Thoughts on this potential kino?

Thoughts on this potential kino?

will be god

Potential kino? It already is

Biggest BO numbers of 2017.

If DC movies had been successful you would have been saying the same shit about guardians of the galaxy 2 you stupid nigger contrarian.

Everyone here will see it

Pure reddit sensibilities

too much time will be wasted on cyborg

>Everyone here will download it

Complete shit

The rewrites were evident .

Everyone is just kind of doing things but they have no characterization and no relatability.

El Flash couldn't act his way out ICE custody

Aquaman is just TERRIBLE TEAR AH BULLL. Acting just fell flat.

Honestly the amount of comedy they just threw in there, completely out of place, shows 100% studio meddaling but that's not even the bad part the rest just reeks of Snyder verse

how is the future m8?

It's probably going to be pleb shit, and I liked MoS/BvS a lot.

This. As someone who loved BvS, they're going to dumb it down for the plebs and we'll have to wait for another Director's Cut (assuming they even let Snyder off a leash during filming to do his thing)

Espera, ¿llegué temprano?

>BO
you got that right

But you are a pleb

No I'm not.

trash

>they're going to dumb it down for the plebs
It's a movie about superheroes. There is already an implied level of dumb.

When is the trailer anyway?

No way they allow Snyder to try to "elevate the genre" again. And it would be dude's first try to do something more family friendly. It's all ogre. The kino is dead.

it'll be shit.
Im not saying this as a marvelfag or anything as i loved BvS and i especially love Snyder's filmography. I like what i have seen of Ayer's too actually and enjoyed SS quite a bit.

But WB has proved itself to be incompetent time and time again. Snyder and Ayer had good unique styles, Jenkins too which i hope translates into WW. But anything other then Maybe Sirens i cant imagine being anything worthwhile at all.

They had a lot of good directors express interest, Refn and Gibson especially but seeing how nothing has happened with them since the initial reports, and the fact a lot of signed directors make meh-tier films and dont have any individual aesthetics of their own, i have no further hope for the DCEU, which honestly upsets me.

Doesn't mean it has to be Marveltier

You can elevate the material (Watchmen/Days of Future Past/First Class/Apocalypse/Logan/The Dark Knight)

>El Flash couldn't act his way out ICE custody
nigga i know you're shit posting here, but ezra miller is a brilliant actor,one of the best young actors around right now in fact.

this

>JL movie without lantern

Those Armie Hammer rumors better be true.