Well will Asians finally stop being treated like movie poison in Hollywood?

Well will Asians finally stop being treated like movie poison in Hollywood?

RIP Dan the Man with the Master Plan throwing bootlegs in the Trash Can

When they stop working hard and thriving and become useless wastes of resources that white people are forced to prop up.

When an old Jewish exec gets yellow fever

when they stop being movie poison

Asians are smart but they don't fit into western popular culture. This is painfully apparent on college campuses that have a lot of Asians.

Literally zero Asian Americans can act and there are no good Asian American actors. Plus Asians have their humongous film Industry which has provided many classics

>Literally zero Asian Americans can act and there are no good Asian American actors.

Russell Wong is good

When white woman stop being fat, bitter and put effort into being good marriage material.

So round about never.

Interactions between Asians and whites usually look a bit awkward for some reason.

>We will never have an industry as pure as the Asian film industry
>We will forever be tainted by "whites", blacks, Hispanics, and arabs

*directors

Asian Americans didn't grow up in Asia, so it's not really the same

The truth is. Jews passionately hate Asians.
Nobody knows why.

White males still make up most of the industry though

This is partially correct, I just think no one bothers to audition good Asian-American actors because they're not going to be asked to carry the movie/show anyway. Most Asian-Americans consuming media from their home countries is correct, the majority of them see no need to complain about jewish garbage like "representation" besides the most brainwashed of California trash
It doesn't stop them from having a strong connection to their home countries/culture t. Asian-American

Yes, but compare it to the Korean, Japanese or Chinese film industries. Where minorities only ever appear as jokes to be laughed at.

Where here, they get actual roles

>It doesn't stop them from having a strong connection to their home countries/culture t. Asian-American
Too bad some don't, because you know, growing up in a different culture altogether and all.

Oh the horror, can't believe stuff like Get Out gets critical acclaim while people aren't buying into Iron Fist's bullshit

>Watching stuff like Iron Fist when Asian has perfected Super Hero live action shows

>Watching WHITE PEOPLE BE CRAZY WE WUZ KINGS AND SHIT NOW THEY WANNA BE KINGS AND SHIT

Nah, Jewish boys love their Asian waifus. It's just the Asian dudes they hate.

hi Sup Forums

It depends on their upbringing. A lot of Asian-American parents are very clear about instilling cultural values, visiting home country/relatives, speaking in their own language at home, etc. Others not so much. But in my experience seeing friends growing up with the former doesn't put them out of touch with culture in the USA at all. Meanwhile I had a super Americanized upbringing and just end up returning to Korean/Japanese/Taiwanese movies and music anyway without any real incentive to other than my personal enjoyment of it.