Olympia, Washington Thread

Olympia, Washington Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ox8iRbikGeo
city-data.com/city/Elma-Washington.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

oh god you actually did it.

Yeah but now I don't even know what to post.
checked nice picture

so I am left as fuck and pretty queer and all, but ffs I hate the BLM faggots who keep fucking up downtown.

How could you live in Olympia, lurk pol, and still be a leftist?

This picture was taken in Seattle of a man from Aberdeen. He only lived in Olympia for a very short while.

>so I am left as fuck and pretty queer and all, but ffs I hate the BLM faggots who keep fucking up downtown.

im a girl irl

actually I don't fucking know anymore.

I have a MAGA hat believe it or don't

See that K tattoo on his arm?
Kurt Cobain became KURT COBAIN here.
I think he got hip here and made his death wish here

OH LOOK WHO'S SHIT POSTING.

GET THE FUCK OUT.

>actually I don't fucking know anymore.
>I have a MAGA hat believe it or don't

were u the guy with the confederate flag flying from his truck?

or the other truck with the guy fawkes mask on the passanger seat headrest?

itt: grown men that farm pokemons and become attached to one another over a skateboarder being shot by an old man

Just look at yourselves, all of you. This has to stop. Where the fuck are your parents? Who are your parents?

I've been wearing a trump shirt around town but I don't support him anymore. I just like him way more than everyone else.

Any other music scene fags here?

nice quads.

no, neither of them. I don't readily identify with either of those symbols.

Olympia was the trendy lefty culture hub at the time, so yeah, you're right.

Why are you even in this thread?
And Olympia is still the trendy left cultural hub. It's just mostly a secret and a little dry this summer.

C Average

youtube.com/watch?v=Ox8iRbikGeo

Elma is better.

How so?

Former oly bro. Moved to Monroe and I'm so glad I got out. Opinions on evergreen?

I'm originally from Tacoma

So are the hardcore punk kids that look like white supremacist characters from hollywood movies actually white supremacists?

some of them, but not all.

Evergreen is a fake college.
The only real good thing I've heard about it is there's a lot of opportunities to travel.

>Former oly bro. Moved to Monroe and I'm so glad I got out. Opinions on evergreen?

going there in the fall, campus is brutal architecture and the parks are awesome.

>select all images with trees

>Evergreen is a fake college.
>The only real good thing I've heard about it is there's a lot of opportunities to travel.

if by fake you mean you can learn to grow marijuana AND computer science at the same time....

Way less shitskins, no blm, conservatives everywhere, low crime, we dont have walmart or any jew fast food chains, idk man i could go on walk outside right now in a money costume and be more threatened by neighborhood dogs than my actual neighbors.
also my rent is 650 for a 2br apt

>So are the hardcore punk kids that look like white supremacist characters from hollywood movies actually white supremacists?

they are only ironically white supremacists

lol I have a feeling I know your ass irl

I shouldn't have made this thread

meh like most you get out of it what you put in.

if you want to just take acid and pretend to get enlightened you can, but if you want to learn you can do that too.

the graduate level programs are top notch but limited.

Spokane here, how's life everyone?

LOL.

lots of cats named black dynamite.

Well what's a real subject that I would need to go to evergreen for to study?

Do you know Jon Ennis. Tell him I said fuck you Jon.

pic related.

What a nasty fucking beach.

Vashon user here.

>tfw you will never find a comfier place to live

>need

Evergreen gives students a shit ton of freedom in designing their own courses. If you wanted to specialize in recording underwater sounds on a navy vessel, Evergreen would probably give you class credit for time doing it.

>tfw I'm 90% certain a few of the guys in my classes at OC browse Sup Forums
My body is not ready for my powerlevel to be revealed.

>tfw had short conversation with a calibro with a Trump sticker on his truck at haggen off hwy 101 today

>If you wanted to specialize in recording underwater sounds on a navy vessel
exactly
fake fucking college

>If you wanted to specialize in recording underwater sounds on a navy vessel,

wtf how did you know thats what i wanted to be when i grow up?

How could you be queer and not hate niggers?

>fake fucking college

yeah ok sure if you have a limited definition of what college is.

like I said, it is like most colleges, you get out of it what you put into it.

>How could you be queer and not hate niggers?

he thinks hes milo?

>What a nasty fucking beach.
Such is life inland

Also, I can't even stand visiting this shitter anymore, going barhopping sucks cox, homeless people asking for money at every 12 steps, pipsters dominating every bar with their shit music and Jakes is the heart of all degeneracy, 4th ave tavern is ok,
Music 6000 ain't like it used to be.

