>that giant wad of lime green phlegm after 4 days of sinusitis

Chyo is the best girl. Hana-boos should kill themselves

>sinusitis

Whats that?

Chiyo is boring

nasal ebola

She's sweet and kind. perfect waifu

Hana's a degenerate piss lover

I prefer psycho bitches with fetishes since I want someone to share my autistic tendencies.

I just googled it seems pretty gross m8. I hope you are feeling well now

I have to answer that

Politics > all

Problem is the posters here are too retarded to seriously talk about it

> Half Italian half spic
> Only close to nuclear family
> Never had gf, messed around a few times w girls and traps
> In military and ready to get out
> Tired of society and degeneracy

I just converted to Islam a few months ago with a genuine intention, what do? Had a BBQ with a masjid I went to, vibes we're good as fuck all around

ty

>and traps
Tell us more

>converted
To S*nnism?

Just don't go salafi mode it will strip you of your identity, culture, sophistication, anything and turn you into an ape foaming from the mouth that we, the normal muslims, will have to put down

>we, the normal muslims, will have to put down
you Turks seriously need to march down south again and put the Wahabis out of their misery.

Met a trap on Grindr, right before I stuck it in, he said he had HIV, no lie.

I am going to Sunni masjids with a jamaat presence, maybe some ikhwan.

Understood. I'm not a fan of excessive Arab larping, although the dishdashah feels comfy af. My passion for music also prevents me from doing so.

>Polish president declares he is in favour of Turkey joining the EU
top-fucking-kek.
is Erdo a wizard? First Vucic in Serbia sings him a serenade now this. I expect to hear Orban declare how the Hungarians have always been brothers to the Turks,....

Bro, is this Romania's or Chad's flag? I have to know for my flag list, thanks for answering if you do, honestly.

no turk that knows his/her history has forgotten nor will we ever pardon the saudi rats
look into the sufi stuff if you like music and spirituality. otherwise read the quran, get an understanding of the general rules, hang out with non-radical apes that can teach you stuff and remember the hadeeth books are not infallible regardless of what people tell you. be extra cautious around men with long beards and no moustaches. this combo is usually wahabbi/salafi
otherwise just make it connect with your spiritual side and focus on being a good person, not a judgemental show muslim
there is nothing wrong with individualizing your experience with islam either, you don't have to involve everyone or make them think as you

REEEEEEEEEE

I WANT TO PLAY DOFUS FUCKING FROGS FIX YOUR SERVERS

my flags romania's

I hope you burn Ryiadh to the ground again

>clogged ear and tinnitus for the entirety of summer
>exceptionally loud eurobeat fixes it
100% kimochi

Mashallah. I read Ghazalis Jewels of the Quran and adored the metaphors he was using, I need to read more of him. The salafi guys are a bit strict, but are surprisingly friendly, although I am keeping my guard with them. Several of the masjid libraries in my area have al Wahhabs books in their shelves, and I might read a book on Salafi terminology so I can tell better what I'm reading. One of the Pakistani brothers and I talked about the inner wisdom of music, so not all of them are like that, and they all get along surprisingly well.

What about the one in pic related? Sorry for bothering you, but my flag list I'm important to me, especially when dealing with a rare African one, and you can Chad's flags are only a minute shade of blue different from each other.

youtube.com/watch?v=4QzxrGu0BS8
;_;
Drama köprüsü bre hasan dardır geçilmez
Soğuktur suları hasan bir tas içilmez
Anadan geçilir bre hasan yardan geçilmez
At martini de bre hasan dağlar inlesin
;_;
;_;
;_;

install mimi or some other shitty Sup Forums phone browser instead of clogging the thread with requests dumb burger

no idea, they look the same. give me link and i'll check it out if you want.

really like that style of covering the hair
cool song as well. could you transklate the lyrics?

>Met a trap on Grindr, right before I stuck it in, he said he had HIV, no lie.
the literal state of muslim converts

salafis may be nice people too they're just human
but be careful and don't confuse indoctrination with friendliness. takfeeris aren't supposed to talk to other muslims who don't think like them.
of course some of them are the "peaceful" kind of salafi that just mind their own business (there are 3-4 "branches" of salafism, one of them being peaceful in ideology and not violent or jihadi)

No problem, thanks. It is archived though.

Ctrl f "no coherent counterpart" in archive if you can't open it

does SPEED SPEED CLUTCH BRAKE SPEED REV VROOM ENGINE DANCING IN THE LIGHT HEADLIGHTS VROOM BOOM BRAKE SCREECH TIRES GOGOGO BABY DANCE WITH ME BABY DANCE TONIGHT SPEED VROOM TONIGHT WE'RE GONNA SPEED DANCE TO THE SPEED OF THE LIGHT TONIGHT BABY DANCE TILL YOU SPEED BABY VROOM SPEED AND DANCE AND DANCE AND SPEED TO THE LIGHT TO THE MUSIC VROOM SCREEEEE POP THAT CLUTCH BABY YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH BABY OH YEAH GIVE IT TO ME TONIGHT OH YEAH YEAH SPEED TONIGHT I WANNA SPEED TILL THE LIGHT STOPS YEAH MY HEART IS RACING SO IS MY CAR YEAHYEAH SPEED IN THE NIGHT BABY VROOM SCREE YEAH acoustic therapy help with premature penile dysfunction?

it is Chad

yes

Gotta start somewhere senpai, and knowing Arabic helps.

