Why is nobody talking about the fact that Pokemon GO is a CIA-backed psyop...

Why is nobody talking about the fact that Pokemon GO is a CIA-backed psyop, and the largest data mining program in the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niantic,_Inc.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keyhole,_Inc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Geospatial-Intelligence_Agency
imgur.com/chY2789,pMute9R
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pokémon_Go
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shouldn't this be a hot topic right now on Sup Forums?

This "game" is essentially collecting every single bit of data and information about you.

Right now, we have people recording the entirety of their property and location, along with audio feed of conversations; and it's all being sent right to the CIA, along with any company that is willing to pay for the info.

Tell me more. Genuinely curious.

Seeing how people interact with each other I guess.

I was just looking for this pic. Thanks op.

Because its obvious as shit. Note that on iOS it accessed people's FULL GOOGLE ACCOUNT, whilst on android it didn't (because hell its google anyway).

Whole thing is a psyop to steal iOS google user info?

But why would CIA/Google need to steal data they already own?

Are 'they' preparing a hack against Niantic, with the narrative of undermining Apple or straight up theft?

Proof millennials weren't conscious yet went NSA surveillance was leaked.

People were talking about it a bit but you have to be both so blue pilled it's ridiculous and also full retard to actually fall for this so it's kind of like why talk about a retard that shits and pisses themselves, not much can come from that discussion.

Its not a hot topic or a big deal because essentially all that stuff already gets mined if you own a smart phone. Except if you run pokemon go its obvious that its getting mined.

Just because it uses gps with having to transfer gyms it already needs a ton of actions approved to get basic functionality.

People keep going on about muh nsa bogeyman is on muh smart phone. Well guess what, don't wear a tracking device if you don't want to get tracked. Fucking common sense.

Google is using it to get 3d scans and other pictures of any place they dont have enough scans of yet. And also to get pictures inside people's houses so they can target more ads at those people.

Wherever Google needs more pictues of, they just plop down a few pokemons there and within a few minutes there will be 20 goys with cameras out uploading this, as well as tons of other metadata, directly to google.

These chumps are working for google for free.

They do it for free

But they already get that without pokemon go.

The company that created Pokemon GO is funded by the CIA. They're collecting on-the-ground HD videos of everything now.

> inb4 "thread archived"

So what happens if you dont have a google account or a facebook or anything like that?

it also gets people used to seeing others with their phone cameras held up, possibly on them

Go search "John Hanke CIA"

You'll be shitting yourself.

I am :(

gotta catch em all

Thats the the official release faggot.
Having fun anyway.
Who Team Red here?

boom boom crash
that's all it takes for a thief to come inside your home for pokemons

Jesus fucking Christ. Yes, OP. It's a conspiracy. Everything's a conspiracy. Luckily, the Resistance is spearheaded by your razor-sharf self. Tell us how we can win this war against the evil CIA, Captain.

>This "game" is essentially collecting every single bit of data and information about you.

yea, alongside 90% of the software out there for mobiles

grow the fuck up geez

Whether it's funded by the CIA or not doesn't really matter u faggots, even if it wasn't funded by the CIA and other company was doing the data-mining, they would still be selling the data to some intel agencies.

>The company that created Pokemon GO is funded by the CIA
Sauce on this, cunt.

Uh oh, the Apple-shilling gypsy is back.

>1 post by this user

Did you even read the thread cleetus?

>Apple-shilling gypsy

First of all i don't know who the fuck are you talking about

Second of all if you think i was referring only to Android & it's mobile store you're an idiot, Apple it's not different, they are more transparent though and don't really interfere in these matters.

After all i don't understand why u idiots are complaining, 95% of the apps collecting your data have some ToS you should read from time to time, then realise how pathetic you sound when you cry about muh privacy which nobody would ever have

Sorry, I don't go with the flow like your country, Ahmed. The CEO of that company had a thing he sold back in 2004 (which later became Google Earth) that was partially owned by the CIA. I don't see anywhere where this company is receiving CIA funding. Not that I don't doubt NSA is datamining the shit out of it.

I had this on my phone for one night. It didnt work correctly. I tried using it and it didnt connect to the gps for some reason. The next day I just had a weird feeling about it and deleted it. Should I wipe my phone?

people are talking about it youre just too much of a dumb newfag to take 10 seconds to find it on the front page

so you instead chose to create yet another thread about it

all fields guy

What you posted is of the APK with a device exploit. The official APK does not have the items listed in red.

