CERN shit causing all this?

What's this cern thing I'm hearing about? In another thread a few anons said the time the world got all shifty (2007 and 2014) there was some big cern shit going down. Google has provided me nothing. Any user care to explain?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GSDeExBtGGU
youtu.be/29t-p0YIhCc
youtube.com/watch?v=RcRsoxozcPM
home.cern/about/updates/2016/07/lhc-performance-reaches-new-highs
youtube.com/watch?v=j50ZssEojtM
youtube.com/watch?v=Aj1lTyy-HxE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bumping with pol shit until someone starts a discussion

Ol bill ain't lookin so good

Oh, one of these again.

Google the Mandela effect. Most of the discussion revolves around this.

However, I've been experiencing 2016 for about 7 years now.

CERN made the internet and the first web browser reminder

>I've been experiencing 2016 for about 7 years now.

I only really talk about it on here. IRL people just think I'm insane if I tell them.

Nani?

I wonder why they would think that.

Are you experiencing the same events over and over?

Do your actions impact the flow of time in these new repeated realities?

Are you Bill Murray

tell us more faggot

Anime faggots obsessed with an old and shitty anime about time travel. Ignore them.

Wrong

In the newer years of chans and forums, right when BBS were dying out, a time traveler named John titor posted on websites, his story is what you need to understand this, just google up on that. And might be able to help,

OP is a groundhog

Shit, along with CERN you need to know about the berenstein/berenstain bears time paradox. That is some crazy truth there user. Anyone wanna know about it?

I love this post because it really says a lot about what kind of place this is. Sup Forums has a substantial population of stupid people that believe /x/-tier bullshit.

Have you guys seen CERN's satanic ritual bullshit? Seriously watch this shit. It's extremely creepy.
CERN is up to weird shit. Probably portals n shiet.

Also, check out all these fucking mandela effects.
The Berenstein Bears/The Berenstain Bears
Febreeze/Febreze
Oxy Clean/Oxi Clean
Fruit Loops/Froot Loops
Barbara Streisand/Barbra Streisand
Looney Toons/Looney Tunes
Merry Melodies/Merrie Melodies
Chic-Fil-A/Chik-Fil-A/Chick-Fil-A(this one fucked with me hard)
"Luke, I am your father."/"No, I am your father."(Not even the actor remembers saying the second line)
"Mirror mirror on the wall, who's the fairest of them all?"/"Magic mirror on the wall, who is the fairest one of all?"
"Life is like a box of chocolates."/"Life was like a box of chocolates."(From Forest Gump, I mean Forrest Gump.)
Little Tykes/Little Tikes(had a Little Tyke's playground set that I sold on craigslist a few years ago. I specifically remember it having the Y.)
Jiffy Peanut Butter/Jif Peanut Butter
JcPenny/JcPenney(Which was once JcPenney's.)
Sketchers/Skechers
"We're gonna need a bigger boat."/"You're gonna need a bigger boat."
Courtney Cox/Courteney Cox
Tumeric/Turmeric
"Sex in the city"/"Sex and the city"
Dr. Doolittle/Dolittle

The ones on the left are the part that many people remember things to be, and on the right is how it is now and apparently always has been.

Or maybe they want to believe?

Nothing crazy. Just the scientists of our time performing bizarre rituals in the most powerful existance smasher ever created.

youtu.be/29t-p0YIhCc

And of course the subject of their pursuit is the Penta-Quark. Just goofy luck with the symbolism and all.

Does Trump win and Hillary get sent to the slammer Mr. Groundhog?

I can't tell you because I am not wearing my tin foil

Wtf! Lmao! Haven't seen that one. Check out these.

p1
p2
youtube.com/watch?v=RcRsoxozcPM

These are small things not many people pay attention to. This is why "mandela effect" is bullshit. It's always something small that could have easily been remembered the other way due to how insignificant it is.

Berenstein is legit. Fuck CERN and the other shit.
Sex in the City for example is just retards not reading.

why would you ask Sup Forums ?
are we known for science news now?

I'm heavily autistic and remember half of these the other way in distinct detail. Please stop with the downplaying of this obviously happening phenomena. Are you damage control? I've done hours of research and it's real. The question is how and why and what else.

