Purge, would this work in real life?

Purge, would this work in real life?

no

Yes, fucking absolutely.

Niggers wouldnt stand a chance against heavily armed, trained, veteran whites who are tired as fucking shit with putting up with nigger culture.

If you want every city in the country to look like Shitcago or Deadtroit, yeah.

Not the way they think it would. Basically it would be law enforcement christmas day and all the cops were walk around as civilians and kill all the edgy kids and criminals. Same probably goes for the military.

C'mon, it's only one night a year.

I will only ever be happy in Mad Max/Purge land.

>no rules
>people destroy everything
>somehow government can afford to rebuild cities every single year

Never watched the Purge but I think if it really existed, most people would be afraid to go outside and would just commit fraud instead of murder for easy-peasy bucks

Many nigs live around liberal cities, like DC, filled with unarmed beta SWPLs

Fuck no, If your job found out you killed some one, you beat your ass next day, you would be fired. What would happen is a few riots in cities with out whites, but for the most part it would not change, people like the communities they are in.

Decent movie, i think that ethnic groups would target each other, like a yearly mini racewar.

you think people would be doing paper work on the purge day? probably not. that shit would roll over to the next day and every one goes to jail

doesnt matter if you dont want to go outside. they will come inside... your butt... after they drive a truck through your wall

>implying your beta ass would survive in that environment

>"b-but muh nugget"
Good luck fending off a trained military force with that museum piece

No, the Jews will lose money if America shoots it fwould it and call it progress

No. It's the dumbest idea ever. I don't understand why that movie was so popular.

Whats it like being 15 OP?

Kinda annoying, sometimes i accidently sit on it wich sucks.

First legal crime day the kikes would take over all business as dindus murder whites for pocket change and shoes.

After that the kikes own everything and abolish purge day.

>kill nigs
>go innawoods

My trusty nugget and surplus B.O.B. kit will not fail me

It would work. It would be the one day dedicated to the mass cleansing of niggers, jews, muslims, and liberals.

This is why it wouldnt work. They would kill all the white cucks on year one. then when white men from rural areas with testes and rifles came by on the second purge the nigs would just hide all night in the now all black city for that year and every subsequent year

No.

The economy would collapse.

THE FACT THAT YOU'RE ASKING TELLS ME YOU'RE YOUNG, STUPID OR GULLIBLE

#BANHOLLYWOOD

That kind of happens in the movies, to poor people.

It's fun to ponder what would happen if the Purge were real, but in reality it would suck ass. People wouldn't pay attention to any restrictions the purge had and major cities would get fucking rekt. The economy would go into the shitter due to people destroying places of commerce and there would be so damn much to clean up the next day. There's no way everyone would play by the rules and have the purge work.