/brit/

cute eastern euro gf edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zVme5d4wIGc
standard.co.uk/news/crime/charity-worker-28-killed-on-his-doorstep-for-the-sake-of-his-iphone-a3660551.html
theguardian.com/science/2017/jul/29/infertility-crisis-sperm-counts-halved
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

studying science (of marxism-leninism)

willies

marxism isn't a science

business idea: go to a village in Poland and kidnap a qt slav

>marxism isn't a science

Watching Manchester City on BT Sport 4K

>Cost Per Ticket
>Average ticket prices are approximately £1200 per person depending on the film and the availability of the tickets. Payment for tickets is by credit or debit card only.

lol no thanks I'll watch it for £8 a month later

well what did you do? they can't have been there legally

If only the BBC added more black faces to historical British programming earlier, there wouldn't be so many black people who commit knife crime

YOU WERE THE GREATEST POWER ON EARTH FIFTY YEARS AGO AND STILL CAN BE. WHY DO I SAY "STILL CAN BE"? WE ,THE BRITISH, HAVE PUT OUR EFFORT, OUR ENERGY OF VALOUR OF HEROISM UNEQUALLED IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND

literally 20 Zimbabweans living in a 2 bed flat, and whenever the council came round to investigate they said they were just stopping by so the council was helpless. i have no fucking idea how these africans can emigrate to the UK, i've been told that many of them get french passports as former colonies and emigrate that way but Zimbabwe isn't even in the fucking commonwealth. i genuinely believe that the government funds fake visas for these nigs to come here

Daily reminder Mark Zuckerberg is a shapeshifting extraterrestrial lizard hellbent on controlling and enslaving humanity by infiltrating the global elite.

Have a mate in the industry gets me tickets
Whatevs trevs

*bops u*

Edgy

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAAAAAA

mental.

They come in on a tourist visa and then never leave

What about Muslims mate? They're only bombing and stabbing people because there's not enough of them on TV

see

>i genuinely believe that the government funds fake visas for these nigs to come here

ahh yes baseless conspiracies. What would they even gain from this?

>Hey Monsieur user, tell me things with your cool accent again
>Oh là là c'est tellement mignon
>Can you teach me more of your tongue ?

tsushima best time of my life

jesus focking christ

come home brown man

FOB

didn't know scotland and macedonia had a war

can smell her gash from here

I feel like the UK census is wrong

Any town you visit, no matter how small, is usually at least 30% non white

why yes, I do come to /brit/ to discuss yank identity politics

Finns are top qt

chadical centrism is the only way forward

MacEdonia

*comes home*

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH *inhales* AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

LOVE French women. HATE French men.

Simple as.

you might be on to something

obsessive, mentally ill rorke

>What sort of country will Britain be when the capital city and major cities and areas of England consist of a population of which at least one-third is of African or Asian descent?…

>My answer, upon my maturely considered judgment, is it will be a Britain unimaginably wracked by dissension and violent disorder, not recognisable as the same nation as it has been, or perhaps as a national at all. Let those in positions of responsibility who disagree with my judgment declare their own in equally unequivocal terms.

>If the Prime Minister of this country holds a different judgment – I am not sure that she does – let her publicly say one of two things. She can say: “Mr Powell’s figures and his picture of the factual future are substantially right, but I believe it will be a happy and peaceful Britain, which we and I shall be proud to bequeath to the next generation”.

>Alternatively she can say: “Mr Powell’s figures and picture are mistaken: the true population proportions will be lower”. If she says that, however, she cannot stop there. She must tell the country what she believes those lower proportions will be and why; and having done so she can then, if she wishes, go on to make the same asseveration about a happy and united Britain.

>The time of truth is coming at last for those who sit in the seats of authority… The nation will insist upon knowing what they intend to do.

Hard to argue Powell was wrong desu

*throws acid in your face*

im not even from this country, leftypol

youtube.com/watch?v=zVme5d4wIGc

Exactly mate, yeah. Hijabis reading the news and being shown doing outdoor activities and doing government type things would solve thos problem. It's annoyingly simple.

been sitting in the old thread for almost 10 minutes now wondering why no one was posting
fuck sake

well it was done in 2011 and since then we've had around 300,000 new immigrants every year

that's around 1,800,000 new people

he's right though

I'll give you a push alright.

