They mentioned Sup Forums and 8ch in this episode. What the heck?

They mentioned Sup Forums and 8ch in this episode. What the heck?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FxPFu8SdLNY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Totally crazy!

They're trying to normalize this place by mentioning it alongside Facebook and Twitter

Shit was hilarious'y awful I was crying with laughter
>Semper_Fucked?
>Iraq_Bob?
>Army_Wife?
>>Delta_Force_Groupie?
Felt like I was watching Dexter again.

It really was ridiculous.

what are they on about this season?

Alex Jones and the CIA framed a poor everything-but-the-deed wannabe jihadist for a bombing in order to radicalize the country against mudslimes.

bbbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

This storyline would actually be somewhat interesting if they even bothered to show the fallout beyond a couple of scenes with Le Madame President looking tense. But no let's focus on Carrie trying to get her daughter back and F. Murray Abraham twirling his mustache. And Quinn becoming exponentially more implausible with each new scene.

What happened to this show? It wasn't great or anything but this is just horrendous.

youtube.com/watch?v=FxPFu8SdLNY

wow she really hasn't aged.

Creative bankruptcy, generally a lack of vision for the long term influenced by current day politics. We've had 4 episodes going nowhere really and now it's picking up again when we're at the finale episode. Unless they're carrying most of the events over into the next season i can't imagine this really being resolved in a satisfying way.

Wait, is Hillary President in this show?
Kek is it a parody?

>Sup Forums
Won't be the first and won't be the last time we're mentioned in a show.

>Cripplechan
Why?

>generally a lack of vision for the long term influenced by current day politics

aka hollywood pissbabies are still pouting and are mentally shot from living in a terrified bubble they blew themselves.

Hope trump really does kill them all.

I actually think that is the plan, to keep Dar Adal the antagonist for next season as well

They might have a long term plan for him since the show has been renewed through season 8

they wrote it before the election. you can imagine how they thought it would be a safe bet

It's not really hillary tho. Yes, the president is female but she shares none of her talking points or focus on identity politics.

They probably only made the president female because they thought Clinton would landslide Mr.Orange which would have allowed them to be as current as possible.

>Yes, the president is female but she shares none of her talking points or focus on identity politics.
The whole episode where she talks to that dead veteran's mother was fucking Hillary to a T. It's obviously meant to be Hillary.
>Mr. Orange
Grow up.

Wait. Did they really imply the average channer was a war vet?

So, the CIA has bots baneposting? thats mind blowing

Alex Jones owns a cyber security company that is specialized in planting sockpuppet accounts to spread fake Sup Forums tier comments across all kinds of social media sites.

No they implied there's a right wing conspiracy to post pro-Republican rhetoric on Sup Forums *chan fucking Linkedin. Too bad the exact opposite is true.

>grow up
t. frequent user of "cuck" and "libtard"

I think part of the reason the "fascist" meme is pushed so much is because if they find out the enemy is mainly impoverished, depressive young men who shitpost it would make them look irrevocably worse no matter what.

So they have to make up massive conspiracy theories to justify it.

Grow up you self-parody.

Didn't they just go on about them both having lost sons in the sand and how it was a terrible mistake to ever have been there in the first place?

Yeah they really went all in with madame president and right-wing CTR

That doesn't even mean anything.

Foreign relations wise, which is the only policy relevant to this show, she is pretty much the opposite of Hillary. They had to set off a bomb in Manhattan to try to get her to be harder on terrorists

It means you need to grow up and stop being an ideologue.

>implying Hillary would have been hard on terrorists
>implying she WAS hard on terrorists
How many disparate, unruly factions did she arm as SoS?

They talked about her voting for the War in Iraq (which Hillary did).

tits same size too unfortunately but I still love her

Yeah, the Pres said she should have never voted for the war and how pointless it turned out, then housekeeper said that would disgrace the deaths of their sons, that they would have died in vain. At the end she realized that even tho it was a terrible idea to go to war, she shouldn't shit on those that lost their lives for something they believed in. Doesn't really sound like a Clinton talking point to me.

>At the end she realized that even tho it was a terrible idea to go to war, she shouldn't shit on those that lost their lives for something they believed in.
That does sound like something she would say, considering her views on having a "public and private opinion" on issues.

oh, like south park

But then it's not a talking point if she's keeping that to herself.

my point is that Keane says whatever she wants to get people to like her, like Hillary.

Can't really think of any candidate that doesn't pander. Hell, i thought until april last year that Trump was only pandering to the retards with his grade school level rhetoric and become much more nuanced and refined once he's on the home stretch.

It hurts so bad knowing Quinn will never operate at 100 percent effectiveness again.

wow great ass

I started watching recently
season 1 was good, the ending disappointing
season 2 is pretty bad desu
I like her tho she's a good actress

Yeah I'm kind of hoping they kill him in a blaze of glory at this point. The character is a chore to watch now

So its like a bizzaro world?

damn robert patrick really doesnt like muslims

It's more like a dream world for conspiracy minded hardcore liberals. All the minorities are just misunderstood and those that are angry/hateful have a right to be because they're oppressed by society.The rare instances of attacks are just false flags planted by the evil and socially regressive racists to radicalize the country against the poor brown people. Sure, it's told with much more nuance but this is what it boils down to.

Maybe once Quinn is a vegetable that fat chick can kidnap Him and molest him all day
>or maybe I could ;_;

When was this season filmed? They must have been convinced Hillary would win

If Baneposting makes it onto TV then Sup Forums is officially out of the meme recession.

> Mr.Orange

Oh shit, surely he will HAVE to resign now!

>That awkward moment next episode where Carrie discovered that her daughter is someone's cunnyfu

THEY KNOW

SHUT IT

D
O
W
N

Show doesn't get good again until S4.