Why do BLM protesters block off highways?

Why do BLM protesters block off highways?

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/CHx4
twitter.com/kfvsnews/status/752442408944697344
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cuz they're all broke peices of shit without cars so they don't know how highways work

The same reason babies throw entire plates of food on the floor.

>why do niggers nig?

Because they fell for the libertarianism meme

they dindu, read unbiased news sources like FOX u fuck

Because if they can't work, why should anyone else?

Because they know they can get away with it. It's unlawful to outside of a car and be on the highway/interstate unless there's some sort of emergency. Unfortunately, being bored on a weekend with nothing to do justifies holding up traffic and bringing businesses to a screeching halt Basically, they're admitting that they're fine with committing crimes. Which, you know, says a lot.

people should run them over now. theres no excuse not to. they had a sniper on a roof last time they pulled one of their little stunts. everyone now has an excuse to run them over for fear of getting ambushed.

They know it's the only way they'll be noticed. They never apparently think or listen to how it just drives everyone further away from them. Being a wageslave myself the one thing that sets you off is your drive home being fucked with, especially for significant amounts of time.

Dunno. But if it ever happened to me, I'd drive right on through.

Trying to intimidate people.

Because that's all they know how to do. They could try convincing people of anything but they'd start out with some overheated hyperbolic piece of shit accusation, get a calm response that questions it, and not know what to do.

Like this: vid.me/CHx4

they want to die but lack the courage to kill themselves. you can see it in their eyes. they just want their lives to end. they hope some one runs them over. they are begging for it. and you dont have the decency to help them

they're copying the selma marches, retard.

how do you get rid of them to get to work? are rocket launchers legal in USA?

Niggers are like children. They'll push boundaries simply to see what they can get away with. They simply need to be punished when they do this so they won't do it again.

To prevent people from going to things they can't fucking do

>work

Because these chimps are too stupid to realize that highway is dangerous, hell even other animal that escape from the zoo knows not to go on to highway.
This just proof how stupid these nigger truly are.

Just got my ticket for Britain next may! Get to ride this bad boy over the Atlantic

You jelly, poorfags?

Because its easy.
You don't need many people to block a road. And it can have far reaching effects. More people will notice the protest because it affects peoples' daily lives.
But the niggers don't understand that this kind of shit only makes people angry at their movement for fucking their day up.
Imagine having your day off ruined by a bunch of wellfare recipients.

What rebellious US state does this one-star US flag represent?

Even when there isn't a protest nig nogs are always walking in the street like morons

Hell that Mike Brown shit was pulling that right before he got whacked too

Fucking annoying

How about you put down those Vodka bottles and go to sleep?

Simple. It's the "looks at me" behavior inherent to niggers. Same as wearing clown clothes and being loud.

They are niggers and nigger enablers. They exist only to commit all of the crimes.

The End.

because they can't travel on underground railroads no more.

they want other people to miss work since they dont have jobs.

>Why do BLM protesters block off highways?
Why don't Americans just drive over them?

I always believe it to be so that they can further their inherent guilt complex. The idea is to enrage car drivers to the point where the odd one or two drivers (and it happens) floors the accelerator and mows down a couple of people.

This in turn fulfills what they wanted all along: an excuse to blame whitey for "violent actions" despite their provocative behavior.

They're being disruptive cunts.

I'm old enough to remember what happened to Reginald Denny in the LA riots (pic related) so if I see the cast of Tarzan blocking my way I'm not stopping.

Because it takes intelligence not to.

So what you're saying is BLM will be gone in a few months, nigs will shut up after Trump wins because they're scared, and then in another 30 years those boys will be getting uppity again and we'll have another chimpout?

twitter.com/kfvsnews/status/752442408944697344

their logic is that if they disrupt businesses and people getting to work, that's the only way they'll be heard.

All I know is it's such a mistake to block traffic in LA
Shit's already terrible here on a GOOD day. Doing this shit during the summer, when it's hot as fuck and everyone is driving, is such a good way to get people to hate you, and probably end up killing you.

