WE

search "renaissance european people" on google images

Other urls found in this thread:

joelsavage1.wordpress.com/2015/11/27/when-europe-was-under-ancient-africans-700-years-of-less-known-history/
soulguerrilla.com/index.php/2016/04/05/el-mito-del-paraiso-de-al-andalus/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump im not kidding

>martin luther
>niggers

welp that about does it for me. fuck this gay earth. im gonna double down on my prepping. praying for the end

We are watching a small group of people rewrite history before our very eyes.

A decade ago people saying this shit would have been laughed at for these suggestions. A decade from now we will be laughed at for suggesting they aren't true.

>don't listen to grandpa he's just old and has outdated racist beliefs

AYO

Hol Up

ARE YOU SAYIN DAT

they pop up when you type 1400s, 1500s, 1600s, 1700s, 1800s, or even 1900s european people, but when you type european people it goes back to normal whites

Which one of you did this?

He who controls the present controls the past.
He who controls the past controls the future.

there are a bunch of videos on youtube of people claiming the European royal families and nobility were black until a few centuries ago

you just know which countries made this a thing

USA and UK

nobody coming out of the rest of the world's education systems beleives in shit like this

nobody in the us thinks this its all you communist eu/soviet type hellholes pushing jews into the usa, its been that way since the 1800s

LOL

REEEEEEEE3e
(((Globalist Elites))) are literally rewriting history

WTF IM GENUINELY SPOOKED
Can't wake up<
WAKE ME UP!!!!!!

W E

yeah, sure
that was the ultimate goal of the soviet union
and that goal was to make the world think lancelot was black

OY VEY

Don't forget about black Caesar

they forgot to photoshop his hands

We're approaching a time in which the prevailing view among academics will be:

> Teaching history through a reflexively factual lens helps perpetuate racial stereotypes and inequality. White people didn't "earn" the accomplishments of ancestors. If we were to include people of color in various historical events, that could go a long way toward erasing structural inequalities.

black everyone until yakob and xenu fucked everything up with making white folks

joelsavage1.wordpress.com/2015/11/27/when-europe-was-under-ancient-africans-700-years-of-less-known-history/
>The European Society Is A Racist Against The Black Man, Because He Reminds Them Of Their Past Ancestors And Rulers (LOL)
I found a red pilled page
soulguerrilla.com/index.php/2016/04/05/el-mito-del-paraiso-de-al-andalus/

REEEEEEEE
WHY THE FUCK ARE MORE THEN HALF THE IMAGES NIGGERS

Even the ancients had waifu pillows.

He's obviously attending a masquerade and wearing a monkey mask.

these are the results a got

that was by specifically quoting
"renaissance european people"

and this is without quotes

Why the fuck are blacks on there

Results from Startpage

WE

I wonder who could be behind all of this.

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GENOICIDE PLSSSS

WUZ GREEKS N SHIT

re-writing history to make it look like black lives matter. We're practically in a book burning phase people...

We are in a book burning phase, books are being destroyed because fewer people read physical media and libraries change to cater to new realities. The danger is when everything becomes digital and things get lost, something that would have taken hundreds of years in the past can be done in a decade today through censorship and DMCA requests.

KANGZ

The internet allows the true information to be disseminated.
Official history has always been controlled by states and through schools. Nothing new there

This is absolutely disgusting. Fucking Jewgle rewriting history! There were no "renaissance" niggers ffs, these goddamn nogs are dressed like barons and dukes, give me a fucking break. Obviously the only blacks in europe would have been slaves, or at best completey destitute.

What the actual fuck... Thats almost a 50/50 split.

Guys this is bad.

searching for "renaissance european people without ugly niggers" changed it even to the worse.