>tfw wanna try this shit out just to see it
>have a lot of land
>bet I could be badass and dominate the game
>tfw don't wanna give see ay ey video blueprints of my property for free

>le Timmy D picture for ants

F

BUMP!
There's a thread of useful fucking idiots shilling the crap out of it right now. This needs more exposure.

They're talking about the game itself and joining teams and crap not that the company that made the game is a subsidiary of the CIA. The threads already filled up it'd be impossible to start a new conversation on it now especially since there are dumb asses like you that don't read threads they post in.

Google does not get scans from inside your home. Best they have is street view. This will allow them to see every detail about your house.

Honestly most peoples data is probably boring I would guess, NSA would know for sure though.

I ENT GOT NUFFIN 2 HIDE ACSEP MY LOVE 4 POKEMONS

Who doesn't make a google account per app they're forced to login with it?

Oh no. CIA knows I like to shitpost on a Japanese origami forum. My cover has been blown.

Ain't no OKIE DOKIE gone be taking my poekeymans

Because that would be smartphones in general, not just some new trendy app.

You are absolutely correct. The developers are also not the people that normally work on Pokemon who are called GameFreak.
The developer of Pokemon GO is Niantic Labs and they have ties to the CIA.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niantic,_Inc.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keyhole,_Inc

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Geospatial-Intelligence_Agency

The developers Niantic Labs have done something similar to this before. They had another AR game called Field Trip and it was an attempt to map out the US in the form of an app.
The game would run in the background and use your GPS and if you went near a landmark. Essentially tracking you at all times and on top of that people could fill in their own landmarks and name them whatever they want which helps to map out the world for them.

This information is still in their database they essentially just copy pasted them into this game. That is why you get some very odd names for some of the landmarks such as pic related.
Aw.

???
imgur.com/chY2789,pMute9R

>implying no one uses a flip phone anymore

In all likelihood, it's because I'm hot.

Literally who cares. Go back to your dungeon with your tinfoil and garlic chains.

Where do you think the pictures you shoot of pokemon with your camera go? They players are literally like spies.

Because we had like 50 threads yesterday. Who gives a fuck

Kys summerfags. You've been spied on since the Internet was created. And there's nothing you will do about it besides cry on a Chinese cartoon forum

fucking retards. All of the info is on fucking wikipedia, yet people still choose to be ignorant and fucking stupid

1/3

Trips of truth confirm.

2/3

3/3

>A Japanese powerhouse is using its Japanese IP to help the American CIA

If anything it would be for Japans government you fucking retards.

so Sup Forums gave up on privacy then? well played shills

Who /can'tplaypokemongo/ here?

I want but my android version doesn't allow me. fuck.

What data could they possibly get that they don't already have with Google maps? Are you retarded?

I think you need to take the tin foil hat off and go outside for awhile

Maybe even catch some pokemons

Because I don't care desu.

Pokemon GO was created by Google.

I bet the first perished associated with this shit is not later than one month.

shills ensuring a defeated attitude

I agreed to being jewed when I accepted the policies. If I wanna be jewed, fucking let me.

Niantic has already done this with Ingress so I don't see the problem. It's not like they already didn't have millions of data already. If you don't wanna play the game don't fucking accept the terms and agreements.

>pokemongo

The game was officially released in the United States, Australia, and New Zealand on July 6, 2016
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pokémon_Go

we can play only in the United States, Australia, and New Zealand...

>has a Windows Phone
>Pokemon Go isn't available

Feels good famalam

excellent

>Windows

Kek.

makes sense

still gonna play though

Not impossible for this to be true but then again I'm not going to get worked up over it. It's becoming increasingly more difficult to keep any sort of privacy with all the tech everywhere these days. Better off just keeping a strong discipline in what information you put out period. I've come to terms with my cellphone being a tracking device to any alphabet agency out there years ago and there is nothing I can do about it because I need it for work and as a tool. I don't know it's kind of depressing knowing we have no privacy.

Because shit like this has already been happening for years, it adds almost nothing new to light

that's not an answer to my question. How is this any more of a threat to privacy than google maps, Apple maps, or any other gps service?

Why would he do that?

its not. i hate just saying oh well nothing i can do derp, fuck that. we need to meme personal privacy into existence. seems impossible but we have to try right?

Police officers are playing PokeGo

They weaponized Autism.

The fools!

You can download the apk outside google play.

hahaha top kek

Hello CIA how you doing today :3

but that's fake you fucking autist

Because people are inside private spaces waving a camera getting scans of your shit

Even if you had everything a user was doing being sent back to you, you still wouldn't get the same amount of visual data as people waving their shit around looking for ar creatures

>no friends so don't have a mobile phone
>can't play pokemon go

:(