>Henry Keith "Kiki" Watson was a 27-year-old former US Marine and an ex-convict who had served time for robbery. After his release from prison, he married, had children, and was working two jobs. After he was freed from jail in 1993, he appeared on The Phil Donahue Show and apologized to Denny for the attacks. Later, he served three years in prison for a narcotics conviction. As of 2007, Watson still lived in Los Angeles where he owned and operated a limousine service.[6] Fifteen years after the attacks, Watson said during an interview: "Nobody specifically sought out Reginald Denny to cause him any harm. We got caught up in the moment, just like everyone else."[7] More than twenty years after the attack, in an interview with PBS Watson was asked if he regretted what he had done and if he could turn back the clock would he have behaved differently. Watson shook his head and replied "no."

jfc

>vid.me/CHx4
>this vid

They are fucking clueless aren't they

>mfw have to dodge black as fuck dudes wearing black at night in the streets

I swear to god these people have no self-awareness at all

what if someone were to use something a little more permanant?

the South Africans have a solution for this.

its one of the quickest ways to force the cops to respond without violence or destruction. It hurts corporations and business, thats why.

Blocking off public roads goes back to the Romans m8.

>this is the end
>my only friend

Wow the last two white guys left in Miami, impressive

Those 2 midgets aren't fooling anyone.

it's defintely the quickest way without violence

literally the only way to make anyone give even half a shit

funny thing is though is it just makes those people hate libs and niggers more

apology for english

where were you when Jamal was kill? I was in middle of interstate in broad daylight getting run over by honda civic when phone ring

-'Jamal is kill'
-'no'

It's a trojan horse tactic. The feds regulate interstate commerce, block the interstate, you impede commerce. BLM will bait the cops into using violence to remove them and the feds will respond by grabbing more power to regulate local police departments. While not a good outcome, this might present an opportunity to crack down on the abuse of civil forfeiture laws by local police departments...

because its illegal, even if its really an accident you can be charged with manslaughter

How do you even block a highway? Do you wait for rush hour when all the cars are not moving?

is it a final solution?

pretty sure you can legally run them over if you fear for your life, so if they tried to open your car doors etc you can fucking floor it out of there

>tfw you decide its snow plow season in the middle of july

I've always said I'll just edge my way through them
There's no conceivable way I could hurt them going 5mph through them

yes but theres cameras everywhere nowadays so your story better fit

they tried this in nyc and i almost ran 4 people over. I yelled out to the cop that I was going through them one way or the other and he just shrugged. so I honked my horn and told them to get the fuck outta the way and stepped on the gas and they got outta the way pretty fast

Why do toddlers have tantrums?

This is low IQ people telling the world "WE IN CHARGE NOW"

yea thats fine i'd just be worried about them escalating it to breaking shit on my car, then i have to escalate it to run them over, then i'd really just wish i stayed at home comfy with my 4 chins

>I'll take shit that never happened for $400, Alex

As a New Yorker, I could see it happen. New Yorkers are assholes on the road

that slut lauren southern's got a video on her facebook with a white guy running over the BLM protestors and theyre all laughing at it

this way it's easier to steal cars

>There's no conceivable way I could hurt them going 5mph through them

it would be extremely painful

4 u

To get attention. If they stood off to the side of the road everyone would just drive the fuck past them.

They'll smash on your windows and kick your car.
You think people haven't tried before?

The niggers jump infront of the car and scream hellfire, start punching and kicking your car and tell the police, who's standing by and doing nothing about the pack of feral niggers because they like life, that they should stop the car.

Best case scenario: you get out and your car has thousands of dollars worth of damage done to it and some shit was smeared on the windows
Worst case scenario: full nigger chimp out and 20 of them start firing their guns at evil whitey and then they beat your corpse and car to bits

I never wanted to turn a nigger into a Christmas ornament so bad until now.

Even worse, at night

Though I guess they can't come out in the morning because they're at work

I'm amazed nobody was killed when they went onto the 405 last night. Could you imagine driving along at 85 mph and come up on a wall of people, at night no less.