One guy I talked to said that I was lucky to come to Islam because all non-Muslims we're going to hell, but he seemed sad about it

Fuck... is there a specific html color for each of these flags? Thanks man, seriously.

>One guy I talked to said that I was lucky to come to Islam because all non-Muslims we're going to hell, but he seemed sad about it
Hanabil Salafi and most likely a Takfeeri
stay the fuck away, my advice
smile and be nice though, these people turn on you very fast

How hard is moving to dialect after learning MSA? Specifically Lebanese

easy
it's the correct way in fact
learning dialect and then MSA is much harder

Are all hanbalis Salafi?

While MSA makes you understand most words better, the grammar, question words, and particles are almost completely foreign to MSA's rules. It'll probably take about an additional year or two of intensive study to get dialect down, even after MSA.

Tablighi Jamat should be avoided they are kind of a cross breed of Wahhabism (terrorists) and Asian Islam

there are 4 schools of thought in sunni islam
the most orthodox is hanbali
they believe in stuff like killing muslims who don't pray, etc.
the salafi puritans mostly follow this school of thought

Not so bad then, how retarded will I seem if I try to use MSA just to get by when in the middle of learning dialect?

are you the weed smoking guy that was hoping to get an arranged marriage?

foreigners are expected to speak MSA
if you speak the dialect people will be surprised
just mix it up as you go it's fine

No that's me I converted a long time ago and kind of go back and forth between practicing and being lazy

I feel like a group of berberists online just add that to any historical people that might have been of berber origin.

Just check the wiki articles for anything relating to north africa or north africans. Berber we wuzery everywhere.

>military
>learned arabic
are these two related?

Arius was actually Berber though

What do you guys think about Barelvis and Dawat e Islami

now that k*rds got #rekt in #kirkuk, what is the next step in their genius plan?

Most of them that have come by were Pakistani or Malaysian. They were very friendly with us and ate large meals, mostly passing through.

Using small common words and particles from dialect like "shoo" or "wayn" will make speaking smoother.

No, I am not (I'll change my name to avoid confusion) although I have an Eritrean shiekh who says he knows some Habashas and other girls in the area when I'm ready. It feels good desu

>what is the next step in their genius plan?
Cry

just go kill Trump

They happen to be. Don't worry, I love America, and I'm using OPSEC.

>spic convert
fucking hell the memes are right

Just got a new port.

When will you kill Al-Shabab?

What an ugly people

All Muslims Ive met have been friendly people
I dont understand why people dislike Muslims in America, the only bad Muslims are the Nation of Islam and theyre not even Muslims
Theyre to Islam what Scientology is to Christianity

reminder that if you ever see a persian diaspora from canada its this fuck

It's a work in progress.
Blame the Arabs.

Agreed. Most of the Muslims I have met love this country, but the only people I can see becoming a threat are the ones who seek to further Islamist organizations in the country in a subversive manner. Fortunately, the ones I've met are too concerned with learning the rules and making a living to get into anything toxic.

Strange, I feel that Semitic features improve the beauty of black women. I met a college girl of black Yemeni descent who looked beautiful, like that bust of Nefertiti. She made me think of the queen of Sheba and why suleyman dug her so much

opinions?

kinda tired of this meme

>long distance boyfriend texted me he was undergoing prostate massage treatment with a "doctor"

Iraq, why did you pull this shit now, when ISIS is just about to be completely kicked out of your country? Is it you doing this, or Iran? I was pissed when I heard, you guys are just getting out of a major conflict.

>secular
>non-sectarian

Hello Latvians are the lost tribe of arabia

dumb frogposter

nice numbers. all*h surely blessed you brotha

ebin

mardinli sen misin

yox xocam ben ankaradanım

>dofus
are you twelve ?

check'em

How is the x read?

eks or iks depending on the vowels that come before or after the x

but its not used in turkish at all, some of us use it for fun and to mimic azerbaijani turkish.

Is turkey hot this time of year i wanna travel

not really unless you go south like antalya. i am in ankara, capital city. it started to be pretty cold.

istanbul may be fair but its supposed to be sort of cold as well.

come next year summer or early fall, it ll be a much better experience.

helal qnq angara übermenschleri Chosen People'dir
gavura neden bilgi verdin simdi

thanks fren

dumb frogposter

devlet sırrı satmadım ya xocam. gelsin para harcasın memleket kazansın.

aslen istanbulluyum ama kek. okumak için geldim, biraz kalmış oldum 8-9 senedir. şimdi geri gitmeye çalışıyorum istanbula.

np man. welcome already.

nasil ama biraz rahat edebildin mi
burjuva oglu degilsen angara fiyatlari mis gibi herhalde
tabi istanbul ayri hava ama angara'da yasam daha kolay bence
bu arada neden redditspacing yapiyorsun redditten mi geldin

>one chance a life not omani
why even live seriously lads
youtube.com/watch?v=ZSlx24mNcmk

yok ya reddite bir tek europa universalis için girerdim 3-5 kere seneler önce başka da girmedim çok kanser bir yer. reddit spacing ne onu bile bilmiyorum.

burjuva oğluyum da babamdan para istemeye utanıyorum o yüzden fakir fukara yaşıyorum. okumaya geldim, sonra master doktora falan derken 9 senedir buradayım. şimdi iş istanbulda iş arıyorum, istanbul ayrı güzel bir şehir, hele biraz paran varsa.

yup this is it
everybody pack your shit and we might as well have a collective suicide since there's no toping this legendary post