This is just what slips through the cracks, obviously there must be much bigger reality changes that we simply do notice.

Another one is 6 people now being in the car when JFK was assassinated. Almost everyone I've talked to, including historians, remember it as 4.

Fuck. * reality changes that we simply do NOT notice

Honestly given how many real world threats there are to your well being, this whole thing is a bit silly.

But it is pleasing to imagine the world ending in a Doom or Event Horizon style hell gate. I say bring on the weird.

8344 hz is just the sound of a million routers and transformers buzzing along at the same time. Or it's not. But I tell you this, it's not tinnitus.

What do you mean? Are you reffering to the constant sound/tone you randomly hear in short period of time?

Nope.

Economic crisis due to DB derivatives exposure and new CDO's based on rental companies with no tenants owned by foreigners across the globe.

Then, before a run on the banks happen, there's a "banking virus" that stops you from withdrawing money.

National emergency is declared, and Obama stays in office.

August 26th-30th is when things get shaky. October is when it crashes.

Good luck.

I think accurate.
What happens after? What does everything look like in December.

Don't forget the state of Jefferson

Without googling, can Sup Forums remember Hitlers eye colour?

Wow great thread guys.

>hey dudes look at this molecule smashing machine doing all this crazy dimension molesting shit

yea no

Yeah. But people without impending hearing loss are reportedly also hearing it. Like the buzz of a digital tv signal on mute.

>I've done hours of research

lol this would take years, decades of research to definitively prove. Berenstain has always been Berenstain. People only ever thought it was Berenstein because of how common surnames ending in stein are. I've never even seen another surname ending in stain

rape apologist de tected

dreamy hazel

My brain keeps telling me that it is 2017 now. I have to double check myself that it is STILL 2016. Fucking weird as shit.
Started happening this month, its something to do with the 7 (July) -> 2017.
Also... dunno if anyone has seen god awful Independence Day Resurgence, but that symbol is everywhere.
Serves me right for watching shit films.

"Time quake"?

what is it kiddo you dont want to B E L I E V E?

What? The whole point of this is that you CAN'T prove it. All or most physical evidence changes or disappears.

Oh, user...

sorry im colordeaf

Oh top kek, Cern is literally ramping up this month to "new highs"
home.cern/about/updates/2016/07/lhc-performance-reaches-new-highs

I grew up being told they were brown. It's just what people said. I never actually learned the fact, from a book or a documentary. The fact that they are blue isn't really significant or surprising. I've also heard that he is gay jewish drug addict.

Every time a see a cern thread...

>believing a giant fridge magnet can alter space time

can you posit a theory on what the cern machine is interacting with?

Let's say you guys aren't drooling retards. What force can cause time distortion other than a black hole?

How do you know it isn't just your perception of time?

Are you suffering from some sort of brain disease?

One says time quake

One posts the quake symbol.

ill take this bait.
so you've been experiencing 2016 for 7 years now? like as in a type extended groundhog day? ima throw a wild guess out there and assume that every time you go through the "loop" something changes, right? any big events that are set to happen in the next month? gibs us the details so we can prepare for the next crusade and race war simultaneously.

i wanna see how far this rabbit hole goes.

Yet you believe those photoshopped berenstein bears books online?

This is just /x/ garbage

> hrrnnngghhh

Pretty neat desu
youtube.com/watch?v=j50ZssEojtM

retard all of those are debunkt on Sup Forums a 100 times come up with some new shit

I feel like something changed in 2012. I can't explain the feeling but everything seemed to go downhill from that point, everyone had a premonition of diaster. It's weird.

>CERN

People blaim CERN for this so called Mandela Effect, something something CERN fucked up this timeline.

For me this video was really a mindfuck youtube.com/watch?v=Aj1lTyy-HxE

I remember the girl having braces, but it seems she never had those even tho the whole point of that scene was Jaws falling in love with the bitch after seeing her braces.

Not to be that guy, but CERN is currently searching for evidence of a 5th dimension a la Superstring theory.

To do this, simply put, they use a shit load of energy, collide it, account for any and all ways energy could have been lost, then compare the sum.

If it's less than it should be, that's a bit of evidence that energy was "pushed" into a fifth dimension.