The news also talked about it for 45 fucking minutes out of their hour program. The rest of the hour went to sports.

They were just standing in an intersection, that was all. Yet they went on and on about it. The only thing anybody in the crowd said was they "wanted their voices heard".

> Morning,to go work
> Always the same busy highway. Expect traffic jams

> Protest going on on same highway
> Hit the brakes
> Car fully surrounded by 'Black Lives Matter' a peaceful protest

> They yell whitey and racist at me
> Try to back off
> Can't
> They break my windows
> Force my door
> Pull me out
> Shank / stab / punch / kick me to death
> Parade me around while yelling 'We got the whitey!'

> My kids grow up knowing I got killed for being white

> Kids are being told they're racist as well
> They rape my wife

PROGRESSIVE PEACEFUL PROTEST

I don't get it. What are they trying to achieve?

To kill all whiteys :)

Because they are social retards without a single shred of empathy and don't understand that the only thing they achieve with that is to make people hate them.

BLM is full of libertarians

ive been praying that BLM is stupid enough to do that around one of the highways i live near by

nothing would make me happier to plow through a field of uppity niggers

highways are for vehicular traffic, not pedestrian traffic.

I can't believe how tremendously underrated this comment is?!

They're trying to piss people off so when people finally get fed up with their bullshit and do something about it, they can try to the cameras about how oppressed they are and how hard it is for them to live in such a racist society.

This. If they had a job, they'd be gone.

Attention.

You should just off yourself.

I've seen this in every priest across the globe.
They block the street and start chimping out when cops tell them to gtfo.

Protest*

Shaun King isn't black, is he?

You jack off to that fantasy?

Sometimes.

>white officers continuosly and racistically kill black men in genocidal fashion similar to hitler on the streets
>black men get angry

Wow, imagine that...

A vast majority of those people stuck in traffic are on shitty incomes, on their way home to feed their children. The people blocking traffic are ignorant scum

When unions and shit do that here people always say "This isnĀ“t tolerated in the first world!"

This

They aren't even getting that angry. Oh no they are blocking highways!! omg so violent BLM is a terrorist group!!1! White supremacists of pol feel threatened. They have a right to free speech according to the 1st amendment. If only white supremacists defended the first amendment as much as they defended the second

why do niggers chimp?

The police have weaponized public roads, that is where most of these black people are getting pulled over and shot, and road laws/driving licensing registration are pretty much the only way modern police know how to monitor and control movement and behavior.

They think it's "progressive" to interfere with the lives of the more "privileged."

You can.

Slowly inch up through the crowd. Once they start beating on your car you can run them over since you "fear for your life". If they don't, just keep inching through and honk your horn repeatedly. They'll fucking move.

Although you really don't fear for your life you just want to run their asses over. I've done it about 5 times. As long as you call 911 after you drive through they will just call it self-defense.

It works even better if you have a infant child or wife in the car as you can fear for their safety even more because once they start beating on your hood/window you can fear for their lives as well just as easily. It's more reasonable to fear for your wife/child's life more than your own.

>Be black
>be in italy
>decide to block a highway with a few other fellow black people to protest against raycissm
>2 minutes in and i have to face 300 angry italians coming at me with car jacks in their hand yelling MANNAGGIA A MARONNA CHELLA ZOCCOLA E MAMMETA
>decide to stay and fight against the oppression
>5 minutes later i get rushed half dead into the hospital
>not enough room for me so i am left in the waiting room with an IV and multiple head traumas
>2 days later they finally transfer me into surgery, somehow i'm still alive
>surgeon performs an appendicectomy instead
>go into shock, know i'm about to die so i recommend my soul to Allah and Yakub
>catholic priest gets called, he gives me the last rites with a vaguely pissed off expression
>die
>St. Peter tells me to fuck off because i'm a nigger
>go to hell

+1

"what are you doing here"

"I'm here to report on your fucking chimping out you nigress"

Yep, I can see the racial distribution of IQ thing again