polishbro.

The guy says stupid things all the time that make our libcucks explode with anger and then go crying into some city park to organise a "convention" (pictured)

None of which apparently matters, since drug use, drinking, and prostitution occurs in public seemingly without fear.

Your cities are not pristine my friend. Granted, I was staying in less than nice areas because I was on a budget.

I am travelling through Thailand right now. I am not a Thai national, and the problems that this country has with prostitution are not relevant whatsoever.

sounds like the exact opposite of germany. I'd prefer something in the middle of the two.

literally a (pic related)