*shoots you*

/brit/
Proud Radical Centrist General

:(

>"It is sometimes argued," said Callaghan, "that we can take a less serious view of the scale of immigration and settlement in this country because it could be, and currently is being, more than offset by total emigration. This view overlooks the important point that emigration is largely by white persons from nearly every corner of the United Kingdom, while immigration and settlement are largely by coloured persons into a relatively small number of concentrated areas. The exchange thus aggravates rather than alleviates the problem."

lads has rachel riley ever been blacked?

Went to ASDA earlier to buy Coke Zero

Every paki there had AT LEAST 2 toddler/babies with them

So they're getting pregnant again right after giving birth to one kid

the absolute fucking state of london

standard.co.uk/news/crime/charity-worker-28-killed-on-his-doorstep-for-the-sake-of-his-iphone-a3660551.html

We are western you subhuman

am I the only one who can't stand the taste of alcohol hehe, have to drink gay fruit ciders,hopefully this will change as I get older

also, pakis tend to have like 4-8 kids or some shit and have been doing that for the past couple of generations anyway

Doubtful, sadly.

>charity worker
idiot

30% of under 18s are non-white, 35% of primary school students are non-white and it is growing linearly every year

we will be a non-white country in your lifetime, when just two generations ago we were 98% white. No one asked for this, it was engineered

"Muslim for a week" is going to be on channel 4 next week

this

Not really, love all of you xx

how old are you

>abdul samad

make a europe

BBC recently got a jewish exec

yeah i saw the advert, looking forward to it

dont know where you live mate. live in wales and travel around a lot with rugby and almost everyone i see outside of cities is white

le what?

The under 18s in several towns and cities are already minority white, based on the school censuses.

The School Census for under 18s

In 1998, no town in Britain was a town where the white children were a minority. Every major town in Britain had a majority of White British children.
This changed in 1999.
In 1999, Slough became the first town where the White British under 18s became a minority, under 50%.
In 2000, Nelson followed.
In 2001, Batley and Greater London also became minority white in the under-18s.
In 2002, Leicester.
In 2003, no new towns became minority white for under 18s.
In 2004, Birmingham.
In 2005, Luton.
In 2006, no new towns. The last year no new towns became minority white for under 18s.
In 2007, Keighley.
In 2008, Burton on Trent.
In 2009, High Wycombe.
In 2010, Bradford.
In 2011, Manchester.
In 2012, Dewsbury.
In 2013, Huddersfield.
In 2014, Halifax.
In 2015, Sandwell, Blackburn, Reading and Watford.
In 2016, Nottingham, Wolverhampton and Oxford.
In 2017, Bedford and Coventry.

Barbara Roche, our Jewish immigration minister was mostly responsible

>just ₹200 application fee

thought she was estonian

18 darling

lot of rorkes in this thread

Nottingham mentioned

business idea: double the police budget and increase penalties heavily for violent crimes

I hate that it sounds like pro-paki propaganda

>Huddersfield
MENTIONED

/brit/ has been rorke majority since 2013

business idea: the met hire a vigilante moped gang to hunt down the niggers who drive around with impunity on mopeds nicking phones and stabbing people, and once they're caught lynch them from tower bridge

business idea: legal discrimination against nonwhite people within white coutnries

NO THE CENSUS IS WRONG REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Ireland gets Cromwell'd, Europe gets BLACKED. This is the perfect world.

Your name is literally Amer
Don't forget what you are

i turned myself into a communist morty! i'm sickle rick
>aw geez

>smoothie star body milk

kek i use that

>Coventry
seriously? fucking hell

majority radcen you mean

Normie memes have always bugged me and I think I've figured out why... Firstly because they get forced so hard rather than being funny organically, it seems like a viral marketing campaign. They're spammed 24/7 on every social media website and celebrities quote it like it's some paid endorsement. Secondly because it's always been embarrassing/autistic to talk about internet memes irl and yet normies do so unashamedly.

MEANWHILE

theguardian.com/science/2017/jul/29/infertility-crisis-sperm-counts-halved

>News last week that sperm counts in western men have halved confirmed what experts already knew. The real problem is that no one knows why

Do brodys actually, unironically, think this isn't being engineered?