Why the hate?

Why the hate?

>articulate
>charming
>good looks
>freakish athleticism
>intelligent

This guy should be the face of the NFL yet he is somehow treated like a red headed stepchild. .

he's black

Forgot

>nigger

Crybaby

He's very sexist desu

too cocky

I normally hate the race card being played but you might have a point here, Aaron Rodgers is just as much (if not more desu) of an arrogant cry baby yet we don't see the media dogging him do we?

if he didn't act like such a goddamn coon he'd be ok

Honestly don't see that from him, sure he may act out of sorts to some degree but I don't get the feeling that he is some sort've thug. He dresses sharp and doesn't decry about supposed internalized racism "ayy the white man holin me down".

Because he acts like a WR

>neanderthal Americans in charge of literacy
A coon is a shuck-n-jiving house nigga like Newton you monkey

Oh fuck
While I completely disagree, quints confirm

Uncle Tom get?

he went to the whitest school in the country and they treated him well

he can't throw a football

Basically this. Cam is really likable and charismatic when things are going well, but when he suffers any sort of hardship he becomes a mopey sad sack.

I'm black and I fucking hate Cam Newton. Rodgers is nothing like him.

Newton is a fucking stereotype. He's arrogant not confident. He throws his teammates under the bus. >muh business decision. He pouts when things are going well instead of leading his team.

no one really talks about him anymore

i think that 6-10 year did that

No one cares after Von Miller killed his career

AR won a superbowl, and is a better QB

>the Florida laptop thing
>the pay for play thing
He came into the league with baggage
>showboating when playing well
>can't handle the banter when he plays poorly
>"cries" about the refs
>lack of effort during the super bowl
>walking out of the press conference
>makes his "sexist" comment
I don't think he's a bad guy, but it's really hard to not see why people take issue with him

the nfl is more fun when Cam is winning

White bois just jelly

Hes a huge pouty crybaby every time he loses

also he is black.

Furthermore, his team always refs their way to a win against my team.

tbqh that 2015 panthers team was scary. they were crushing niggas all year and never got any respect. then they crushed niggas in the playoffs and still didn't get any respect. then they lose literally the final game of the season and suddenly they were trash all along. fuck short memory retards. that 2015 team was great. glad they didn't win the owl though.

Where might one acquire such a dapper hat?
>asking for a friend

>nigger

>>articulate

Seriously? He's a nigger. He only seems articulate to other niggers.

You forgot:

>crybaby
>sore loser
>man child
>thief, liar, and felon
>left Florida before being expelled for crimes and academic frauds
>sold to Auburn buy his father

Do you know how much of a fucking awful human being you have to be for a Division 1 football program to allow it's school to expel you?

That 2015 team was fun to watch. One of the best teams ever to not win the owl. Hell, they were better than alot of owl winners, like 18-1.

kuechly is the real hero of that team. and thomas davis

look up his college career, young'n. and stop making threads about people you haven't researched.

Kuechly is the best player on a already great defense. Newton is the hero though, that offense would be at the bottom of the league if not for him.

He's responsible for the most turbo nigger-tier meme to date in human history. Other than that I'm half and half on him and don't really have an issue with him. Definitely other hills worth dying on more than bitching about him
t.racist

dumb selfish negro