A fifth dimension would hypothetically contain all possibilities of our universe.

A change in fifth dimensional energy could retroactively change a timeline.

Not saying that's what happened, just playing devil's advocate.

I've been trying to figure it out myself.

tell us more, are things different depending on how you act?

>I'm heavily autistic
It shows

The past cannot be changed.

BLM is overblown. Racewar doesn't happen. The military wouldn't support martial law like that.

See

>8344 h

the ringing you get for a short period time, is often accompanied by a slight change or feeling of change in pressure.

this ringing is caused by one of your hearing receptors dieing off, your brain transmits a sound to confirm it has died and then stops.

The Integrated Luminosity went up pretty hard in 2012....

Honestly I've always thought this "OMG CERN WILL BRING OUR DOOM" stuff was dogshit.

But... i'm starting to believe there is more going on here.

Should I gtfo or is Europe fucked to also my bday is 11/11 do I get a happening

This. It's like all this SJW bullshit and assorted madness came out of nowhere after that point, or at the very least went into overdrive.

It's the english language and it's nuances fucking with you.

Life was like a box of chocolates = when talking about something someone else said, describing the phrase.

Actual meaning when being stated: Life is like a box of chocolates.

She would've said to Forrest Gump "Life is like a box of chocolates". we understand what the phrase means when being stated vicariously, and translate it and remember it rightly, not as it was literally spoken.

At least in that particular case.

There is only one thing I've seen that sticks out to me. There is a thanksgiving episode of King of the Hill where Bobby learns about white and native history and starts causing problems over the holiday. When I first saw it on TV I remember it ending with Hank telling Bobby "Well they ate people." Several years later I see the episode again online and it does not end like that at all which makes me wonder if the episode had been edited or rewritten because someone found it to be insensitive.

>time is linear

I distinctly remember CHIC because I remember trying to figure out what the fuck it meant.

Yankee went down south.

Didn't understand it was a chicken sandwich place.

It used to be CHIC

Berenstein Bears and Looney Toons 100%. Tunes doesn't even fucking make sense, shit is creepy.

come on fag this is exactly Steins;Gate.

If you want to hear the theory and how it's rubbish, follow John Titor. Cern is not manipulating the world.

Time does not even exist. The universe does not run on a clock.

Luminosity is just the amount of data they've collected.

Whats luminosity in this?

Wtf i remember she had braces too

eh, the problem with the stupid theories is that we dont really understand, or even know if exist, time or other dimensions.

I watched Jaws week ago and that "You're gonna need a bigger boat" didint make any sense, i had to rewind and watch it over and over again.

Cute opinion

wait what the fuck. she really had braces

finbro, did you almost die at some point?

> But the main indicator of success for the operators is luminosity, the measurement of the number of potential collisions in a given time period. On 29 June, peak luminosity (the number of potential collisions per second and per surface unit) exceeded 1034cm-2s-1.

Its the number of potential collisions occuring, which relates to the energy input and ability to maintain the beams?

>memories
>debunked
You are a fucking retard.

Yes I remember this as well, she had braces.

Clocks aren't necessary for time to exist.

She did, everyone i asked said she had braces.

did you have near death expierience?

time does feel like its moving faster

I'm triggered by:
>"Mirror mirror on the wall, who's the fairest of them all?"/"Magic mirror on the wall, who is the fairest one of all?"
>"Luke, I am your father."/"No, I am your father."(Not even the actor remembers saying the second line)
>Tumeric/Turmeric

If I honestly go to my kitchen right now and pickup a jar of Tumeric and discover it is Turmeric I will lose my shit.

Only thing i can think of, time wise, is tenchi muyo. One rewrite ended with tenchi's "light wings" bubbling the main 3 and then destroying soja and the dude tenchi normally cuts in half by rebounding his blast. Ive gone through all the old ovas and i cant find anything on that episode.

They fucked about with our timeline. Some minor changed happened but the negro remained a flaming homo in all timelines.

Not that I know of, maybe I die all the time, maybe we can't die at all and are all doomed to live forever, moving to parallel realities with every death.

where do you remember new zealand is, relative to australia?

Yes, thus data collection ability.

Southeast

to the right and up sort of like an apastrophe'