Kirkland close enough?

The science courses are pretty neat. No other college would have let me opporate an SEM, IC, FTIR, NMR, or ICPMS without supervision. We have some sweet instruments.

fucking get thread

yeah yeah yeah
evergreen's cool

I lived near Pittsburgh for a while, I have seen Baltimore and the south, I lived in Chicago.

The PNW has much better behaved minorities.

I am pretty racist to be honest. Frustrating sometimes.

Skagit County master race reporting in.

What website is that?

Why do you honestly stay in such a shit hole? Spokcompton is a shit hole. Western Wa is so fucking comfy.

Fuck off you Punjob.

excellent picture.

Holy shit I know Jon. I also know people that hate his guts.

He's my favorite person.
Just skped with him yesterday and called him a pussy.

That place looks nice

Found the pooinloo

city-data.com/city/Elma-Washington.html

Can confirm

plz kill me

Good for you. I personally never had a problem with the guy. It's likely I know multiple people from this thread. Olympia is a small town and I'm glad I got out. Still visit couple times a month though

LADS QUICK JOIN #BoycottCotton >

hey im from vashon too fucken a

I've noticed this is a far more prevalent attitude on the wet side than you'd think.

I live in sammamish, roast me

my best friend goes there and he says its pure degeneracy

>tfw run seattle

fuck maybe we should have a meetup

oh hey, mr FBI. Great idea, it's been a while since a government agency shot my dog.

McKenna reporting.

I already have been wanting that, and I'm not getting any (you)s
Who is down for this?

lets go protest scientology

I live in oly

I fucking hate how many homeless people are around now that we GOT DEM PROGRAMZ for homeless addicts who just do drugs by the well.

bellingham reporting in

shits quiet around here.

If only it was that easy, I want to meet Tom Cruise but I don't want to meet the end of his Blade!

no lets do something useful like write TRUMP 2016 BUILD WALL in chalk all over town

HAHAH with love from Cap Hill.

Whatcom County reporting.

pig bar for the win

I can't stand how much support addicts get in this town. Everyone pretends they are just angels down on their luck.

What is this, 2004 again? We need something that hasn't been done to death. Get hipsters to do some gay shit or something. Make hobos fight for money in the jungle.

I've gotten smoked out so many times in that patio

Ayyyyyyyy muh vashon bro!

If anyone is interested in meeting up add me on Tox no shills there.

this is my id
791F142C69263EDB4C5A282160834498C652CDBC5FD48901DA9A7DC8EA4933758DE85ADB0EC8

>meet
Likely an op by Team Trollary, they know WA is a battleground state and Trump is going to take it. Don't let Cap Hill and Olympia fags fool you, outside of their covens WA is conservative and libertarian.

who /wenatchee/ here

lets meetup and laugh at the retards playing pockyman goo

who /steamboatisland/ here?

No one. Fuck off Jose.

sometimes I think about plastering pic related all over town

yeah I keep wanting to meet up with you guys but I know I'm not going to do it. It's just not worth the risk. Bummer. At least now I know to look out for you guys

breddy sure the town is/was pro bernie still. see 10x more bumper stickers for him than anyone else. also anti hillary messages taped all over downtown.

Fuck yeah

we could at least come up with a codeword/phrase. something so ridiculous that nobody who's not a Sup Forumslack would ever say it.

I propose
>argentina is white

A lot of them will end up LOVING Trump and just don't realize it yet.

>believing the alpha male meme

you don't actually believe this, do you?

Ikr?

WTF are we doing?! Property values will drop if we don't run them out of town.

And all the "help" did was attract more addicts, waste money and make the problem worse!

I'm glad those condos are being built, hopefully that will inject some money into oly.

Yeah it's pretty based. Everyone and their grandma has something dank and wants to share. Only complaint is how small the bathroom is for the bar.

i know, hillary isnt winning here lol

I believe I have a problem with the sexual revolution in general and I think this image would hit a lot of people hard.

I am pretty sure that once we get past the conventions a lot of liberals are going to switch sides.

Trump is an anti-globalist. Punks are supposed to be against sweat shops and shit.

I kept an office in that building for a while.

I miss it, but wew lad is downtown fucking nutty sometimes.

>yeah I keep wanting to meet up with you guys
Yea me too but I know we can't. It's good to know other redpilled WA bros are out there though.